GT Auto Lexus IS-F Cup by Yokohama; On Hold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 461 comments
  • 22,556 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
well R i havent decided for the colours yet :D i am thinking of a red or black not sure yet
 
Any online practice rooms open now?

Not that I know of, but I plan on starting one when I get home in ~1 hour.

well R i havent decided for the colours yet :D i am thinking of a red or black not sure yet

Red please. Too many blacks/whites/grays already. (no....I'm not racist) :lol:
 
GTP: Mr.Skyline09
PSN: BigNFL
Number: 58
Colors: Trophy Blue/ White
 
Holler.


Hey guys I just got back from being out. It's my day off so I'm gonna host some extended practice sessions on Fuji and a few other tracks so we can meet up and get acclimated. I'll update you all with the room # and such in a few minutes if another room isn't open.
 
Please! No more Fuji!:dopey:
 
GTP IS-F CUP Practice
1472 6118 4130 9224 6047
Fuji F
 
Just heard the funniest thing. Apperently the guy who's organizing the GTCS, which is currently using the ISF Racing Concept, thinks Turbo stole his idea, and is upset that more people have signed up here. :lol:
 
Just heard the funniest thing. Apperently the guy who's organizing the GTCS, which is currently using the ISF Racing Concept, thinks Turbo stole his idea, and is upset that more people have signed up here. :lol:

:lol::lol:

PM sent for the setting dude. 👍

Edit:

Changed setups three times tonight trying to reduce the understeer. I think it's a characteristic of this car and there's no way I'm getting rid of it. So, here's the setup I'm using now good for 1:39.5xx to 1:40.500 consistently.

Downforce: 35 / 53

Trans: 224

LSD: 5 / 20 / 9

Height: -25 / -20
Springs: 15.8 / 13.8
Extension: 6 / 7
Compression: 7 / 8
Roll Bars: 6 / 6
Camber: 2.4 / 1.4
Toe Angle: 0.00 / -0.10

Brakes: 7 / 5

And yes Jay, this setup is different than what I gave you because I changed it after. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Thanks it worked great once I started using the Racing Hard tires instead of the Sports Hard :lol:
 
GTP IS-F CUP Practice
1472 6118 4130 9224 6047
Fuji F

I just left this room after everyone else vacated. Wardez is still in there but absent, so it may still be open but not sure how long.
 
I wasn't compatible with the host. I was out there at Tokyo but you guys were shown in the garage the whole time. Wierd .
 
I wasn't compatible with the host. I was out there at Tokyo but you guys were shown in the garage the whole time. Wierd .

I was sitting on pit road actually. Was checking up on the forums and noticed that Round 2 GT Academy players were getting their email confirmations, so had to do that real quick. Everyone left so I slipped out. I might set up my own test session in my lounge here shortly.

Edit: Lounge open on my end. Unofficial practice room at the moment, just don't want any non-GTP racers to straggle in.
 
Last edited:
I've just tested R1600Turbo's setup and I did my best lap time overall... At the first lap lol. I will work from that, is that permitted?

EDIT: I just did a 1'39.315 in an online race at Fuji F :sly:
 
Last edited:
Good lap. I'm actually not using that setup anymore as I've got one that feels much nicer. Also did a tire test last night and the tires start to turn to mush around lap 9-10. I ran consistent laps in the 1:40.0xx to 1:40.9xx for about 8 laps, then it started to go down hill quickly. Tire management is going to be key with this car.
 
Good lap. I'm actually not using that setup anymore as I've got one that feels much nicer. Also did a tire test last night and the tires start to turn to mush around lap 9-10. I ran consistent laps in the 1:40.0xx to 1:40.9xx for about 8 laps, then it started to go down hill quickly. Tire management is going to be key with this car.

Funny I ran about an hour last night trying to find any speed to see if I could get somewhere close enough to even make sense to try to join up. I managed one 1:44.1xx lap but in general I was running mid 1:45's but I know that the car will do better it is me that is having trouble.

I am inconsistent in turn 1 and have a hard time finding the apex and right speed in turn 3 (that first left hander). And Tilke should be forced to drive that last complex forever in the afterlife because it is evil.

but I agree the tires go away around lap 8 or 9 your at about half and you can for sure feel the difference in how the car breaks and corners.

So I guess I will have you put me on the list on the off chance I can find 4 or 5 seconds in the next couple weeks in the car.

psn: grumblecat
color: blue grey / blue
number 38
 
Lobby up for practice.

CLOSED - Footbal match on tv :sly:

It's time to test the car. Mine has 0 KM. I haven't tried it yet. :sly:
 
Last edited:
wont let me in coz power is set to 502HP, 1st page says max is 512HP
 
Count me in
GTP: wilk489
PSN: rxp489
Sonic Blue Mica/Black
#22
 
Last edited:
List updated. Depending on the Spec Miata turnout this Sunday, we may start this series a little earlier. I'll have more info by Monday.
 
#35 disinfected - Innocent Blue Mica/Lightning Yellow
 
GTP Name: Mac K
PSN Id: macospet1
Very Orange/In-Violet Metallic
#unknown(Whatever is available)

Kyoto-Gion_7-2.jpg
 
GTP Name: Mac K
PSN Id: macospet1
Very Orange/In-Violet Metallic
#unknown(Whatever is available)

Just pick a number then.. 💡

Nice looking car btw!
 
Good lookin ride Mac K
 
GTP Name: Mac K
PSN Id: macospet1
Very Orange/In-Violet Metallic
#unknown(Whatever is available)

Plenty of numbers available in the 50's and 60's.

Good lookin ride Mac K

Agreed. I encourage people to mix it up a bit. Already noticing too many whites/grays on the track.
 
Sorry R1600Turbo, I didn't read the OP properly:dunce:, I thought the times were in GMT.

I'm not going to be able to make it for those times so you can remove me from the list. Sorry for wasting your time.
 
Ok so It's official I will be sitting out for this series, just not going to be able to do a Sunday series for a while. Hopefully I can hop in on a couple of the Spec Miata Season 2 races once that starts. I'll be giving my car to GrahamTurismo to run for the season.
 
What times are you guys seeing on your practice sessions? Please be honest I'd like to get an idea of where I'm sitting at the moment...
I'm still turning in the 1:42:7xx
 
Jav
What times are you guys seeing on your practice sessions? Please be honest I'd like to get an idea of where I'm sitting at the moment...
I'm still turning in the 1:42:7xx

1:40 high, low 41, still cant find the ideal apex on turns 3, 4 n last turn.
 
Jav
What times are you guys seeing on your practice sessions? Please be honest I'd like to get an idea of where I'm sitting at the moment...
I'm still turning in the 1:42:7xx

The best lap I did is 1'39.315 but usually its high 1'39 to low 1'40.
 
is there still a place to join cause that is a lot of people signed up for this?
well here is my info:
GTP name: yogondie
PSN name: dompiece
White/Black w/ gold wheels
Car #: 28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back