Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Yesterday I drove Lancer Evo IV on rally track. It felt really good. Better than Gr. B. I hope PD will add more rally tracks or track editor.
Agreed. Road cars are more predictable and overall more enjoyable than Gr. B's in my opinion too.

On a side note: am I blind or are we limited to 1 vs 1 custom races on dirt tracks? In GT League that's not a problem..

But when I select the option to show full rooms they still don't show up.
I think even if you select the option to show full lobbies, searching lobbies with friends still doesn't take full lobbies into account (the option is greyed out). I've never had a full lobby pop up when I search lobbies with friends.

On a side note: am I blind or are we limited to 1 vs 1 custom races on dirt tracks? In GT League that's not a problem..[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's one problem. 1 vs 1 on custom race is not interesting and on GT League the tires are limited to sport tires. I hope rally session will also be added to FIA races in the future.

Why can't we use our own liveries in daily race one?
The cars in Daily Race A is usually (and probably always be) provided for the race (i.e. Competition Car), while B and C uses Garage Cars (to which the player needs to own the car, which also meant that you can use a custom livery.)

Daily Races Schedule Change Notice
From Monday 11 June 2018, the [Daily Races] schedule will be changed as follows:

Updated Daily Races Schedule:
 ・Daily Race A: Starts every hour at the :00, :20, and :40 minute.
 ・Daily Race B: Starts every hour at the :10, :30, and :50 minute.
 ・Daily Race C: Starts every hour at the :00, and :30 minute.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_3799555.html

Project Cars 2 does but not to the same quality as GT Sport of course.

To be fair with PC2, those are real NPC animations happening while the race goes on, and you can see other crews in the pit, working on other cars too.

GT Sport on the other hand, it works more like a cutscene and there is nobody in the pits, the cars just disappears when they get in the pit and reappear when they get out.

All in all, I prefer GT5's pit in.

The cars in Daily Race A is usually (and probably always be) provided for the race (i.e. Competition Car), while B and C uses Garage Cars (to which the player needs to own the car, which also meant that you can use a custom livery.)
I know, but if I have the car in my garage it would make sense to let me use that one.

I know, but if I have the car in my garage it would make sense to let me use that one.
Unfortunately, you can only select one of the factory colours (if it has more than one colour) in Race A (due to the Competition/Courtesy Car status).

If you want to use your own car in that specific One-Make race, then you have to wait for either Race B or C (or even the FIA Nations Cup S1 once it starts) to be the One-Make race with your desired car (assuming the track is somehow the same).

Daily Races Schedule Change Notice
From Monday 11 June 2018, the [Daily Races] schedule will be changed as follows:

Updated Daily Races Schedule:
 ・Daily Race A: Starts every hour at the :00, :20, and :40 minute.
 ・Daily Race B: Starts every hour at the :10, :30, and :50 minute.
 ・Daily Race C: Starts every hour at the :00, and :30 minute.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_3799555.html
That's cool. More info helps.

Does anyone know how is it possible for someone to have 2 GTR safety cars? I saw a scape photo from a guy that had 2!
You can have the same car in a scape multiple times.

I only have one of these ....
8223657582109164052_0.jpg

and one of these...

7215405419370381324_0.jpg

Back