GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
The pictures of the Gr. 4 and RE Amemiya FD3S Super Laps remains unchanged from the Volkswagen Golf GTI and
Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV Super Laps. This is totally erratic and it must be changed ASAP.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200214195540.jpg

Hi brand new user here. The problem I had twice today was I got hit off track and after reset the car just wont go anymore the gear is in(tried all of them) brake pedal isn't pressed it still revs but is like glued to the track. First time today that happened.

During Daily race 2 and 3

PS4 Pro 1TB
Fanatec CSL Elite PS4
CSL Brakes with LC

It happened again this time I made a vid.

Last edited:
Had a black screen for the first time on Nation series:
-at start of hotlap couldn’t see anything. The car was drivable, but the road had disappeared. Had to quit, loosing points ......

Hi
i've been disconnected since 11th of January due to my relocation.
Now i'm getting my internet back i've just miss the 1.55 update (116mb) but my ps4 still want to update 48Gb of content!
My current version of GTsport is 1.54 something... am i missing something?

Hi
i've been disconnected since 11th of January due to my relocation.
Now i'm getting my internet back i've just miss the 1.55 update (116mb) but my ps4 still want to update 48Gb of content!
My current version of GTsport is 1.54 something... am i missing something?
Cancel the download, and use the manual check for updates function (go to the game in the PS4 browser, press triangle, select "Check for Updates").

I'm not getting any daily reward cars after I drive the 26 miles. I rented the game for a week when it came out and didn't play again until a couple weeks ago. But I was getting the reward cars back then no problem.

Is there a fix for this problem at all? If not, will there ever be a fix? Found an old thread where people were having the same problems but none of the suggestions worked.

Ok, so there's a problem in the loop of the engine sound of the Civic Type R EK9, this is happening since when the car was released in the game and now that it's in the daily races (Daily Race A) it's making me get a bit annoyed that PD still didn't fix this. (Maybe no one cares about that besides me, I don't know.)
I'll provide a video showing the problem but I'll explain it as well, at certain RPM ranges it makes a crackling sound every half second or less depending on how slow the RPM climbs or goes down, this happens (I don't have exact numbers) between 1650 - 2100 RPM, 3250 - 3750 RPM and 6100 - 6750 RPM, if you go fast (like if you where in the race) the only one you might hear is the third one (it starts at around 6600 RPM in 3rd gear, 6700 in 4th and 6500 in 5th gear)
I was going to make a thread only for this but I think it's more appropriate to put it here in the bug thread
I recommend using headphones while listening to the video

I'm not getting any daily reward cars after I drive the 26 miles. I rented the game for a week when it came out and didn't play again until a couple weeks ago. But I was getting the reward cars back then no problem.

Is there a fix for this problem at all? If not, will there ever be a fix? Found an old thread where people were having the same problems but none of the suggestions worked.
No. This is an ongoing bug - one which seems to hit players who played a long time ago and then came back to the game more recently. There's a small chance it might be resolved in the next update, but we don't know either way.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-players-hit-by-daily-workout-gift-bug/

Had screen freeze tonight. Running a race then my screen froze mid race. No disconnect notice, just froze. GT Sport was unresponsive. Had to close game.
New one to me, been running game since launch.

Hit my DR by 1k but no change to SR.

Not a bug as such, but it's something that "bugs" many replay lovers; the PSN names hovering above cars. I just stumbled upon a workaround for those of you who don't own keyboards & thus cannot switch them off. Go into "Race Photos" & then straight back out again. The names are now gone.

👍

In the Daily Races, Gp3 at Willow Springs, my car starts the countdown as normal, but other cars do NOT move from the grid, remaining there for every lap. When completing a lap, they appear to be still on the grid, but ghosted, and I seem to be doing a time trial. But, at end of the race, the results come up as me having placed depending on my lap times.

WTF? This only happens at WS, and yes, I've restarted the game, and my console. No difference.

In the Daily Races, Gp3 at Willow Springs, my car starts the countdown as normal, but other cars do NOT move from the grid, remaining there for every lap. When completing a lap, they appear to be still on the grid, but ghosted, and I seem to be doing a time trial. But, at end of the race, the results come up as me having placed depending on my lap times.

WTF? This only happens at WS, and yes, I've restarted the game, and my console. No difference.
Restart router to? It sounds like a network error, but it is strange that it only is WS

Just letting you all know that today's update hasn't fixed the bug whereby I don't get the daily workout cars any more.

Rubbish.

I was really hopeful it would, feel no desire to play the game while this bug is in effect

Tyre penalty bug?
Used only Hard thru the whole race and got +20 sec penalty. So far twice, last time Manufacturer series 2020 pre series round 3. Think I’ve figured it out. Both those races I made entry well in time and choose practise/free run or whatever name it has. During this run I tested different tyres and eventually settled for Hard before entry time was up. Seems like the tyre changes after me choosing Race Entry and the time Entry really start, triggers the penalty. Anyone else?

