Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Formidable, Oct 27, 2015.

1. bdj57

bdj57

Better picture of Stratos and credits included :

2. GBalao888

GBalao888

Please tell me they're joking about the price of the Stratos... Cr. 600,000 for that? Well I remember it was way cheaper in GT6...

3. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

Cr.375,000 until GT6.

4. GTracer25

GTracer25

Alitalia liveries are coming :lol:

Dan, Scuderia Paul, Loverson and 8 others like this.
  5. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

Feel like 600k is pushing it for the Stratos, but happy for it coming to GTS :)

6. Pedinhuh

Pedinhuh

I was fully expecting a million for the Stratos, 600k is cheap in comparison and I can afford it with what I currently have.

7. GTV0819

GTV0819

It has really been a trend for PD nowadays to revive back recurring cars that were standard ones in the previous titles and make them premium in GT Sport. If that's the case right now, it might be safe to assume that a lot of the existing standard cars will become premium ones 'likely' in GT7.

8. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

The Stratos was a premium already in GT6.

9. 05XR8

05XR8

Yes please.
    IMG_6671.JPG IMG_6672.JPG IMG_6673.JPG

DK, TheNuvolari, ESEK and 1 other person like this.
  10. GTV0819

GTV0819

Oh yes, I forgot this trend actually started first in GT6 and now it continues here in GT Sport.

Hopefully, there's more to come in the next-gen GT game. I wish more premium rally cars, too. ;)

DavidMonoy97 likes this.
  11. TrafficEmpire

TrafficEmpire

Hopefully that means the XJ220 will be back since they continue to do older cars.

AleksandarSRB likes this.
  12. GTV0819

GTV0819

I wonder if they will also do this for the standard concept cars. For example, the Furai, Nardo, CIEN concepts and many more.

Pigems and TrafficEmpire like this.
  13. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

Oh I hope it happens too. I would love to see it back as well as the R390 road car.
    They bloody better do or i'll be going and knocking on someones door. :lol:
    All those cars were my absolute favs along with the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car.
    And then add the TVRs, the Dodge Concept (Copperhead) and all of the LM race cars to that and i'm done. :drool::crazy:

TrafficEmpire likes this.
  14. GTV0819

GTV0819

The only problem I'm seeing with that one is the licensing issues, if these automakers will allow these concepts or race cars to be included again in the new game in the future, even if they have existed in the older GT games before. I just hope PD can be more considerate about this stuff.

15. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

Dancing Kaz

JD_18, Quakebass, Hasnain282 and 9 others like this.
  16. SUPRASTAR0003

SUPRASTAR0003

Some of you may remember this car. Imagine driving or drifting in this on Tokyo Expressway.

[​IMG]
    YAMASA RAGGIO (from "Ridge Racer 2")

Timlour, tryin125, GBalao888 and 2 others like this.
  17. RZQSPEED

RZQSPEED

Oh, that thing that was built from an NSX chassis (don't know which one, NA1 or NA2?)

Pigems likes this.
  18. JoaoSilva

JoaoSilva

It's time for PD to increase the Cr. payouts, otherwise i won't be able to buy most of the cars in the game.

19. JCH8r

JCH8r

Toyota Will Look to GTSPort Community for development feedback on the new Supra.

Hopefully we will see a big boost in payouts for the GTSport Manufacturers and Nations Cup to encourage more participation in the premium series promoted by PD as the link to real racing. It will be interesting to see what the purses for the Supra Cup will look like.

Is there anything PD is going to do to encourage more (or useful) user feedback for their corporate partner Toyota, or are we just supposed to be excited that there will be an option to send feedback to an actual racing program?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  20. Jack002

Jack002

+1

Interstellar9 and JCH8r like this.
  21. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

Regarding the Toyota Supra cup, there is no mention of region restrictions and they say "Global". Under requirements they only mention age and being a owner of PS4 and GTS, obviously. Does that mean that players from countries that are ineligible for the FIA live events have a chance here?

If so, I'm definitely gonna try to do those races. My chances of actually qualifying for the final event are zero to none, but it's a nice thought that theoretically there is a chance, while the doors to the FIA events are shut and locked.

dangerman1985 likes this.
  22. Loverson

Loverson

So i've been using the alt account and making the garage only filled with prizes\rewards.
    I legit forgot Driving School has only 48 missions without an "Expert" level.
    After the easy 1 lap circuit with the Cayman GT4, i thought "Well, on to Expert" and trophies popping up.

It's just silly wish but hopefully they add more and better stuff in these, for all i care, they don't help with your driving at all considering they're too forgiving (and seriously putting Rally + Drifting as lasts tests?)

Pigems likes this.
  23. Pedinhuh

Pedinhuh

Sooo...Is there anyway to put the top down of the Eunos Roadster? Because it seriously annoys me to race on the Mazda events of GT League with the top up.

I don't understand why the modern MX-5 can race with the top down but the old Miata can't.

24. GTV0819

GTV0819

I concur. Grinding for even half a day just to get what you want is a very tiring task, if you ask me.

Pigems likes this.
  25. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

https://granturismo.forumfree.it/m/?t=76463405

The model of the old Miata in GTS is not newly made but based on the old GTHD one.
    The model had also been used in GT5 and GT6, and you know, in those games, the roadsters including the Miata will race with the top up.

I guess it would race with the top down if the model was newly made in GTS.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  26. MIE1992

MIE1992

Minor statistics question: Do you think the trophies for obtaining wins/pole positions were easier at launch? I wonder if the trophies were designed around the game as it was at launch, when many factors within Sport Mode (e.g. the daily vs. weekly races, or the SR/DR algorithms, and potential matchmaking methods) have changed since launch.

27. ARTAsean

ARTAsean (Banned)

Trophies are, without a doubt, easier to obtain now that Daily Races last an entire week. Back in the day I was lucky to get 8-10 wins in a 24 hour period. Now that we have a whole week, I’ve gotten 20+ wins from the same event stretched out over a few days.

MIE1992 and Sojiira like this.
  28. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

I think the Nissan R390 has a better chance than many as it was semi-premium in GT6. It's the race car I really want however.
    My biggest want is the Toyota TS020 GT-one and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in May / June nearer to Le Mans.

dimassa19 and SDSPOWER01 like this.
  29. Sojiira

Sojiira

[​IMG]

After saving for so long, I've finally bought something expensive :)

30. JCH8r

JCH8r

Dumb question: how did you generate that chart?