GT SPORT AUGUST UPDATE1.25

• Thread starter Sven4057
  • 698 comments
ade.png

sdf.gif

If they keep releasing cars from previous GT games, the cars people are asking for now will be irrelevant by the time GT7 comes out. Some actual "current" cars would be appreciated. Getting bored with the car selection. I've raced these cars already. Even the ones I have no interest in. Just the same rehash over and over. Meh.

Is there anything new in there?

GT League
New to the ever-expanding collection of GT League Events, we’ve introduced three additional challenges for drivers of all experience levels, including:

• Beetle & Samba Bus Festa – Beginner League
  • Group 3 Cup – Amateur League
  • Nostalgic 1979 – Professional League

Additional updates
In Sport Mode, players can now view an “Archive” of previous championship rankings, as well as measure and test their network quality. Players can also now explore the Zagato Museum, and in Scapes Mode, a special section on Cuba has been added. Finally, last month’s scenic Saint-Croix circuit has been added to the Circuit Experience

30456489758_a4fcabc149_c.jpg

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...es-new-cars-tracks-gt-league-events-and-more/

Wow unexpected
I like the track and cars but have a litlle complaint, when are whe getting some new 2015+ model cars. Like the R8, 488gtb, 720s,..., the cars they gave are really good but i want some new cars. I now they are free we can't comlaint but just want these cars in GTS so that the car list is more up to date. Anyway another great update from PD :cheers:

Pretty meh update to be honest, especially in terms of cars that would be useful for Sport Mode and FIA races. Still missing several GT3, GT4 and TC-spec cars. RB Ring is welcome though.

In all honesty there is more than enough GT3 and GT4 cars - part of the issue was that at launch the game was way too biased in favour of them. TC cars though I agree 100% with.

Awesome!

So glad I have Thursday off work now as really going to love this update. Red Bull Ring is a favourite
along with the Mini Cooper S and Abarth 500 and the Lancia, too much good stuff here I am drooling
already.

Roll on end of work tomorrow and I can get playing!

Back