Grinding For Credits

Ive got it now.The car was set as N200 so i needed to reduce the hp to drop it down to N100,strangley though i find it very hard to do the glitch cleanly with these settings as opposed to the settings that i had been using!lol

Hey guys, been trying to get the 24hr reverse pit glitch working, the problem i'm encountering is that once I do all the race settings, hit start race, then go to car settings, it just doesn't let me change a single car setting besides tyres & traction control. Everything else is just greyed out & can't be changed.

Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks :)

Hey guys, been trying to get the 24hr reverse pit glitch working, the problem i'm encountering is that once I do all the race settings, hit start race, then go to car settings, it just doesn't let me change a single car setting besides tyres & traction control. Everything else is just greyed out & can't be changed.

Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks :)

are you using a car from your garage?

Tried the 'new' reversing in pit lane glitch over and over but just couldn't get it to work.
Followed the YouTube video but my car keeps going into the pit.
Only works if I park the car at an angle pointing at the first BMW sign at the fence.
Takes a few more seconds but it works everytime.

Last edited:
Tried the 'new' reversing in pit lane glitch over and over but just couldn't get it to work.
Followed the YouTube video but my car keeps going into the pit.
Only works if I park the car at an angle pointing at the first BMW sign at the fence.
Takes a few more seconds but it works everytime.
Go to post #556, there is a video on how to do it.

Did exactly as the vid and my car still pits.
I have just done it a few moments with no problems, you have to find the sweet spot so the car just missis the fence when the car goes into auto drive.

You had to have missed something. If you reverse straight down the center of the rumble strip at 1-10mph it'll work every time.
I dunno.
I did exactly as the vid on post 556 and my car always hits the barrier.
It's like as if my game just won't allow me to do this glitch.
I had no problems doing the previous one before the patch.

Last edited:
I dunno.
I did exactly as the vid on post 556 and my car always hits the barrier.
It's like as if my game just won't allow me to do this glitch.
I had no problems doing the previous one before the patch.

I wish I could easily post pictures for clarity. Double check your settings. Specifically Comfort hard front, super soft rear. Toe all the way out F/R.. Sounds like your car is turning too sharply.

I wish I could easily post pictures for clarity. Double check your settings. Specifically Comfort hard front, super soft rear. Toe all the way out F/R.. Sounds like your car is turning too sharply.
Wait, the vehicle setting affects it?

Just changed the settings and it bloody worked lol.
Thanks for your help mate, much appreciated.

I have just done it a few moments with no problems, you have to find the sweet spot so the car just missis the fence when the car goes into auto drive.
Thanks for your help as well mate.
I just had to change the toe out and tyres for it to work lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I generally just drive into the wall on your right at the very beginning of the pitlane and let the car auto reverse once the lap is invalidated.
That's what I do, but I'm not trying to reach level 50. I'm in it for the credit boost, and mileage points. I set the race for 3 laps, fuel consumption on x10, Gr1 cars, and start 20th. The glitch puts me a lap ahead, so the new Audi that doesn't run out of fuel is no problem. No clean race bonus, but pays 366k credits, and 320 mileage points. I use the 86 GRMN bone stock at N200 on RS tires. 2 laps on Nurb everyday, I'm getting pretty good at it. :lol:

This is how I start every play session, since most of the time, I'm in the Livery Editor, and don't do any other racing.

MMX
That's what I do, but I'm not trying to reach level 50. I'm in it for the credit boost, and mileage points. I set the race for 3 laps, fuel consumption on x10, Gr1 cars, and start 20th. The glitch puts me a lap ahead, so the new Audi that doesn't run out of fuel is no problem. No clean race bonus, but pays 366k credits, and 320 mileage points. I use the 86 GRMN bone stock at N200 on RS tires. 2 laps on Nurb everyday, I'm getting pretty good at it. :lol:

This is how I start every play session, since most of the time, I'm in the Livery Editor, and don't do any other racing.

If you're in it for the credit boost, why WOULDN'T you do the typical pitlane glitch? You make 211,500 every minute. So by the time you complete your 1 lap at the Nurb, you'd have made 2,115,000 in 10 minutes...

If you're in it for the credit boost, why WOULDN'T you do the typical pitlane glitch? You make 211,500 every minute. So by the time you complete your 1 lap at the Nurb, you'd have made 2,115,000 in 10 minutes...
My main focus is mileage points, the credits are a bonus. I've hardly bought any cars, but spent a bunch of MPs on wheels and paint, and the occasional road car.

I know there are ways of getting tons of MP and credits quicker, I'm not interested in that. I bought this game to play it, not spend hours on in glitching.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. Just not for me.

Start from 4th and do it like this....

My tuning here....

I had a lot of trouble trying to get the clean race bonus when starting from 20th, but from 4th it rarely misses and it's quicker to do so a more efficient earner. 👍

I said it before with the previous pit lane glitch and I'll say it again now...

How do people find this stuff out!!!! :sly:

It's more like 211,500 in 45secs with proper settings haha

I said it before with the previous pit lane glitch and I'll say it again now...

How do people find this stuff out!!!! :sly:
People with a ton of time on their hands lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
MMX
My main focus is mileage points, the credits are a bonus. I've hardly bought any cars, but spent a bunch of MPs on wheels and paint, and the occasional road car.

I know there are ways of getting tons of MP and credits quicker, I'm not interested in that. I bought this game to play it, not spend hours on in glitching.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. Just not for me.
I would take it while its there dude. It wont be around forever....

I would take it while its there dude. It wont be around forever....
That's alright, I don't need it. I don't want every car in the game, hell, I don't want a lot of the cars I have now. Most will never get driven.

I've done liveries for cars I'll never drive. :lol:

They changed the wording from 150% to 50%. The bonus is the same. It has always been 50%.

The Nismo GTR is the new fuel consumption winner in GR.3.

My favorite method was N200 vs GR3 Pro at Nurburg. Easy 211k. For 10 mins. After this patch, Pro AI is faster by about 15 seconds and either the GTR or 650S make it to the pits and fill up to about 70% and drive out. I can no longer get first place. I've spent the last hour trying to win.

Back