Grinding For Credits

credits are pointless in this game, got nearly 2 million, not spent a penny and i never will, everything gets given to you on a plate

So far, everything I received as gift cars are no good. I not getting any of the VGT cars in this game. I am getting a lot of road cars that I don't want so I have to do some serious grinding to get all of my favorite VGT cars. I still need to grind for another $28 Million credits in order to get all of the VGT cars. Would be nice if you get to pick the car as a gift instead of the random spin.

The mileage points are not so good for me because there is nothing in the store that I want. The only thing I would want in the store are the wheels and they are not so good options. If I could, I would give away all of my mileage points.

...even easier, you don't need to win, you'll get around 55k per 10mins.

- Go to Arcade mode
- choose Custom race
- choose Northern Isle Speedway
- then you take Mazda Roadster (N100)
- you make race to have 2 cars, set yourself to be second, pull all the options so you get more credits
- important is that you set to endurance and make it 10 minutes
- make an opponent to be Gr.1 and Professional level
- after that, just start the race
- for you, just drive up until start/finish, and not cross it, pull e-brake and go make coffee
- when Gr.1 AI finishes (10 min later), you just cross start/finish and viola, bling bling...

And if you wanna learn to drive good, set all to max credits, but put N300 Professional level, 20 cars with you at place 20, and take Alfa Romeo 4C (N200) on Dragons Trail racetrack... it is fun, you'll need about 5-6 laps to finish and it'll give you around 40k... if you win :)

Cheers...
To add to this you can actually run the miata by rubber banding the right analog to full accel and using the motion steering to slight steer right. Lead the car to the wall and leave it there.

It will slowly move around the track so in addition to the credits, you will also get mileage.

What is the best way to grind for credits in this game so far? Or the best way to level up and earn lots of credits?

Circuit experience golds give **** tonnes of credits, Ithink I went from around 700k to 4.2mil just from doing those, and maybethe odd online race inbetween.

PLus the fact that with all the gift cars you get , you won't need to buy **** for most of the online races.

Should also add that most of the circuit experience (excluding the lap attacks) are under 30-40 seconds per one... So you get a **** tonne of cash per minute.

XXI
26K XP?
How are you doing this?

What does exp give out or what do you get out of it?

I am not even too concerned about the money, it's the mileage that I want. Money seems easier to earn than miles.

XXI
I'm looking for max miles and experience if anyone has any tips.
do what rex1825 said but to add to that you can do the rubberband trick ont the controller and hug the wall, you will get mileage, credits and exp.

I am not even too concerned about the money, it's the mileage that I want. Money seems easier to earn than miles.

I've seemed to rack up miles and xp quite a lot from doing the campaign with the odd online race, but also those achievements, they dole out a lot.

do what rex1825 said but to add to that you can do the rubberband trick ont the controller and hug the wall, you will get mileage, credits and exp.

Experience gives you rank, I'm currently 21 trying to get to 50.

Just choose Endurance custom race N1000 on Northern Isle, largest grid, 12 hours, reset car, professional
Lock accelerator with a rubber band and go to work. Come home to 1st place, and loads of credits, xp, miles, and mp.
When I go to sleep so do the same with 7 hours.
3-4 of those and you’re easily level 30

To add to this you can actually run the miata by rubber banding the right analog to full accel and using the motion steering to slight steer right. Lead the car to the wall and leave it there.

It will slowly move around the track so in addition to the credits, you will also get mileage.

Tried this but car won't follow the wall for long at all and ends up spinning out, so what's the trick to making it auto-steer reliably?

Tried this but car won't follow the wall for long at all and ends up spinning out, so what's the trick to making it auto-steer reliably?
Use the motion sensor as steering, when the race starts lead it to the wall then prop the left side of the controller, I use the game case and the car slightly steers to the right, hugging the wall. To earn miles I’ll use my fastest car, to earn credits I use my slowest car.

