GT Auto Lexus IS-F Cup by Yokohama; On Hold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 461 comments
  • 22,530 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you pick a different color? We already have an orange/black car. Thanks.

Can you make it Chevy Atomic Orange Metallic/Black? If not, then Arancio Atlas/Black, thanx
 
Ok so I noticed you put on the first page to buy the racing modification first. What difference does that make? Might have to buy a new car since I didn't do the racing mod first.
 
Ok so I noticed you put on the first page to buy the racing modification first. What difference does that make? Might have to buy a new car since I didn't do the racing mod first.

It could potentially save you money is all. Some of those parts are included in the race mod, so it's best to purchase it first then purchase everything else that wasn't included. No big deal
 
oh ok. Just wanted to make sure it didn't have anything to do with horsepower. Glad I asked before I just went and wasted money on another car.
 
followed the guide on the first page, can i just confirm that no engine upgrades, no intake system upgrades and also no sports exhaust manifold is to be purchased? a short blast around high speed ring gives me 1:06.7, is this a good reference? power is at 499HP at the moment...
 
followed the guide on the first page, can i just confirm that no engine upgrades, no intake system upgrades and also no sports exhaust manifold is to be purchased? a short blast around high speed ring gives me 1:06.7, is this a good reference? power is at 499HP at the moment...

You are only to purchase the parts listed on the first page. If it's not listed, don't buy it. Your power will increase as mileage is added to your car.
 
Room is up.

1472-6118-4259-7712-9208
 
Add me, Saffron Yellow/white wheels

GTP: gtsmashbros
PSN: Cabriolet21
 
Room closed!
 
Ran mine tonight for the first time. Lots of potential. Look forward to miles on it and bringing up the HP.
 
Track schedule posted!

Hey Turbo, put me down for black wheels. That's what's on there now, looks good to me.

Does anyone have a baseline tune they're happy with that you're willing to share? I wasn't digging the understeer when I gave mine a quick shakedown at Trial Mountain last night. My attempts to tune it out made it rather unpredictable :nervous:
 
GTP: Denilson
PSN: chorda
Color: Matte Black/Gun metal
Number: since 11 (Damn Wardez :)) is taken, I'll go for 18

Also, would be great with some hints on what rules and regulations will apply.
Damage?
Aids?
a.s.o...

Bump? 👍

Decided to change my number.. read post below..
 
Last edited:
GTP: Denilson
PSN: chorda
Color: Matte Black/Gun Metal
Number: 80
 
nice i do like long races... looking forward to it.
 
Lessons learned from trying to race with you guys last night. #1 I'm slow and not just because of the bit of understeer. #2 trying to hang back and learn from faster people only works if you can stay somewhere remotely close. #3 I am obviously allergic to apexes because I couldn't get within 20 feet of one to save my life.

I know there is no way I could qualify for the top 16 unless only 15 of you tried to qualify (maybe 14 I felt that far behind) I did drive another 120 miles offline and started to understand the car but not enough.

That said it was fun.
 
I'm interested

GTP: apradel
Psn: apradel
Color: not have car yet
Number: 13 ;)

I just saw the schedule. A little late for me.
I´m sorry but I can't participate.
Thanks.
 
I just saw the schedule. A little late for me.
I´m sorry but I can't participate.
Thanks.

That's too bad, apradel. You going to be there Sunday for SM @ Laguna?

Lessons learned from trying to race with you guys last night. #1 I'm slow and not just because of the bit of understeer. #2 trying to hang back and learn from faster people only works if you can stay somewhere remotely close. #3 I am obviously allergic to apexes because I couldn't get within 20 feet of one to save my life.

I know there is no way I could qualify for the top 16 unless only 15 of you tried to qualify (maybe 14 I felt that far behind) I did drive another 120 miles offline and started to understand the car but not enough.

That said it was fun.

I like this dude. He is funny.
 
What kind of times were you guys running at trial mountain?
 
For that race do we need to use our GTP tag name?
I will be in with either lapierre4 or GTP_lapierre4 (if GTP tag is mandatory), with a Lagunaseca blau car, silver mags, and number 46.
Looking forward to have really good racing there!
 
Lessons learned from trying to race with you guys last night. #1 I'm slow and not just because of the bit of understeer. #2 trying to hang back and learn from faster people only works if you can stay somewhere remotely close. #3 I am obviously allergic to apexes because I couldn't get within 20 feet of one to save my life.

I know there is no way I could qualify for the top 16 unless only 15 of you tried to qualify (maybe 14 I felt that far behind) I did drive another 120 miles offline and started to understand the car but not enough.

That said it was fun.

You're not the only one! I think it has a lot to do with setup. I'm a decent driver, I have all golds in GT5, but I was way off pace too. I can't set a car up for the life of me.

In rFactor (where I race for the entire F1 season every year), I have an engineer who does all my setups for me. I tell him what the car is doing what what I want to change and he works his magic. Just like how it's done in real life. Anyone want to be my GT5 engineer? :)

:ouch:
 
Wow, R1600 I totally was thinking about starting an IS-F cup since I bought one last night for kicks. I'm in!

GTP: Shigegaki
Psn: GTP_Shigegaki
Color: Light Green / Light Gold
Number: 28
 
Last edited:
Not too late to sign up?
 
Anyone can sign up. There is a weekly qualifier to see who will race. The top 16 will make it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back