Gran Turismo Sport 1.31 Update Now Available: 7 New Cars, New Tokyo Track and More

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 591 comments
Bought the F50 and knocked me under 1mill in credits for the first time since around launch:indiff:

Worth it though!

Then just missed the P1 by one tick in the CE Wheel instead receiving my second TT cup in the past week:banghead:

Legends. I take it as very thin hope for a future inclusion or pure provocation :lol: (Oh and it reminds me that exclusivity is never a good thing, where is Pikes Peak in racing games?)

i1uMl706ugOGOz.jpg

Peugeot 406 'Taxi 3' is also coming in that case, right? :lol:

8214646062052311052_0.jpg

Photo by Bruellfischer

It is in trailer and it's in the Granturismo section under Japan like someone already said and it's called the Greddy FuguZ

No. Thats another car. A Datsun 240Z is a Datsun 240Z no Greddy ****. Have never heard of that brand. Would be fun to hear why people lied that the 240Z would be in the game when it isn't

No. Thats another car. A Datsun 240Z is a Datsun 240Z no Greddy ****. Have never heard of that brand. Would be fun to hear why people lied that the 240Z would be in the game when it isn't

It's the car everyone was talking about lmao. The Fuguz is still a 240z whether you like it or not.

Also, how the hell does someone never hear that Greddy is a thing?

Ummmmmm...... What planet are you from? the 240z we got is a modified example with an NA RB26. Its still a 240z........... Hopefully one day we get a stock example to compliment the FuguZ just as I hope we get a stock S2K to go with the Amuse!!!!!

If you flat out havent known about Japanese tuner companies you wouldnt have heard of Greddy.

They've been around 25yrs though and if you're not interested, just say you're not interested rather than putting out your ignorance as something special.

It was:

View attachment 784529

It's the last of the seven cars shown, at 1:00.

The servers are back up yes, but you will not be able to save the game until you have updated it. Just like every other update, and the reason why we put this in every update article:

Can't you read? Thats a Greddy (have never heard of that brand). A Datsun 240Z is a Datsun 240Z and nothing else.

Guys, it can't be a Datsun 240z because Datsun isn't in the brand central. This is just some piece of junk that some a hole called a 240. WTF. Worst game ever. If PD doesn't give me a full refund, I'm going to burn down all of Japan for these grave error

Guys, it can't be a Datsun 240z because Datsun isn't in the brand central. This is just some piece of junk that some a hole called a 240. WTF. Worst game ever. If PD doesn't give me a full refund, I'm going to burn down all of Japan for these grave error

It's worse than that, in the EU English version of the game, it states the car is named after a type of puckerfish... inposhiburu!!!

Just bought F50 and i got totally what i expected i love 288 GTO but the rear slides too much in this car but F50 is much more stable and the sound from 240 km/h is amazing it might not be insanely fast from the start but after 200 km/h it just go like crazy.

I bet I wasn't the only one who took that corner a bit too quick in the F50 and found myself in the pits! Screwed in a car without decent turning circle!

Nearly...

Took it too quick in the E92 M3... unintended pit stop was unintended.

Whoever is going to buy the P1 GTR, I should warn you to not drive it on cockpit view.

The roof of the car above the windshield is filled with texture bugs.

Back