Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
I'm not saying this is 100% proof but it seems interesting that someone this popular is saying this.

Someone's popularity doesn't make a rumour any more true. He didn't provide sources, and the rumour comes from 'someone who told me, and that person was told by someone else who is meant to be a good source'.

I didn't get a chance to post this before the thread was locked, but the person who posted that Spa will be coming to GT Sport early next year is pretty big in the GT community and has been around for awhile
View attachment 785418
I'm not saying this is 100% proof but it seems interesting that someone this popular is saying this.
Speculation is speculation. Doesn't matter how many youtube subs they have.

I really can't wait for this to get released so I can say told you you so

If Spa is in an update in early 2019 (I think you said March or earlier), that still doesn't prove your source, and doesn't in any way defend a video where you talk about a source from a different source. If you are going to do clickbait and currently unsourced videos, expect others to criticise and point out that there is no reason for anybody viewing the video to actually believe the content.

Sure they will have new techniques that will blow us away but the "reflections in real time with no need for hand made reflections" won't happen,Ray Tracing is still in baby phase,games on PC aren't even made with that in mind.
I hope Poly is not losing its time on a too ambitious tech... GT5 was too ambitious for the PS3.

If Spa is in an update in early 2019 (I think you said March or earlier), that still doesn't prove your source, and doesn't in any way defend a video where you talk about a source from a different source. If you are going to do clickbait and currently unsourced videos, expect others to criticise and point out that there is no reason for anybody viewing the video to actually believe the content.

I won't reveal my source for a valid obvious reason

I won't reveal my source for a valid obvious reason

Your source isn't even the actual source though.

You said that your source got the information from a secondary source.

I understand that if someone has secretive confidential information, that sources won't be revealed, but that also means that everybody has the right to be skeptical about a video.

Someone's popularity doesn't make a rumour any more true. He didn't provide sources, and the rumour comes from 'someone who told me, and that person was told by someone else who is meant to be a good source'.
It’s obvious who the source is and comes direct from PD.

direct from PD.

The video mentions that a source was told by a different source. So, no, not direct.

Look, it might be true, it might not. But at the end of the day you can't just provide rumour as fact, which is what has been done in the video title, and in your comment, and in many comments on the video provided by kie.

Better a rumour that SPA will come soon to GT Sport than a rumour that SPA will not come to GT Sport... Right, @kie25?

I mean i am 36 years old I won't do a video like this unless I am 100% sure, not a kid trying to get viewers I'm letting my subs know as most my subs are from
GTSport But this is why I didn't come on here and post my video as there will always be the few that automatically accuse you click bait etc

The video mentions that a source was told by a different source. So, no, not direct.

Look, it might be true, it might not. But at the end of the day you can't just provide rumour as fact, which is what has been done in the video title, and in your comment, and in many comments on the video provided by kie.

I know who the main source is but I'm not going to mention that in a video

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean i am 36 years old I won't do a video like this unless I am 100% sure, not a kid trying to get viewers I'm letting my subs know as most my subs are from
GTSport But this is why I didn't come on here and post my video as there will always be the few that automatically accuse you click bait etc
For me it's less about random clicks and more how upsetting it can be for people who understandably stays quiet and don't want to say anything what PD has in store in the future.
At this point i'd take the "i know what's coming but i'm not gonna tell" approach and i'm not fan of that either

I've followed your channel for a long time and I know your content type. I believe your information is full of good intentions for the community. :)👍

Ok but are we getting special stage route 11? That track is an icon and I go back to GT3 Aspec just to race on that track :)

I hope Poly is not losing its time on a too ambitious tech... GT5 was too ambitious for the PS3.

GT5 and GT6 suffered from the expectations set by GT1 to GT4,the games got bigger and bigger it was inevitable that PD would reach a limit,and the PS3 didn't help,a bad console to work with.It's nice that PD doesn't care about car numbers anymore if they did we would have standard cars in GT Sport just so they could boast that they have the biggest car list in simracing "2000 cars most of them look like crap but still 2000 cars"

You dont need a source to say Spa is coming to GTS. With the influx of real world tracks we've been getting, and that Spa was in previous GTs, it's pretty obvious we'll get it eventually. No hocus pocus necessary.

With that said, I don't care one way or the other, I'm not a fan of the track, which makes it's inclusion even more iminent. :lol:

Back