GT Mobile pictures (big update from reply #191)

• Thread starter Fruitcake
  • 223 comments
I'm somewhat skeptical myself but don't forget... all the wireframes, texture maps, etc are downsampled to display on the PSP. The quality won't be too much less, but the size on disk will be.

800 cars and 35 tracks on a 1gig memorey space. I'm sorry, but I don't believe this. How the hell is that possible!
It is a 1 GB download, which must then install. It may actuall be larger when installed.

I'm still a little confused! I mean if they can get 800 cars on something the size of a CD case, why can't they do the same on their larger consle versions!

I'm still a little confused! I mean if they can get 800 cars on something the size of a CD case, why can't they do the same on their larger consle versions!

much much much more detail. The cars in GT5 probably have a million more polygons then the GT3/4 models

Um... they did. There are these two games, GT2 and GT4. One has more than 800 cars, one has nearly 800 cars.

Yea, that's true, these days you get 15GB games on a 9GB DL-DVD.

No. You get a 9GB game on a 9GB DVD-DL.

GT2 had around 600 and GT4 PAL 738 if im not mistaken.

The cars in GT PSP dont have the same polycont, neither do they have the same texture resolution as the cars in GT4.

Oh and actually 9GB DL-DVD=7.8 real GB for the 360 iirc (dont quote me on that, but it was something like that).

gran-turismo-psp-cars.jpg

Which car is on bottom right in that picture? A Nissan?

Are you speaking of the car above the HKS 240?

There are a few new screens on IGN, nothing that we haven't seen before (in the trailer), just thought I'd like to share them. They show the Enzo & GT-R V-spec side by side & also a yellow Viper amongst others on the bridge in Grand Valley Speedway.

The game looks very impressive graphically for a PSP game, well done PD even with only four cars on track!

Why do they keep putting shots like that out and label them as "screen-shots" look at a video and you will see the graphics are nowhere near that.

Latest Posts

Back