GT Mobile pictures (big update from reply #191)

• Thread starter Fruitcake
  • 223 comments
jpg.gif enzo-246_01.jpg (18.2 KB)
jpg.gif enzo-246_02.jpg (18.8 KB)
jpg.gif enzo-granv_03.jpg (19.1 KB)
jpg.gif gtr-granv_02.jpg (17.0 KB)
jpg.gif gtr-nur_02.jpg (29.1 KB)

Here the link: http://www.speedmaniacs.com/

Attachments

• enzo-246_01.jpg
    enzo-246_01.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 60
  • enzo-246_02.jpg
    enzo-246_02.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 43
  • enzo-granv_03.jpg
    enzo-granv_03.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 42
  • gtr-granv_02.jpg
    gtr-granv_02.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 38
  • gtr-nur_02.jpg
    gtr-nur_02.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 48
I love how in Dutch, "Click here" is "Klik hier," as seen on one of the ads that came up on the page. The similarities between German, Dutch, and English are always interesting to note.

Even though I know the screenshots are touched up, I am still astounded by the amount of detail shown on the buildings and around the track of Tokyo R-whatever it is.

[Edit] Seeing the difference from gameplay shots to the most recent pics, I'm wondering what the newer pics are screenshots of, exactly.

Last edited:
Again releasing bullshots, i dont get it, the game looks excellent for a PSP game, why they dont release good gameplay images instead of fooling some people by releasing this impossible screens.

Again releasing bullshots, i dont get it, the game looks excellent for a PSP game, why they dont release good gameplay images instead of fooling some people by releasing this impossible screens.
Polyphony doesn't release bullshots. This is all in-game.

Polyphony doesn't release bullshots. This is all in-game.

Maybe Photomode but is this case the photomode is millions times better than the real ingame. In other games Photomode is sightly better (more AA, etc), in this case this graphics are IMPOSSIBLE on this hardware.
These are real ingame images, they are not from replays or like the ones you see while driving.

If you have seen ingame videos you will know that it doesnt look like that at all.

PD did the same with GT4.

Why dont they release some nice 480x272 gameplay screenshots?

There is a big gap between these jagged screenies from their own site:

nws12439619440773385.jpg

nws12439373444616139.jpg

10.jpg

and this:

ori_01.png

ori_02.png

ori_03.png

ori_04.png

ori_05.png

come on PD, don't fool the fans/buyers and loose your credibility 👎

Why dont they release some nice 480x272 gameplay screenshots?

There is a big gap between these jagged screenies from their own site:

[Images removed]

and this:

[Images Removed]

come on PD, don't fool the fans/buyers and loose your credibility 👎

Seeing the stark difference between gameplay shots and the recent shots, I'm left wondering: what exactly are the new pictures screenshots of?

They are in-game, but ediited a little to give it a better look. They took out the jaggies, the very few they had, and upscaled them to HD.

Thanks for digging this up.

Very interesting decision to use the ZR1 as a cover car. It's strange to see a muscle car on the cover of Gran Turismo. Looks sweet though. I'm happy they didn't go with the Viper or the Mustang. While they're both good cars, the second generation Viper is seven years old, and the Mustang just isn't "extreme" enough.

It's great to see that Kaz has as much respect for the American auto industry as he does for the European and Japanese.

This images are SO bullshot, just looks at the rims.. the track, the whole GAME

Bullshot:
ori_01.png

Images from a realtime ingame video:
screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

SHAMELESS

I dont know why PD try to fool people like this when the game looks pretty good for PSP hardware.

They had designs for the Corvette, Viper and Mustang but only went wiht 1? :( I wanted to kick the Corvette's arse with the Viper.

They had designs for the Corvette, Viper and Mustang but only went wiht 1? :( I wanted to kick the Corvette's arse with the Viper.

He was talking about what car(s) are going to be on the box art for GTPSP. He had thought about putting the Corvette, Viper and Mustang all on the cover together, but he eventually decided to go with only the Corvette on the box. This doesn't mean that they other cars will not be in the game, just not on the box art.

@The_Paladin

I don't know why they'd do that either. They did the same thing with the GTM "black and white " trailer. My guess is they will include these cars in GT5 also.

Ahh, I see, so I still get to kick the Corvette's arse. I love the cover:
gtmcover.gif

Last edited:
That real screenshot wasn't taken from a good quality video. If you beamed real screenshots right onto the computer straight from the PSP, with full screen lighting and a clean, dust free screen, it would look almost like those "bullshots".

Snip snip, new avatar.

Last edited:
@ Paladin

Looks like those 2 screens were taken by a camera. Seeing it in person with the naked eye is much different.

Please dont be such blind fanboys, just compare the rims, 2d vs full 3d.
You can blame the cam, the quality, the whatever, but the true is the game doesnt look as those screens and it never will because that is too far away for the hardware, even for PD.

Its going to look a bit better that those ingame screen and videos but not PD bullshot level or anywhere close.
Here you have a full 60 fps video, looks extremelly good for a PSP.
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_gran_turismo_psp_at_60fps-8190_en.html

Hey, wasn't this the game that was supposed to sell bunch of PSP's years ago!?

Like many stated in this thread already, I guess this game will be worth a purchase if you already own a PSP. Many of us don't, due to P.D. or Sony dropping the ball on this back when.

Maybe (it´s only a guess) it could be some sort of evidence that you can use PSP-Replays from GT PSP on the PS3...

Back