GT SPORT AUGUST UPDATE1.25

• Thread starter Sven4057
  • 698 comments
Capture.PNG
I can't wait !

Last edited:
We’re meh because they’re slowly releasing content that we’ve already had in previous games.

It’s like playing a fifa game, and EA announcing in the next update they will be adding Messi and Old Trafford to the game....like sweet, thanks for adding them, but don’t think we don’t see past your marketing strategy here.

If they were adding cars and tracks that were new to the franchise (and not fanstasy garbage like St Croix or VGTs), then Id agree, we’d have nothing to complain about. Otherwise, people have every right to be “meh” about seeing rehashed content (and in the case of the cars, mostly gimmick cars that no one will drive “seriously”) added to the game.

I consider VGT cars to be big handicap of the game, but, you need to consider also that licenses for many things in todays real world cost real money and have their expiration period. And consider then how old some of the GT games are you can pretty easy come to conclusion that many of those licenses need to be renewed in order to come to the game.

Regarding cars, it is your opinion, not mine, and I do like cars that will come to the game with new update, especially the mini, 500, GT and Cobra.
Maybe you don't find those interesting but I and my friends spend a lot of time playing with those in online lobbies in previous games so they are welcome and will bring old memories back together with some new moments.

It is up to you either to like it or not, I consider, since game was really low on content when released, every little part as great addition, and above all, all is free. Think just if you needed to pay for it?!?! Which was many times discussion here even before game was released and we saw content that it had.

And also you need to start to value things.
...don't get me wrong, I'd love to get any of the older GTs remastered, especially old original GT tracks that I miss a lot, would be a blast, but by todays standards, some thing need time... a lot of it... and don't think I stand with this on PDs side, they are greedy as any other company, but not showing it as some of them.

Last edited:
Loving the content in this update! Amuse S2000 GT1!! Going to have a lot of fun with that car ;)

I’m very grateful we’re getting this update, however the return of Seasonal events and the 200% login bonus would help a lot to gain some of the cars that cost us an arm and a leg like the Ford Mark IV Race Car.

Totally agree with that.It would allow players to make money faster. I haven't been able to buy any of the 20 mil cars yet.:lol:

The Mark IV really deserves to be in its own class alongside the P4 and XJ13. Three cars is enough to constitute a class according to Group 2. Daytona Coupe and GTO deserve that too but they might be too slow. The Daytona and GTO at least could be fudged into the N classes.

Also good news for my hopes we will get the Lotus Elise from GT6 somewhere in one of the next updates ! It was pretty good in detail on GT6 and a joy to drive !

Hopefully, if this then that, they also bring the Evora 400 or 410 Sport (although it would be pretty hard to simulate the monstrous sound of the 410) :D

This update is great for those that prefer the nostalgia of old cars, but for those of us who signed up to race modern cars, this is yet another disappointing month.
I understand your point of view but a classic Mini Cooper has so much more impact than another random supercar. It's Poly and we can't have both latest supercars and classic cars. I've made my choice.

Can you guess the cars?

Oh, wait

Kaz, that's not how teasing works...
Almost looks like he just forgot to post the teaser before.
But I don't think it would have been hard to guess the cars anyway.

Anyway, excited for this update. Shame the cars will probably be around 50 million to get them all.

Last edited:
Back