Grinding For Credits

For mileage grinding:

1. Set DS4 controller to use right stick for throttle and motion control.
2. Go to arcade->time trial->first oval track
3. Pick your fastest car (tomohawk works well)
4. Pick Automatic transmission
5. Rubber band right stick to the lip under R2 (make sure it is full throttle).
6. When it starts tilt controller slightly clockwise and start riding the wall.
7. Put a game case on the ground and set the controller down on the ground so that the left half is propped up on the case. This will slightly aim the car into the wall. Ideally you will get 14-16 second lap times.
8. Go do something else for a while.
9. Profit.

This is great for mileage currency and getting miles, gas used, etc for achievements. You get some credits and XP but not too much.

Does this still work?

It works! Thanks! Knowing that the Cobra is a 2 million credit car, this glitch will be very useful for the Enzo and F40.

Which giltch are you guys speaking of? I'm new to the game. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a Alfa Romeo Mito Go to 24 Hours Nürburgring 10 laps fuel X10 or whatever max is race against Gr.1 professional you probably won't win you will probably come second.
(Warning race takes for ever)

If you don't want to do that go to Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile (the small track) Get a Mitsubishi evo race against the best supercars whatever class that is and make fuel 10x make the race about 12 laps long.

I need a way of getting more XP points.

MX5 N199 N24 track x10 fuel against GR.3. One lap endurance nets 143,000 credits and 1,400 Experience plus 50% clean race bonus (if you get it) in about 11 to 11.5 minutes depending on how much you get held up by a group on very slow GR.3 cars if you catch them in the wrong place.

MX5 N199 N24 track x10 fuel against GR.3. One lap endurance nets 143,000 credits and 1,400 Experience plus 50% clean race bonus (if you get it)
Are you sure of those values?

With opponents set to Professional, boost off and starting 20th of 20, I have 133,000cr and 1,300XP. With Gr.1 opponents it's 141,000cr and 1,400XP - and since 1.06 and the Audi R18, finishing first is again not a guarantee and depends on how long he gets held up. He can turn a 10'26 in his best-case, and usually finishes in the 10'50 range.

Are you sure of those values?

With opponents set to Professional, boost off and starting 20th of 20, I have 133,000cr and 1,300XP. With Gr.1 opponents it's 141,000cr and 1,400XP - and since 1.06 and the Audi R18, finishing first is again not a guarantee and depends on how long he gets held up. He can turn a 10'26 in his best-case, and usually finishes in the 10'50 range.
You've got one lap selected instead of Endurance 10 minutes.

MX5 N199 N24 track x10 fuel against GR.3. One lap endurance nets 143,000 credits and 1,400 Experience plus 50% clean race bonus (if you get it) in about 11 to 11.5 minutes depending on how much you get held up by a group on very slow GR.3 cars if you catch them in the wrong place.

Try Toyota S-FR N100, Nurb 24H, 2 Laps, 10x fuel, Gr1 professional opponents.
Pitlane invalidated lap glitch at the start, Then you only drive one lap
Takes approx 11minutes in total

276,000 Cr
160 Mi
16.1 Miles
2,700 Exp 👍

creditgrind1.jpg
creditgrind2.jpg

Last edited:
I dont get a clean race bonus while i dont hit anything or go offtrack ?

You actually can go off track and still have a clean race bonus. As Velociraptor mentioned, that could be one reason or my assumption is, you should do it smoothly without having to go backwards and forwards many time to line up. Once you reach the cones, make the uturn, feel free to go off even with all 4 of your tires on the grass, back up slowly and thats it. Clean race bonus every time. Just don't hit that barrier, even if you gently touch it it wont count as a clean bonus. It shouldn't take you more than 30 seconds for this maneuver.

Further to the method I posted earlier, Setting it to 3 laps is entirely possible if you don't mind driving a little further, I haven't done the maths yet but the results are as follows

387,000 Cr
490 Mi
31.8 Miles
3,700 Exp

Strategy is Pitlane glitch first lap, Also set the fuel mixture to lean it will last 2 laps if you also lift and coast a little, The Gr1 cars will refuel and some will un-lap themselves but that is no real issue as they will run out of fuel again anyway and at no point will you ever not be in 1st, Therefore easy win.

