Grinding For Credits

Try both (with N100 and N200) for endurance (10 minutes). Custom, 2 people, and other extreme settings to get max payback for 2nd place.. just park your car on the side and after 10 minutes finish the last lap and report back. I am confused right about now... Something has changed... not quite sure what
My PS4 is running a 9h race with my Roadster against a Gr.1 so I’ll know after I get back from work.

I’m sad if they fixed it but I bought all but 15 cars.

My PS4 is running a 9h race with my Roadster against a Gr.1 so I’ll know after I get back from work.

I’m sad if they fixed it but I bought all but 15 cars.
Custom race 10min oval N100 vs Gr.1 doesn't work anymore...

I did one 10min rubberband and one 10min park.

How does that one work and what is the payout?

Jerome

You take a road car (N100 pays the most). You select the Nurb 24h layout for 10 minutes with a full field of Gr.1 cars. Start 20th and ideally take a grid start. Put the fuel at 10x and professional difficulty. The AI runs out of fuel so you pass them and win.

You can use up to N600 but you’ll need to use fuel map 6 and coast in downhill sections. You’ll catch the AI sooner so it’s not a problem.

You can do more than 10 minutes. You’ll pit every lap and they’ll catch you and run out of fuel even sooner. You’ll lap them eventually.

150000 per 10 minutes (per lap) in a N100

Last edited:
Just tried the below 2 scenarios with no success:

- Northern Isle, N100, 10 mins, drove 1 lap then waited: No money, only miles and experience
- Northern Isle, N200, 10 mins, rubberband, Flag rules off: No money, only miles and experience

Because I started it last night at 8pm.

Jerome

So you started before the update dropped? If before, the game won't let you save since your version of the game and the current one no longer match. Imagine my surprise after I finished a legitimate(I did doze off for ~3hrs) 9hr endurance race, just to see lost connection messages as soon as I got to the main menu. Couldn't save my progress or do anything other than close and download update.

Just tried the below 2 scenarios with no success:

- Northern Isle, N100, 10 mins, drove 1 lap then waited: No money, only miles and experience
- Northern Isle, N200, 10 mins, rubberband, Flag rules off: No money, only miles and experience

The N200 gave you nothing? Hmm.. I am running a 5 hr N200 race..Ill post my results at 10:30 PM Central

You take a road car (N100 pays the most). You select the Nurb 24h layout for 10 minutes with a full field of Gr.1 cars. Start 20th and ideally take a grid start. Put the fuel at 10x and professional difficulty. The AI runs out of fuel so you pass them and win.

You can use up to N600 but you’ll need to use fuel map 6 and coast in downhill sections. You’ll catch the AI sooner so it’s not a problem.

You can do more than 10 minutes. You’ll pit every lap and they’ll catch you and run out of fuel even sooner. You’ll lap them eventually.

150000 per 10 minutes (per lap) in a N100

The problem with this is that the hybrid Toyotas don't run out of fuel soon enough. I'm not the best at Nurb 24h but I finished something like +4 minutes after 2 laps. I was in 6th place and guy in 5th was a good 45s in front of me.

The problem with this is that the hybrid Toyotas don't run out of fuel soon enough. I'm not the best at Nurb 24h but I finished something like +4 minutes after 2 laps. I was in 6th place and guy in 5th was a good 45s in front of me.

Use a N400 or N500. You’ll catch them before the straight. I even used the MP4-12C and it’s very good on fuel. You’ll get less credits than with the Roadster but you’ll never have to worry about Toyotas not running out of fuel quickly enough.

Yeah, tried the old way to try and get some credits, chuckled when I found out concretely that they patched it out so you couldn't get credits or EXP from the race. Oh well, I already have all of the cars I want, + the cars that cost over 1 million Cr. + all American and British cars, and I'm already level 38, so I got out of it what it was worth. I'd like to get my hands on an example of every car, but seeing as how they effectively give you a car every day, I think that'll happen eventually.

Thought it was especially funny that the other driver during the race's name was: "F. Hale".

Well, I mean it's a way of exploiting the game that the developers didn't intend us to use to get more credits and experience. I figured this would get patched eventually, though admittedly I didn't think it would get patched this quickly.

No matter, the guys in this thread have already been getting down to how you can maximize payouts in more legitimate means or at least ways that can't really get patched.

Last edited:
It still works up to a certain point. I'm not sure what the criteria are, maybe there's a maximum for the number of laps being behind the leader.

