Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Thank you @DaBomb330 , wonderful pics.
Can we see gameplay screenshots next? :D

Oh and check out the Display Area of the PS4 (Settings > Audio & Screen): you have a very thin black frame around the screen that shrinks the image a little. It may not look like much, but it doesn't give pixels perfect 1:1 scaling, ruining picture quality.

Hey @DaBomb330, if it isn't too much trouble and if it's possible, could a video of a WRX STI road car in the 3 different views in time trial mode be a possibility please? :D

Great images by the way.

Hey @DaBomb330, if it isn't too much trouble and if it's possible, could a video of a WRX STI road car in the 3 different views in time trial mode be a possibility please? :D

Great images by the way.
With comfort soft for tire choice thanks!

Thank you @DaBomb330 , wonderful pics.
Can we see gameplay screenshots next? :D

Oh and check out the Display Area of the PS4 (Settings > Audio & Screen): you have a very thin black frame around the screen that shrinks the image a little. It may not look like much, but it doesn't give pixels perfect 1:1 scaling, ruining picture quality.

Can do, but i checked and display area was maxed.

Great images by the way.

Yes I will be doing that for every car If it is wanted. I will post the vids here for everyone to see

PD/Sony might be starting to clamp down on any shared footage. I just noticed a bunch of GT Sport videos on YouTube that I recently watched have now been deleted. :nervous:

Really? If that's the case then PD should've disabled the sharing functionality altogether instead of removing gameplay videos/streams after it has been uploaded to the interwebz

And AFAIK this closed beta version didn't get as much negative backlash as the cooper box public demo version cmiiw

Last edited:
Here we go people.

f_Rvqlg2.jpg

Nw94d_Uj.jpg

O8_JZZ4n.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

PD/Sony might be starting to clamp down on any shared footage. I just noticed a bunch of GT Sport videos on YouTube that I recently watched have now been deleted. :nervous:

Where they streamed/uploaded via the PS4 share feature? If not, they likely are deleting ones that people simply ripped from other channels and reposted as their own (because sadly that is still a thing for people desperate for views with little to no work).

Would be odd if they were considering the TOS literally says you are allowed to show footage as long as its through the share features on the PS4.

Something that does bother me a bit is the down shifting backfires. It always happens. I absolutely love how PD have animated backfiring since GT5, but they consistently occur. They do look awesome. That they happen as predictably does not seem natural. I can only imagine what kind of perfect algorithm they would need to trick my skeptical mind.

The glowing brake discs on the other hand. . . WOW.

Given the standard for realism Polyphony have expressed with their lighting model I'm rather curious as to what they come up with visually in regards to rain and soggy weather conditions should they be present.

@DaBomb330 Your driving looks good as usual 👍
The GTS Green Hell looks very bumpy in the video.
What is your impression? Were you on limit? The car was on Racing Hards? Did it feel more challenging than in GT6?
Thanks!

@DaBomb330 Your driving looks good as usual 👍
The GTS Green Hell looks very bumpy in the video.
What is your impression? Were you on limit? The car was on Racing Hards? Did it feel more challenging than in GT6?
Thanks!

That was my first flying lap, so no, and yes racing hard tires, and yes it's more bumpy and more challenging than the GT6 equivalent.

Last edited:
(replays) The sound, even on open tracks, sounds like it's coming from a tunnel. The effect it has is a bit weird. Or is it just me?
It is just the reverb that they implemented in GT6, although it seems a little extreme at the moment.

Latest Posts

Back