Gran Turismo Sport Version 1.46 Now Available: New Esports-Focused Intro Video

• Thread starter queleuleu
  • 296 comments
To be honest I'm not expecting anything from 1.46 updates since no teaser silhouettes though it might be quick fixes but anyway we just had an update in 26 September so it won't be that fast.

As for the opening to each of their own I guess.

Buddy where were you all day? That sounds like a post that would have been made here on Monday.

I don't mean to be offensive but you sound like you're listing your expectations for the update when it comes despite the fact that it's been available to download for a little bit already.

Buddy where were you all day? That sounds like a post that would have been made here on Monday.

I don't mean to be offensive but you sound like you're listing your expectations for the update when it comes despite the fact that it's been available to download for a little bit already.

No actually I'm aware that the update is available two days ago just trying to remind some of those who have dissapointed with latest patch that you should lower your expectation when it comes to PD decision. It does sounds like myself a bit late to the party but I posted this simply for reminder whether you want to notice it or not anyway.

my guess is that the next update thats coming end of this month with SPA , Porsche Taycan and Michelin Partnership will be update 2.0 instead of 1.47

My thoughts are exactly the same buddy:)

View attachment 855087

Yeah, let’s not forget the fact that a DB3S is racing against an XJ13 and a 330 P4.

Oh, and also, A P1 GTR RACING AGAINST A ZONDA R.

New classes teased?!?!

Hope so buddy .. but I think just like the added animation in this beautiful video .. it's just for a cool intro video off GT SPORT to excite people. In reality these cars ( McLaren P1 vs Pagani Zonda R ) are good competitors :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that's what we should have on GTSport maybe it will come on GT7 to have a better immersion in the game for the players.. To have those cinematics before and after a A-Spec race for exemple, when you get up in the car, the pre-grid with the mechanics from each side of the track and the cars going for their formation lap, the crowd on their feets.. The trophy ceremony and the champagne with the cars standing down the podium in the parc fermé..

All these kind of stuff will be so cool to have and makes GTSport or GT7 on next gen more enjoyable to play.. And yes i forgot will be cool to have SC comes out after a yellow flag or right in front of us for the formation lap..

Come on PD i know you will read this

Yo never know with Polyphony Digital it can happen any time, mabe we get it in a later update

You and me both. As much as the AI frustrates me in GTS I am not surprised it is lacklusture. The game after all was not meant to have a Campaign, which was ridiculous, so PD used the previous version, which unfortunately was also hugely outdated.

I think I have faith in them to completely rewrite the AI for GT Next...

You can still access it in game if you want. See [MY LIBRARY] > [VIDEOS].
thank you!!

ALRIGHT PD, EXPLAIN THIS!!!

5527C926-D78A-4750-8168-6124A441D310.jpeg

Hello

Someone noticed that after 1.46 the spray efects drops of the other cars on our cars windshield are dissapeard???it was perfect before.

And the Grass effects When the car off the road are been reduce a lot.before,the grass fall from the Wheels for 5 or 6 seconds.now ,only 1 esconde or less.

I think is a bug like was the exhaust.

Someone noticed it?

Me thinks that with the addition of Spa and Porsche Taycan, GTS will stop expanding for tracks and cars. That is what Spec2 version signals if it is the same as with GT5.

Me thinks that with the addition of Spa and Porsche Taycan, GTS will stop expanding for tracks and cars. That is what Spec2 version signals if it is the same as with GT5.
I think you remembered it wrong. It's actually the opposite. Spec II in GT5 signals that PD finally figured out the DLC model and the tracks and cars is more and more coming from there onwards.

Not to say it will be the same in GTSport since the Spec II in that game is more of the marketing term, so it's not really signalling anything other than that new bundle. The cars and tracks from the updates will come monthly as usual until further notice from PD, which I strongly felt that it'll be for a long time from now.

I have the impression that with the October update we will have big changes, general, of the game .... let's see if my feeling is right

It is possible that the "Spec II" disc releasing this week may have less to do the update being ready (Spa is in the intro, but not in the game yet; neither is the Porsche Taycan) than with the PlayStation Hits edition releasing amongst other games.

I haven't play Sport, but I'm guessing it's the same type of thing. As there were events with the 60s GT & Prototype cars in GT6 just not at Le Mans.
Ah, I see. Sounds similar to what’s in GT League, then, as it does have a race with pre-1979 racecars at Le Mans without the chicanes.

You mean a bit like Nostalgia 1979 in GT League?

Ah, I see. Sounds similar to what’s in GT League, then, as it does have a race with pre-1979 racecars at Le Mans without the chicanes.

I'm sure GTS has a similar thing, but Free Play is why I Forza 7, as you can set up your own races.
And I take inspiration from not only real life but races from previous racing games.

New opening?!?

How about a half decent penalty system if you want to be big on e-sports?

My SR-rating fell once below S and the floor under me opened and there is no way back up among these hooligans at lower SR ratings. You get knocked around and rammed and get new undeserved penalties left, right and center. SR rating just keeps falling.

New opening?!?

How about a half decent penalty system if you want to be big on e-sports?

My SR-rating fell once below S and the floor under me opened and there is no way back up among these hooligans at lower SR ratings. You get knocked around and rammed and get new undeserved penalties left, right and center. SR rating just keeps falling.

Loads of fooligans in any game. Penalty system is only best guess at best.

You know that there's two more Porsches coming after the Taycan, right?
Ok,im sure now.

The amount of grass (on all tracks)on the wheels when the car go off the road,has been reduced without a doubt.it was a nice effect...try it

And the most dissapointed...spray drops across the windshell on ours car when we drive back tour the oponents,its gone...

I ,only hope,this is a rare bug like the exhaust bug from earlier updates

Back