Rubberbanding doesn't work anymore. You earn mileage points and distance, but not experience nor credits. I tested it, and went +229 laps behind, and that's too much to be a real player.

Use a N400 or N500. You’ll catch them before the straight. I even used the MP4-12C and it’s very good on fuel. You’ll get less credits than with the Roadster but you’ll never have to worry about Toyotas not running out of fuel quickly enough.

Roadster with 114% power (still just N100), min weight, and racing softs is enough for an easy 30 sec lead after 1 lap :D

Roadster with 114% power (still just N100), min weight, and racing softs is enough for an easy 30 sec lead after 1 lap :D

I’m against the use of racing softs on road cars haha I tried with super softs once and won easily. I find it more exciting when you really have to push or use you fuel wisely to earn your credits. Even if it’s an exploit, you feel like you deserve it haha!

I’m against the use of racing softs on road cars haha I tried with super softs once and won easily. I find it more exciting when you really have to push or use you fuel wisely to earn your credits. Even if it’s an exploit, you feel like you deserve it haha!

You deprive the AI of fuel and then you have... principles about tyres??!! :P

Trouble is, you don't know how far ahead one of those hybrids will get. Often it's one that starts quite far back, gets stuck behind AI crawling so saves fuel, then can get quite far ahead. I've just been treating it as a time trial, and has to be a clean race to count.

edit: sports soft, came second to a TS050 by 13.6 secs. Possible maybe, but risking the clean race. IMO, sticking to N100 is what suits this exploit :)

Last edited:
You deprive the AI of fuel and then you have... principles about tyres??!! :P

Trouble is, you don't know how far ahead one of those hybrids will get. Often it's one that starts quite far back, gets stuck behind AI crawling so saves fuel, then can get quite far ahead. I've just been treating it as a time trial, and has to be a clean race to count.

edit: sports soft, came second to a TS050 by 13.6 secs. Possible maybe, but risking the clean race. IMO, sticking to N100 is what suits this exploit :)

Haha I stopped using N100 cars as I’m tired of the Roadster and the S-FR. You only lose 20,000-30,000 credits with N500 or N600 cars but it’s much more fun. And you complete the race just over the 10 minutes. You save 2 minutes and you’re guaranteed a win if you know how to save fuel.

Haha I stopped using N100 cars as I’m tired of the Roadster and the S-FR. You only lose 20,000-30,000 credits with N500 or N600 cars but it’s much more fun. And you complete the race just over the 10 minutes. You save 2 minutes and you’re guaranteed a win if you know how to save fuel.

That means you're coming home with about 2 mins to spare! Not much 'deserve' in that :P In terms of credits per minute, it's probably about he same. Just tried again with SS, did a better lap, but the TS050 was even further ahead - he came in at 12:01 (32 secs ahead), which is barely slower than my time on RS! Think I'll go with RH and maybe a little less power or more weight.

Here's what I came up with:

Track: Fisherman's Ranch
Car: any N400 (my choice is a detuned Evo Gr.B Road Car)
Opponent class: Gr.B
Laps: 3
Boost: Off

Race should take just about 11 minutes (less time if you have a proper tune), and you should walk away with 151,000 credits provided you get that Clean Race Bonus.

That means you're coming home with about 2 mins to spare! Not much 'deserve' in that :P In terms of credits per minute, it's probably about he same. Just tried again with SS, did a better lap, but the TS050 was even further ahead - he came in at 12:01 (32 secs ahead), which is barely slower than my time on RS! Think I'll go with RH and maybe a little less power or more weight.

Haha you’ll break my heart :(

Seriously, it’s more fun and, as you said, it’s about the same when you look at credits/minute. I rarely use road cars so it helps me put some mileage on them. Using the Roadster ad nauseum is not my cup of tea!

Server disconnected me on an eight hour mileage point grind.

Oh well, restarted.
This is exactly what keeps me from doing a +1 hour endurance race, the risk og spontaneous disconnection from the server. And all PD does is say "Sorry, we hope you enjoy racing in GTS". Temporary offline save is really needed,

Haha you’ll break my heart :(

Seriously, it’s more fun and, as you said, it’s about the same when you look at credits/minute. I rarely use road cars so it helps me put some mileage on them. Using the Roadster ad nauseum is not my cup of tea!

Hehehe :) Nor mine, but at the same time I don't feel I've got the best out of it yet. Did manage to win on SS though, with a 12:05, but one little bump with an AI meant it wasn't clean :(

Back