Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Every GT was easy imo. GT4 was my favorite because all the cars, the introduction of rear wings, the photomode, the huge track list, the background music and sound effects (which are still my favorite). I did miss the different types of 'fake' f1 cars from gt3 and some things like the random car rewards. I remember doing the save game trick on the memory card to get the Denso SARD Supra GT500 :D But overall, GT4 just edged out GT3. GT5 and 6 weren't bad games imo, just not as good for their time as the previous two.

Every GT was easy imo. GT4 was my favorite because all the cars, the introduction of rear wings, the photomode, the huge track list, the background music and sound effects (which are still my favorite). I did miss the different types of 'fake' f1 cars from gt3 and some things like the random car rewards. I remember doing the save game trick on the memory card to get the Denso SARD Supra GT500 :D But overall, GT4 just edged out GT3. GT5 and 6 weren't bad games imo, just not as good for their time as the previous two.
The biggest issue with GT5/6 IMHO was the fact that it took nearly 2 years after release to get the finished product (and GT6 never got or ever will be finished...).

I bought the GT5 XL Edition from the bargain bin for $20 and it was pretty awesome, getting GT6 for an extra $45 to find it was missing a ton of features was pretty infuriating. It took nearly 2 years to regain some of the lost features from GT5.

If it was what it is now I would have been a lot happier.

Looking at the PSX 2016 video on the GT website, I wonder if PD modelling interactive avatars takes time to do.

Do they create totally different characters or create different looks from one base character?
How long does it take to make a "person"?
Do PD use motion capture or wing it?
Are they giving avatars even more detail like they do the cars?

The picture with Kaz got deleted but i made a screenshot before
I made the picture bigger but i still don't know which cars this is
ufjfj.jpg

Back