This glitch still works with the latest patch. No car setups - just drive in to the wall at a 45 degree angle. Reverses back on to the track and away you go.
I use a few different cars, just to try them out while making ~250k for a lap. No clean race bonus however (as you touched a wall), so you can push past the other cars if you want.

Further to the method I posted earlier, Setting it to 3 laps is entirely possible if you don't mind driving a little further, I haven't done the maths yet but the results are as follows

387,000 Cr
490 Mi
31.8 Miles
3,700 Exp

Strategy is Pitlane glitch first lap, Also set the fuel mixture to lean it will last 2 laps if you also lift and coast a little, The Gr1 cars will refuel and some will un-lap themselves but that is no real issue as they will run out of fuel again anyway and at no point will you ever not be in 1st, Therefore easy win.

In theory, it would seem as though the race could be set up to go for more than 3 laps and still be a straight forward win.
However, if the suspension is set up for a wide turning circle - doesn't it make driving the additional laps a little less enjoyable?

In theory, it would seem as though the race could be set up to go for more than 3 laps and still be a straight forward win.
However, if the suspension is set up for a wide turning circle - doesn't it make driving the additional laps a little less enjoyable?

Oh it could most certainly go more laps, I love the ring but after 2 laps with that car I did start to get a little bored, I look at it as a way to do the daily marathon and make just under half a million Cr in the process, I just stuck some super softs on and lowered it and in the twisty sections its a little rocket.

387,000 Cr
490 Mi
31.8 Miles
3,700 Exp

With this method, 20mins more or less for a 3 lap run is a generous estimation. So thats 4000xp every 20minute run, or 12000xp per hour. If you pit all the time it pays out 120000-150000xp per hour. So thats basically 10x more efficient.

With this method, 20mins more or less for a 3 lap run is a generous estimation. So thats 4000xp every 20minute run, or 12000xp per hour. If you pit all the time it pays out 120000-150000xp per hour. So thats basically 10x more efficient.

I think I managed about 26 Minutes in total, Could probably be done quite a bit faster with a good setup and what-not but I was running the car mostly as stock. So id say probably closer to the lower figure of 120000exp p/h. I just find its a relatively enjoyable way to do the daily marathon with a decent payout of Cr and Exp.

I think I managed about 26 Minutes in total, Could probably be done quite a bit faster with a good setup and what-not but I was running the car mostly as stock. So id say probably closer to the lower figure of 120000exp p/h. I just find its a relatively enjoyable way to do the daily marathon with a decent payout of Cr and Exp.
But you only get 3700xp per 26 minute run though. So being generous at 3 runs of 20 minutes each would give you 11,100xp/hr.. I personally dont think that its worth it doing 12,000xp/hr when you can get more than 10x more xp for your time with pitting all the way (140,000xp/hr)

I dont get a clean race bonus while i dont hit anything or go offtrack ?
i Think that there is some kind of timeout (not 100% sure) and if your final time is greater than 50 sec you don't get the 150% bonus.
Other point, if you turn back too close of the rail that ends the pits, even if you don't feel that you hurt it, you may loose your bonus.
Another one, if you stop very close of the wall that ends the output of the pitlane, you may also loose the bonus.

The turn is not hard to achieve correctly, don't play with the limits.

Was about to type this. At max this takes 60 seconds todo. Per time. You'll have a ton of XP in an hour.

Not really much fun to just drive into a wall now is it, I enjoy the Nurb personally so why not have a system where you can game it a bit and still enjoy the track.

@ghostrider135 your glitch take a lot of time
With the method from the video, it takes you 2min with loading for the same amount of xp you do with 2 laps

Was about to type this. At max this takes 60 seconds todo. Per time. You'll have a ton of XP in an hour.

I think the point @ghostrider135 was getting at is the long method could be of more value to those who want to enjoy some driving to hit the daily workout and load up on MP as well as bumping up the CR & XP with the pit manoeuvre.

I'm starting the race at position 6, and then slowing down and using the hand brake slightly to line up the car as it stops. This in itself is a great challenge to make it fun to get all this XP.

Made it to level 42 so far, but a long way to go. I'll laugh if GT League gives tons of EXP later.

Back