Grinding For Credits

The car goes into "ghost" and you don't recieve any xp/credits :boggled:

What if we rubber band the car at a non-oval and it's just spinning out all over the place, would it still ghost it?

Jerome

What if we rubber band the car at a non-oval and it's just spinning out all over the place, would it still ghost it?

Jerome

HA HA HA

Jerome, you sound so desperate that I just can't stop laughing. And here I thought I was the only desperate one. Take a deep breath. Control yourself my friend! :lol:

Sounds like this is a catastrophic event this morning after the patch 1.05 and we all need to have a private meeting in 15 minutes. HA HA HA

HA HA HA

Jerome, you sound so desperate that I just can't stop laughing. And here I thought I was the only desperate one. Control yourself my friend! :lol:

Sounds like this is a catastrophic event this morning after the patch 1.05 and we all need to have a private meeting in 15 minutes. HA HA HA

It's about curiosity and control my friend, not desperation. I must know what I need to do to complete this game, should I rubber band an oval 25+ more times, or can I do an e-brake grind 15 times to get to level 50? I would just check this myself, but I"m at work : /

Jerome

It's about curiosity and control my friend, not desperation. I must know what I need to do to complete this game, should I rubber band an oval 25+ more times, or can I do an e-brake grind 15 times to get to level 50? I would just check this myself, but I"m at work : /

Jerome

They might be able to patch parking up (ie; your car not moving for a certain amount of time), but as I said, I don't see how they can patch rubber banding... so a 24h endurance at Blue Moon with you in a Miata and the opposition in a Grp1 car should give massive level up points.

I haven't checked the exp payout on this as I'm more focused on mileage at the moment and you get more mileage running at 150-200mph than you do at 60mph.

Tried it, doesn't work ...
We need the SSR7 glitch from GT5 back :D

Thanks for trying buddy. I'm doing a parked 24 hour race atm so we'll see what happens when it's done tonight :scared:

Jerome

Thanks for trying buddy. I'm doing a parked 24 hour race atm so we'll see what happens when it's done tonight :scared:

Jerome

Is there a reason you park rather than rubber band?

I feel bad for my ps4 running all day when I am at work and all night when I sleep lol

Not a good thing to do with a unit out of warranty. :(

I’m pretty sure Folding At Home killed my first Fat PS3. But it was for betterment of mankind, or some crap. It killed my PS3 though!!!

I have a few questions:

- What are the benefits of accruing XP beyond level 20?
- Has anyone seen any of the Mileage Exchange cars come up as prize cars?

For me, it seems like mileage points are the most precious. There looks to be a bunch of (actually cool) cars that will only be possible to get with them, and they cost a lot of those points. Not to mention all of the customization stuff that nickel-and-dimes the mileage points down.

My go-to grind for now will be the 1-lap custom race at Nurb 24h with a normal car vs. Gr.1 @ 10X fuel consumption. Let them run out of gas and take the win! I can't recall all of the payout info, it varies with the car used but I know it nets ~130 mileage points, which seems to be more than you'd earn just doing time trial on the track (I think, no idea really.) I like this because I can use normal cars and just have fun, something I'd do normally for nothing. You need to watch your own fuel consumption though.. almost ran out with the M4, spent half the lap creeping along easy. If only there were more normal cars to do this with :guilty:

Someone mentioned in the undocumented changes thread that if you turn off flag rules it won't ghost your car when e-braked (e-broked?) for our grinding needs? Can anyone verify?

I have a few questions:

- What are the benefits of accruing XP beyond level 20?
- Has anyone seen any of the Mileage Exchange cars come up as prize cars?

For me, it seems like mileage points are the most precious. There looks to be a bunch of (actually cool) cars that will only be possible to get with them, and they cost a lot of those points. Not to mention all of the customization stuff that nickel-and-dimes the mileage points down.

My go-to grind for now will be the 1-lap custom race at Nurb 24h with a normal car vs. Gr.1 @ 10X fuel consumption. Let them run out of gas and take the win! I can't recall all of the payout info, it varies with the car used but I know it nets ~130 mileage points, which seems to be more than you'd earn just doing time trial on the track (I think, no idea really.) I like this because I can use normal cars and just have fun, something I'd do normally for nothing. You need to watch your own fuel consumption though.. almost ran out with the M4, spent half the lap creeping along easy. If only there were more normal cars to do this with :guilty:

Why go over level 20? > Prestige, and those little things called trophies.
Mileage cars as prize cars? > I've only ever seen purchasable cars in the car prize wheel. I'm 99% sure they are only available in the mileage exchange and since they do 2 at a time, you may have to wait a while if you missed on earlier.

Jerome

Last edited:
Grinding for credit is not working anymore.. Hmmmm

Did the recent patch stop it?
I’ll find out in 24 minutes

I had to rubberband the stick in the Tomahawk, it was jumping on the walls in the turns at Northerly Isle.

I got the normal credits and experience but no prize car.

Edit- it finally showed up after 167 miles.

Last edited:

I saw this on another thread last night, and gave it a go today. First attempt with 911 RS didn't entirely go to plan with me running out of fuel (even on lean), but I still won. Next attempt was a N400 Toyota F something concept (fully lean) worked like a treat, and I was 115k credits up. After than I tested 2 and 3 lap varients, each successful. So in short 115k credits per 10 mins, plus you get to learn the 'ring a bit more.

Its very strange

I did 3 two hr custom race (I picked the smallest car 100. and set it as endurance. no of racers = 2 1 I simply stopped the car on the side for the 2 hr and then finished the last lap after 2 hrs, the second one I rubber banded it.. and at the end I got no Credits for either of the 2 races

Then I started another race and picked a car 1 level higher (200) and rubber banded it and I got the credit. Phew!

:)

what is the Max credit we can accumulate? Anyone knows. I need to hoard the credits before they stop it! LOL :P

I had no problems with a 7 hour One Make race with the Tomahawk X at Nottherly Isle. Except that I had to rubberband the left stick otherwise it would drift off the wall on the back straight and then go airborne when it hits turn 3.

So it still works with N200 not N100?

Try both (with N100 and N200) for endurance (10 minutes). Custom, 2 people, and other extreme settings to get max payback for 2nd place.. just park your car on the side and after 10 minutes finish the last lap and report back. I am confused right about now... Something has changed... not quite sure what

I saw this on another thread last night, and gave it a go today. First attempt with 911 RS didn't entirely go to plan with me running out of fuel (even on lean), but I still won. Next attempt was a N400 Toyota F something concept (fully lean) worked like a treat, and I was 115k credits up. After than I tested 2 and 3 lap varients, each successful. So in short 115k credits per 10 mins, plus you get to learn the 'ring a bit more.
Nice, yea I was thinking about multi-lap but especially when leaning the fuel or light-footing it, I don't want to spend too much time monkeying with it. Make sure you go through and check off all of the event settings to optimize your bonus. You say 115k with N400, but I got 130 something in an M4 with N400.

Back