GT League - McLaren Vision - 24hr Nurn. Nothing wrong with the power in that car...

  • Thread starter Thread starter GA 52
  • 9 comments
  • 698 views
That's wicked cool lmaooooo

Is that thing stock? :lol:
 
I used the same car for that race, and had the same trouble keeping the front down. I shared a couple pics, but can't get on the GT site at the moment.

Edit: GT site back up...

6124974736127591424_0.jpg


6134544878759085064_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
did you crank down all the aero? I didnt have too much issue with this but I wasnt like full power on that section of the ring and I nearly awlays brake on the flugplatz.
 
Probably has something to do with the ridiculous amount of rear traction it has at low speed.
 
MMX
I used the same car for that race, and had the same trouble keeping the front down. I shared a couple pics, but can't get on the GT site at the moment.

Edit: GT site back up...

6124974736127591424_0.jpg


6134544878759085064_0.jpg

We need to start drag racing these cars... haahhaa
 
did you crank down all the aero? I didnt have too much issue with this but I wasnt like full power on that section of the ring and I nearly awlays brake on the flugplatz.
No Tony - didn't touch the aero.
 
Back