GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
So today for my workout bonus I received an Audi TT Cup Gr. 4 car. I went into my garage to sell the one I purchased, and it wasn't there, it vanished...poof, gone. And I know for a fact I had one because I had just completed daily race A to reach my workout bonus using that very same vanishing Audi TT Cup.

So today for my workout bonus I received an Audi TT Cup Gr. 4 car. I went into my garage to sell the one I purchased, and it wasn't there, it vanished...poof, gone. And I know for a fact I had one because I had just completed daily race A to reach my workout bonus using that very same vanishing Audi TT Cup.

If you're talking about using the Audi TT for last weeks Daily Race A, the game was providing the cars for that race and they weren't garage cars. That could explain why you thought you had one but didn't.

Just noticed this glitch with the Mitsubishi GTO in the daily race. If you drive in cockpit view at look and the mirrors the other cars headlights flash some crazy colours. At first I thought it was my PS4. So I did a test on single player, one make race and it appears that this car does this on daytime tracks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190924-233943_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190924-233943_Messenger.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
So I posted a new livery and a picture of said livery one night. When I came back to play, I had received 5 different types of updates. You know, PLAYER liked this livery, PLAYER reposted this livery, PLAYER commented on this photo, etc. But when I actually received these updates while playing, it just repeated the same update 5 times, like it was stuck. So I made one lap of Suzuka where every 30 seconds, the same update box came up, saying the same thing, to the point I was wondering if this was gonna keep going for the entire length of the race!

That happens to me too. I first noticed this several months back. It hasn't been fixed.

I have a steering wheel fanatec csr elite ps4 the steering power in gran turismo sport has become very weak, I don’t feel the car and the road, FF stands at 100, in the game settings the feedback force is 10. Who has the same problem?

In GT League in the Stars & Stripes event, go to the “Main Rival Cars” car list and scroll down until you get to the Mustang GT '15. It’ll show a picture of a Charger Hellcat with weird wheels.

In FIA Manufacturer Series the skins of the HELMETS are SUITS are not showing up properly for some drivers. Only generic skins appear, instead of custom ones This are happening on drivers presentention and also on replays.

IMG_20190929_1054308485sdasd0.jpg

a8345265-a940-453b-ab01-140d66485b80

The Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat '15 seems to have 2 differents N700 Balance of performance settings , depend of the power range you set it first.
When you set the power to stay in N600 , when apply BOP it appear a lower power / higher weight N700
When you set the power to stay in N700 , when apply BOP it appear a higher power / lower weight N700

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191002091431.jpg
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191002091445.jpg

Incorrect tyre compounds scenario:

In the time between FIA race qualifying and the race starting, I did the following:

1. I went into driving options and both tyres were set to medium. I changed the rears to hard in here.

2. I went into car settings, and the front was set to medium, the rear was set to hard, as expected. I changed the front to hard, and closed that settings page.

When the race started, I was on medium front, hard rear, i.e. only the change I made in driving options appeared to take effect, not the second change in car settings.

Hello, currently all pedals I’ve tried, even controllers use non-linear response curves on throttle and brake. Which basically means less precise control of the inputs. This issue is current on the G29 throttle and brake pedal. Depressing either pedal 50% equates to about 80-100% in-game value.
this is also an issue with DS4 R2 and L2. Comparison is done to PC usb inspector and to Project Cars 2 demo running on PS4. Where the curve is linear, as one would expect.

If the response curve isn’t considered a bug, then it must be considered that the lack of a setting to normalize / calibrate / configure this setting, is a bug. See the response below.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/non-linear-throttle.366409/page-15#post-12895367
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/non-linear-throttle.366409/page-15#post-12895367

- In some cars, like the 4c Gr3 Road car, the Cockpit view doesnt change even when the settings do

- The lobby Pit Glitch when you want to go on track from the pit but the car goes crazy and hits all walls

- Car sounds, somehow recently, the Sound variations on a single car depending on the viewing angle + looking forward/backwards stay the same now. Unlike before, it had nice subtle differences. But that is just removed??

Anybody had any success uploading a Brazil Manufacturer Series race from the previous round? Mines 136MB and it keeps cutting out at around 60-90%
I’m wondering if i’ve hit a limit because my profile says 60 replays https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/8335683/gallery/replay

I wasn't able to participate in those races but I am having similar trouble with last Saturday's Super Formula Suzuka race and the Tokyo Expressway Wet Manufacturers Race, really want to keep the videos but I am low on space and wondering if this might be
part of the problem myself...

2 years later , server still randomly booting me during matchmaking what the hell , another 10min waiting for nothing
Hahaha I've just had the same situation on the crappy servers they've got.
My game was stuck in the lobby because of this. Had to kill the game and reboot it.

Ironically, my regional connection is hovering at the 1 to 2 bar despite joining a fellow countrymen race lobby. 🤬:banghead:

I wasn't able to participate in those races but I am having similar trouble with last Saturday's Super Formula Suzuka race and the Tokyo Expressway Wet Manufacturers Race, really want to keep the videos but I am low on space and wondering if this might be
part of the problem myself...

Same I couldn’t upload those two either, 141MB & 145MB, it’s like it has some preset time allowed for your upload and if you don’t quite have a quick enough upload speed to match it fails, I’m on 75MB fibre with 20MB upload, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Same I couldn’t upload those two either, 141MB & 145MB, it’s like it has some preset time allowed for your upload and if you don’t quite have a quick enough upload speed to match it fails, I’m on 75MB fibre with 20MB upload, so it shouldn’t be a problem.
I've also had this problem I can't upload either of this week's point races (Tokyo wet in the fitapaldi) has anyone been able to do this?

I training for nations, connected to race and before matchmaking - Disconected. 1hour waiting to next race. Nice. Cca 2x/5 attempt to try have disconect.

Last edited by a moderator:
in the section discover> delivered> search: once the country, the mark and the model chosen the search by date this block automatically after a few pages tour! required to return to the search menu! Bug to fix!

For some reason I cannot save decals created by others to my library, anyone else having this same issue?

I am unable to adjust the cockpit seat positions in the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road car (Mileage exchange acquired)

Like it gives you the option to, but when I adjust the slider, nothing changes...

For some reason I cannot save decals created by others to my library, anyone else having this same issue?
None of my liveries are loading, they just end up being the stock ones, I've tried several cars on different tracks restarted the game...any ideas?

I am unable to adjust the cockpit seat positions in the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road car (Mileage exchange acquired)

Like it gives you the option to, but when I adjust the slider, nothing changes...

This has been an issue with the 4C road car for well over a year now. I think there are two more cars with this exact problem. I don't remember what ones tho.

The cockpit camera in the 4C Road Car is broken not only in normal mode (The camera settings don't move the camera) but also in VR mode- you don't have restrictors, so you can get out of the car.

Could anyone help explain why I can’t login to server for a week? Have tried to reinstall the game but it keeps having error msg “ne-21000409” :(

Hi all.

Sinds a few days, the game doesn’t want to load. I boot up the game and everything seems normal till the homescreen should show. Instead I have a black screen and nothing happens. I downloaded my version from PS store so I’ve deleted the data and installed it again but that didn’t solve the problem. This happend after I filled in the survey about the Supra. Not sure if it has anything to do with it.

Anyone else having this issue? Or mayby other suggestions to solve this? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.

Back