Gran Turismo Sport 1.11 Update Now Available

• Thread starter wicken
  • 946 comments
Does this update come with any physics improvements/bug fixes?

Confirmed? I'm looking forward to new Scapes!

I haven't even explored all the scapes areas yet, there are so many! i recently discovered selecting "all scapes" to the left of the main screen and it opens up a ton more that don't show up in the 6 page set.

Nope.

AC does as well.

Via mods or official content? Actually curious as people have repeatidly said there's no Toyota Road cars in any other game yet only mention Forza and NFS.

If you do not like "fake tracks" I do not know what you do playing Gran Turismo ... When literally GT 1 were pure fake circuits, it's funny to see these people
Don't get me wrong I love the real tracks that have been in GT through the years but Original circuits are, IMO, the core of the GT experience (Not including Alsace! Hate that track!) and cannot wait for the likes of Deep Forest, Trial Mountain and hopefully Autumn Ring (and mini) come to Sport!

Wet dream for livery editors.
images

images

Make this a reality, I beg you.

You got it ;)
Official cars.

Ok then, another claim we can rule out as abit unfounded. And abit wrong.

Via mods or official content? Actually curious as people have repeatidly said there's no Toyota Road cars in any other game yet only mention Forza and NFS.
I think that NFS and Forza missing road Toyota cars Is due a recent change on Toyota licensing policy ( probably a high raise on licensing fees)

Does this update come with any physics improvements/bug fixes?

Possibly. On the bottom of the update breakdown on Gran Turismo.com, it mentions, "There will be other various features, improvements and fixes implemented in this update. Please enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport." This could mean a wide array of things, but nothing is concrete. In other words...stay tuned! :cheers:

If you do not like "fake tracks" I do not know what you do playing Gran Turismo ... When literally GT 1 were pure fake circuits, it's funny to see these people
...can't wait for Apricot Hill, Autumn Ring, Cape Ring, Circuito de la Sierra, Driving Park, Deep Forest, Grand Valley Speedway, High-Speed Ring, Matterhorn, Mid-Field Raceway, Motorland, Motorsports Land, Red Rock Valley, Special Stage, Super Speedway, Test Course, Trial Mountain, ...to come to game, together with many city and real-life tracks that over years PD gave us...

Official content, there is Toyota Supra RZ, GT86 and AE86...

Last edited:
...can't wait for Apricot Hill, Autumn Ring, Cape Ring, Circuito de la Sierra, Driving Park, Deep Forest, Grand Valley Speedway, High-Speed Ring, Matterhorn, Mid-Field Raceway, Motorland, Motorsports Land, Red Rock Valley, Special Stage, Super Speedway, Test Course, Trial Mountain, ...to come to game, together with many city and real-life tracks that over years PD gave us...

Official content, there is Toyota Supra RZ and AE86...
You forgot Seattle!

This is a welcome update! Besides Monza, Spa and a few more FIA tracks would be the icing on the cake in future.

That said, one thing I'm really looking forward to is experiencing the new engine notes with these cars; the McLaren and FT-1 in particular should sound ridiculously good if the Enzo and 911 are anything to go by. The fact that the engine notes alone have been improved overall is one of the main draws of this game.

I really believe Polyphony needs to release new cars instead of recycling revamped vehicles from prior versions of the series.

"Well what do you suggest Jerome"

Oh, I don't know Kaz...how about the Porsche 918 or/and McLaren P1?

Or for us with those age old nostalgic fantasies of living out Mr McQueen's iconic, heated racing duel between a Porsche 917 and a Ferrari 512s (long tail would be much appreciated) gunning it down the Mulsanne straight (hint, hint) I think is a fine suggestion.

o1970afilm.jpg

"Ok, cool Jerome...any other cars on the whishlist?" Where do I begin Kaz???

Fantasies and imaginary conversations are a hell of a thing!!!

I am really happy with this update. I really like the new Maggiore layouts. Also, Monza is a welcome addition to the game.

I am curious if (or to most when) Le Mans is added if Alsace Village will get new layouts, as well. Also, I would hope Le Mans gets the Bugatti Circuit included, but that's just me :D

I think that NFS and Forza missing road Toyota cars Is due a recent change on Toyota licensing policy ( probably a high raise on licensing fees)

While understandable, seems rather optimistic to just automatically say they are actually in no other game when its only been two games that officially confirmed with that (Big ones no doubt) but not others.

Crap. I only have 8 million credits. I'd better search for money grind topics.

Nurb24H, Mazda Roadster. Once you get the settings nailed down, no more need for this:

17726_Grinder_Hero.png

This game hugely lacks of content compared to it's rivals.So PD dont have any other chance to release these updates/DLCs for free.Few things that made me happy about this update are the tracks.No street cars(Supra excluded),sport sedans, maybe trucks(to compete with F150), hot hatches, but full of super cars and old race cars...Pfff, I'm sorry but PD must learn from Turn10 about car selection and variety.I know people will get mad at me but... well, anyway.I'd prefer Giulia QV or maybe M3 Sedan instead of these two old lemans cars.(We dont even have the Sarthe, so why?)

Well the Japanese DLC (containing Supra and AE86) was released in May 2016 for AC, and the games that came without Toyota cars were released in 2017 - FM7 and NFS P. Like @mastretta_mx mentioned probably due to licensing changes.

This is a welcome update! Besides Monza, Spa and a few more FIA tracks would be the icing on the cake in future.

That said, one thing I'm really looking forward to is experiencing the new engine notes with these cars; the McLaren and FT-1 in particular should sound ridiculously good if the Enzo and 911 are anything to go by. The fact that the engine notes alone have been improved overall is one of the main draws of this game.

I really believe Polyphony needs to release new cars instead of recycling revamped vehicles from prior versions of the series.

"Well what do you suggest Jerome"

Oh, I don't know Kaz...how about the Porsche 918 or/and McLaren P1?

Or for us with those age old nostalgic fantasies of living out Mr McQueen's iconic, heated racing duel between a Porsche 917 and a Ferrari 512s (long tail would be much appreciated) gunning it down the Mulsanne straight (hint, hint) I think is a fine suggestion.

View attachment 709147

"Ok, cool Jerome...any other cars on the whishlist?" Where do I begin Kaz???

Fantasies and imaginary conversations are a hell of a thing!!!

I have a feeling that they have started on doing those cars even before we even knew GTS is comming, so this is it, most of the promised 400+ cars that we will see (excluding those Gr3, Gr4 and VGT duplicates) are going to be mostly cars that were in GT6. Any new cars that will come will be probably payed DLCs.
Look at the facts, we have Bugatti Veyron, the old one, why not SuperSport model? Because old one was in GT6, same goes for evey other car that we see in these free DLCs... Well, at least they are free as I said...

Back