Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
34121916_1701032009990458_4870626981068144640_n.jpg
what dis

One question, is there anywhere a thread where somebody can tell via vote-buttons (just like in this thread) which view he uses like roof or cockpit and so on?

I'm curious about what the players use and was thinking to open such a thread. If there is already one there I couldn't find it

The GT account on Instagram started following a certain Jeff Zwart (www.instagram.com/zwart), who raced at Pikes Peak in the past and he's now there coaching drivers like Pastrana and Wilson for the new Porsche GT4 Clubsport class. Maybe nothing, maybe not..

6wDRUa6.jpg
Perhaps he will be another ambassador?? :D

Or maybe they are actually scanning the whole track now as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAH GAAAWWWD (NOT)

The GT account on Instagram started following a certain Jeff Zwart (www.instagram.com/zwart), who raced at Pikes Peak in the past and he's now there coaching drivers like Pastrana and Wilson for the new Porsche GT4 Clubsport class. Maybe nothing, maybe not..

Something you should be aware of. Jeff Zwart, as well as being a Pikes Peak racer and a Porsche public relations face, was also the head of the GT Academy. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a part in Gran Turismo sponsoring the Pikes Peak event.

Or maybe they are actually scanning the whole track now as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAH GAAAWWWD (NOT)
Some believe the pic with the black SUV was taken there:

IMG_3102.jpg

If true, then it could mean they've already scanned it, but it's pure speculation at the moment.

Something you should be aware of. Jeff Zwart, as well as being a Pikes Peak racer and a Porsche public relations face, was also the head of the GT Academy. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a part in Gran Turismo sponsoring the Pikes Peak event.

Didn't know that, thanks for sharing 👍

I noticed some oddness with my garage that is seems to be centered around playing the game while offline.

We have an internet outage so I played offline to see how broken it was.

So I used maybe 3 cars and found out I got no money and no mileage points so that was a waste of time. Also arcade doesnt even acknowledge that your cleared the event so who knows what PD was thinking when they did this.

The three cars I used lost their avatar picture in my garage and they were gone for a while even though internet came back... I saved the game and I *think* they are back.

I'm feeling this is what causes garage corruption?

Anyway I feel in future, do not play offline at all.

Anyone had issues with the server hanging lately? Last few nights i have 4 solid green bars, all my other devices are fine but GTS is SLOW to load tracks and change screens or fails to do so at all.

Is it a common issue that the number on top of the screen by Lobby showing how many friends are online doesn't work? It hows 9 but when I go into lobbies and select show only lobbies with friends nothing shows up.

Is it a common issue that the number on top of the screen by Lobby showing how many friends are online doesn't work? It hows 9 but when I go into lobbies and select show only lobbies with friends nothing shows up.

I’ve been trying to figure this out for quite some time now. My best guess is they are playing Sport Races. It’s difficult to verify though because the game only shows the number of friends not who they are.

I have some free time today and PSN is having network issue, so no sport racing and any offline may or may not be saved.

Good news everyone! It just phoned home.

Ah, that article.

Well...

soon
suːn/
adverb
  1. 1.
    in or after a short time.
PDI Soon
suːn/
adverb
  1. 1.
    in or after a long time.
:sly:
GTP asked Kaz a couple of years ago (May '16) and his answer was "We want to put it in the game. When we’ll actually achieve that, I don’t know."
Seems it's always been a matter of "when", not "if" but we're still waiting, Mr. Yamauchi..

I know this has been said and I know I'll probably get banned for it. And I also know I shouldn't paint everyone with the same brush, but I am sick and tired of these Brazilian drivers. All they seem to want to do is wreck you and run you off the track. I guess their idol must be Juan Pablo Montoya!

I get that issue too. I think its because your friends are in full lobbies, and searching for lobbies with friends doesn't count full lobbies.

I noticed some oddness with my garage that is seems to be centered around playing the game while offline. I'm feeling this is what causes garage corruption?

I was wondering that myself. I was playing while the update was coming in last week. But different than you, when the update was installed I did still have the mileage and credits earned.

Same here. So if it's correct that full lobbies don't show, that makes sense. The magic of GT Sport, half the game is about guessing :lol:

Yesterday I drove Lancer Evo IV on rally track. It felt really good. Better than Gr. B. I hope PD will add more rally tracks or track editor. If won't, I hope rumor of GT7 in next year is true.

I know this has been said and I know I'll probably get banned for it. And I also know I shouldn't paint everyone with the same brush, but I am sick and tired of these Brazilian drivers. All they seem to want to do is wreck you and run you off the track. I guess their idol must be Juan Pablo Montoya!

Most of them suffer from bad latency issues. There are crazies in every country.

Back