GT pre-order details out.

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 170 comments
<- Would really like to buy a PSP but wont, because he cant play with it anyway..

Sucks to be a cripple. lol

Whohoo! So, if Lambo and Buggy are in GT psp, so that means we will get them on GT5 too, or have the ability to transfer them? Awesome! 2 more months for this pease of art!

This is the greatest news that I have heard of GTM. I'm going to pre-order it definitely.

So do you get the cars free without paying for them in game if we use the code or can we only get them from the code.

can get them in the full game, but the code is for it in a special colour not available in the full game off the shelf.

They haven't released much info about it yet, s oI'm not sure, but they will tell us soon.

This is the greatest news that I have heard of GTM. I'm going to pre-order it definitely.

Is the code random or can you choose which of the 5 cars you would like?

oops quoted the wrong message sorry.:dunce:

I've looked on Amazon uk, Play.com and Game. and no one is saying anything about the codes.
Who did sony give them to?
Although it doesn't really matter. I'm sure they'll be on the net the same day as the game gets released.

Thanks everyone glad to be getting the Veyron and Lambo/s.:). Good job there's a PSP Version because there has been hardly any games for the PSP that I like.

I've looked on Amazon uk, Play.com and Game. and no one is saying anything about the codes.
Who did sony give them to?
Although it doesn't really matter. I'm sure they'll be on the net the same day as the game gets released.
Chances are they will be individual codes that can only be used once.

can get them in the full game, but the code is for it in a special colour not available in the full game off the shelf.
Actually it is for immediate availability. From the blog post:
Pre-order Gran Turismo, and you&#8217;ll get a voucher that will add one of the top cars to your in-game collection of cars in an exclusive color. This means that on day one, you&#8217;ll be able to smoke your friends in 4-player Ad Hoc Mode multiplayer races with one of these rare sports cars while they are just getting started saving up credits.

I know they can only be used once, but you get to chose what you want right?
They haven't give the details on how it will work yet, but I am assuming that based on past bonuses each retailer will have their own car code. So you can choose, but only if you want to use the retailer that has the car you want.

I would prefer it to be one code that allows you to pick from the five, but I doubt that will be the case.

EDIT: For those who want to buy it on the PSN as a digital download, you may still get a chance at these cars, or something similar. Stephanie Yoshimoto responded in the comments to comment #25 with this:

25 - gators625 | August 4th, 2009 at 7:37 am
Hopefully you guys have something special for those of us purchasing the PSPgo and buying the PSN version. Right?

Stephanie Yoshimoto replied on August 4, 2009 at 4:07 pm
Yes. For those who are planning to purchase Gran Turismo from the PlayStation Network as a download, we will be able to share our plans for you shortly, but rest assured you are not forgotten.

Now I may have a reason to not by the UMD, if the PSN buyers get something different.

Last edited:
Guessing you won't get the code until you pick the game up. That is normally how it works.

Penrose Tackie who appears to be from Sony wrote this on the EU Blog:

The Bugatti Veyron will not be absent from Europe and we will be giving details regarding the availability of this vehicle very soon.

Penrose Tackie who appears to be from Sony wrote this on the EU Blog:

Yeah I was the one who he responded to (VIPERGTS01 is my PSN), I couldn't understand how or why it was missing, glad to see he confirmed it's existance in PAL GT PSP. I don't care if it isn't offered with a special colour in the pre-order.

Back