If you just want credits, use the slowest car and just let it sit, finish the race at the end and earn the credits. Little to no miles.

All against the fastest competition and only 2 total cars and taking second place

Sometimes I prefer the Blue Moon Bay Speedway rather than the Northern Isle because I get much higher average speed(more miles per hour) and less likely to be hit by the AI. Plus, I can get more credits by using a lower class vehicle while maintaining similar average speed. The only downside is that I need a constant steer input to the right, whereas I can get away without steering input on the Northern Isle.

Use the racing tires and keep TCS on. I can get it running without any steer inputs. The only problem is sometimes the AI hits me from the back and I spin out and get stuck. I would recommend N700+ so the AI doesn’t hit you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone managed to fill up all the difficulty stars in a custom race? I saw a vid earlier where someone did with a Gr. 1 car, but it looks like PD changed it?

Jerome

Turn boost off, AI to professional, highest car category. That should fill up all the difficulty stars.

Just awful!

Just awful!

I have tried the 24 Hour Endurance race twice in the Arcade Mode and the game crashed on me. Now I am thinking this game is not ready yet to do long endurance races since the server can not stay connected for very long. For now, I will have to stay with short races like 2-3 hours.

I was thinking of trying another 24 Hour Endurance race starting tonight but don't want to do it and have the game crash on me again for the third time.

I like To do the first license test. An easy 500$, and it only takes about 1 minutes

You only get credit for those once I thought???

Since I had time to mess around I found the best combo to maximize XP in a 24 hour race; Alsace in an N100 vs Gr. 1 without boost will yield 64,000 XP #partyonwaynepartyongarth

Jerome

If you use the fastest n200 car you won't have the problem of constantly spinning out like the n100 does. You only lose 10% credits but you get alot more mileage points. Well worth it.

Can’t confirm myself as I don’t do this but my mate has just told me the update has has cancelled out the credits lol no easy way except grind Ha Ha

I'm using a fully upgraded McLaren VGT at Blue Moon. 1 x Grp1 car as opponent. Pro difficulty. Boost off.

Fortunately, I have found the perfect elastic band - it's just the right size to wrap round the 2 sticks and slightly turn the left stick to the right without jamming the car against the wall... so the car does >200mph on the straights rather than 150ish. High 47.9 every lap.

This works great! I’m even getting 83,900 credits every 10 minutes because of a 150% clean race bonus. I do one round and like you say park just before the start finish line, then wait (while watching YouTube clips on my iPad). If you drive and park on the inside lane of the track that Gr.1 car won’t hit you.

...even easier, you don't need to win, you'll get around 55k per 10mins.

- Go to Arcade mode
- choose Custom race
- choose Northern Isle Speedway
- then you take Mazda Roadster (N100)
- you make race to have 2 cars, set yourself to be second, pull all the options so you get more credits
- important is that you set to endurance and make it 10 minutes
- make an opponent to be Gr.1 and Professional level
- after that, just start the race
- for you, just drive up until start/finish, and not cross it, pull e-brake and go make coffee
- when Gr.1 AI finishes (10 min later), you just cross start/finish and viola, bling bling...

And if you wanna learn to drive good, set all to max credits, but put N300 Professional level, 20 cars with you at place 20, and take Alfa Romeo 4C (N200) on Dragons Trail racetrack... it is fun, you'll need about 5-6 laps to finish and it'll give you around 40k... if you win :)

Cheers...

Stupid question:

What's an e-brake and what's the button for that?

Thanks! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, did the 1.05 update break our XP 'glitch'?

Jerome

How can they patch rubber banding?

I had no problems setting up my usual morning rubber-band race after the patch - payout hadn't changed - and they have no idea if it's me or my rubber band driving the car :D

By patching I mean lowering the XP reward for us rubber banders. Doesn't sound like they did, so, whew!

Jerome

The one where you park your MX-5 for 24 hours?

Yes !

Oh, so we can't just park our car any longer? hmmm, how would they know.....

Jerome

Back