Tyre penalty bug?
Used only Hard thru the whole race and got +20 sec penalty. So far twice, last time Manufacturer series 2020 pre series round 3. Think I’ve figured it out. Both those races I made entry well in time and choose practise/free run or whatever name it has. During this run I tested different tyres and eventually settled for Hard before entry time was up. Seems like the tyre changes after me choosing Race Entry and the time Entry really start, triggers the penalty. Anyone else?
The last Manufacturer Series race had a requirement to use all three tyre grades:

upload_2020-2-27_23-17-16.png

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/sportmode/championship/2150/round/3

Not using all of the mandatory tyres gets you a 20-second post-race penalty.

The last Manufacturer Series race had a requirement to use all three tyre grades:

View attachment 895125

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/sportmode/championship/2150/round/3

Not using all of the mandatory tyres gets you a 20-second post-race penalty.

Ok! Thanks, had no thought it could be that way. In my world you could choose from these tyres but with penalty using the softer ones. Now races got more interesting!

Can we please get adjustable pedal deadzones and sensitivity. There is an issue with the G29 steering wheel registering a brake input when it isn’t being touched.
While I’d love to see the ability to manually calibrate pedals and save the settings, GTSport seems compelled to make this an automatic feature that we have no control over. As for your specific problem, I suspect you need to do a bit of pedal maintenance. A common problem with Logitech pedals is dirty potentiometers. A dirty potentiometer will behave exactly as you’ve described. There are YouTube videos that give detailed instructions on how to disassemble, clean, and reassemble the pedal’s potentiometers. It’s not a difficult job. Just a bit fiddly and a bit time consuming. My assumption is that your problem will be solved after a thorough cleaning.

Hi Guys I’m new to comment here, had the game since day 1 launch, long story short been thrashing it since November 2019, have been meeting lots of great people during this period. Anyway, had the lasted round in the FIA over the weekend, and all through the past week I had been noticing some odd recurring issues not just with my account but with some close friends as well. Today was talking with another player that I meet in daily races all the time and we got onto party, he pointed out a few things. And as we were talking a couple of them happened. At this point I would like to state that the thought of cheating would never ever come into my mind whatsoever to me I would rather loose and have absolutely no DR which is the case right now than win with cheats I don’t see the point to be honest.
Since being pointed out to me I believe I have some valuable information that may assist polyphony, for the obvious and not so obvious reasons I would like this to remain private and confidential, would someone be able to assist in this matter as I believe it is effecting FIA sanctioned races which to me is a serious issue on par with a formula 1 team breaching the rules and regulations set by the FIA. thanks in advance.

Turbologist:

You were in the Gp3 at Willow this morning? Fellow Aussie? I noted the Twelve Apostles pic. I'm from Melbourne. Yeah, to your post, had some WEIRD issues with the races: Willow in particular. In the warmup all other cars stay in pit lane (not ALL races, but quite a few), and in the race they actually stay on the grid, ghosted, and I do the race all on my own, and find at the end of the race, when results come up, that my lap and race times are recorded, along with the actual times of my competitors.

I wonder what they see my car doing????

While I’d love to see the ability to manually calibrate pedals and save the settings, GTSport seems compelled to make this an automatic feature that we have no control over. As for your specific problem, I suspect you need to do a bit of pedal maintenance. A common problem with Logitech pedals is dirty potentiometers. A dirty potentiometer will behave exactly as you’ve described. There are YouTube videos that give detailed instructions on how to disassemble, clean, and reassemble the pedal’s potentiometers. It’s not a difficult job. Just a bit fiddly and a bit time consuming. My assumption is that your problem will be solved after a thorough cleaning.
It’s a brand new pedal set though, wouldn’t have thought the pots would be dirty already.

It’s a brand new pedal set though, wouldn’t have thought the pots would be dirty already.
If they are within 2 years and you have all the paperwork from when you purchased them go straight to Logitech they will send you a new set, after the warranty runs out then there are things you can do to fix them, mine first started to play up after about a year, but it also depends on the environment your in, free of dust etc and how much you use them

Don't know if this has been posted before, sorry if it was.
Had the glitch where the bumper gets stuck in the kerb which sends you flying. Lightning had it in Barcelona some time ago and Kie had it happen at Brands Hatch.

The front left bumper got stuck in the kerb which then sent me flying. You can see some forward movement at the time of impact.
You can see that impact here:
This is how the bumper is supposed to look like:

This is how it looked at the time of impact:

After this update, when I go to the gallery to watch a replay and I press the forward button while watching it, the game always crashes. Blue screen. Every single time.
Anyone else?

Latest Posts

Back