GT Sport- Pre order thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 374 comments
I think you’ll find that if you read what I wanted clarifying, I said exactly the same thing - that half of the artistic part has already been done for them.

I’m no photographer so now I’ll be able to create my own half decent “photos”. That’s a win in my book.

And yet again you've entirely missed the point of what I was saying. Not repeating myself again.

VBR
And yet again you've entirely missed the point of what I was saying. Not repeating myself again.
Sigh... :banghead:

If you took the time to actually read what I said, I entirely understood your point being that with the introduction of scapes, PD have removed a lot of the sklll needed for people to take realistic looking photos that traditionally needed a lot of skill to create.

In my book this is a big plus. Nor do I see how it makes a forum dedicated to scapes null and void. Then again, that is coming from somebody who isn’t preordering and is being pretty negative both in general and about the unreleased (at time of writing) game going by their post history.

Hey all,

Just wondering... As I'm in a little bit of a predicament!

Does anyone know if anything (aside from avatars and chrome helmet!) Is actually exclusive in the pre-order bonus packs?

I have to be really careful with cash this month as multiple holidays and birthdays at this time of year has been a killer!

So would I miss out on anything if I waited till end of month?

Cheers

Hey all,

Just wondering... As I'm in a little bit of a predicament!

Does anyone know if anything (aside from avatars and chrome helmet!) Is actually exclusive in the pre-order bonus packs?

I have to be really careful with cash this month as multiple holidays and birthdays at this time of year has been a killer!

So would I miss out on anything if I waited till end of month?

Cheers
Based on what I’ve read, I doubt it. Even the bonus credits you’d accumulate eventually.

The demo sold me :gtpflag: Standard Digital pre-ordered. :gtpflag:From what I understand all stuff from Deluxe version can be acquired in the game.

Except maybe the PS4 Theme.

Used the PSN cards, ended up paying 54 € instead of 60 €. (3x20€ cards for 17.99€)

PSN credit bought from this site https://www.press-start.com/

(tons of good reviews on https://it.trustpilot.com/review/press-start.com)

Just remember PSN cards must match the country.

Shameless affiliate link https://www.press-start.com/psr/gamer-124422/

Based on demo decided to wait for the price to drop. It's a good title but in my opinion not worth £46 without career mode. For that money PC2 offers much more. Ok maybe it has many bugs but those will eventually get fixed with update. Also don't think GTS ffb is as good as PC2 (after some adjustments).
Good little but will have to wait.

I'm debating whether I shall get the Digital Deluxe or Standard Edition.
Regarding the European, Japanese, American and Safety Car Pack. Are these only available with the Collector's Edition? Or can we buy the packs / individual cars separate in-game?

Amazon, GameStop, or PSN, who’s got the best Pre-order content? I’m leaning toward Amazon to get the steelbook.

I pre ordered the Collectors edition, £105 from Game.
I don't buy many games, so thought **** it why not
I really wish you all the best with that!
I hate GAME pre orders, tried 3 times and was disappointed every single time. Two of them were never fulfilled and third one arrived 3 days late!

I'm thinking about the PS54 1TB GTS console Bundle. It appears to be $10 less than the PS4 itself(unless I'm misreading it).

• Experience the thrill of racing the world’s fastest and most beautiful cars with stunning HDR* visuals in Gran Turismo™ Sport – the real driving simulator. The Limited Edition GT Sport PS4™ features an exclusively styled silver faceplate, a 1TB hard drive, and comes with a GT Sport Limited Edition DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller customized with a touch pad showing iconic GT insignia.

The Limited Edition bundle also includes GT Sport on Blu-ray Disc™ with special bonus content, including 250,000 in-game credits, livery sticker packs, in-game chrome racing helmet and 60 PS4™ avatars.
I'll check tomorrow.

I really wish you all the best with that!
I hate GAME pre orders, tried 3 times and was disappointed every single time. Two of them were never fulfilled and third one arrived 3 days late!

I've never had a problem with them, I preorder in my local store and collect it on the morning it comes out.
I would never rely on the post no matter I bought it from!

I've never had a problem with them, I preorder in my local store and collect it on the morning it comes out.
I would never rely on the post no matter I bought it from!
I know, post service is quite **** but it this case, it was 100% GAME's fault. Don't remember what happened with my first preorder, second one was Fallout 4 Pip boy edition which they sold me and then day before emailed me that they don't have enough copies to send me one. A DAY BEFORE!?!
And late delivery was due to fact that they've send it to local shop and local shop said they couldn't give it to me because I had no reservation number with them!! So had to wait for them top send it to me via post.

I just preordered the Digital Deluxe Edition. I enjoyed the demo quite a bit and look forward to the full game.

Any idea about full size of the game. Preload is 2 days before so i guess we would know only then.

Might go for Deluxe.

Well, the demo was around 48 gigs and seemed to be just a feature locked version of the full game. I'd count on the full game being at least as big. Regardless, if you're willing to spend an extra 20 bucks you might as well go Deluxe.

Ultimately, I went with the Limited Edition from Amaon with the Steelbook Case. It has the 8 car starter pack, 1mil in currency, the sticker pack, and avatars. Because it's preorder, I also get an extra 3 cars and another 500K. I paid 60$. Compared to the packages offered through PSN for digital copies, I think Amazon has the best deal. It might not get here til next Friday, but that's okay. It will give me time to get my tunes together and sort out car buying strats.

It took playing the demo with old friends from GT5/GT6 to get me comfortable enough to buy the full game. Even if they don't add a whole bunch of cars through DLC (like they say they will), I'm okay with buying it as is because of my mates, the upgraded lobby UI, full interiors, and the livery editor. They better have voice chat in the full version for online lobbies though.

Ok I've gone and pre-ordered :sly:

Was not bothered about the bonus stuff, as after playing demo(beta) figured that all of it would be available to purchase with in game currency/system/reward anyway.
And Gran Turismo would not be Gran Turismo without the Grind :lol: :scared:

Plus found a good deal (for the UK I guess!) £38.66 with free delivery, standard game no thrills.

That'll do me nicely. As 80% of my games are digital, I'll just leave GTS in the machine and pretend it is too! :dunce:

See you online soon... Laters

Went for the digital deluxe (first significant digi game i've ordered (might back it up with the glut of post xmas rejects, but for now...)).Actually seems the best of the bunch with 12 of the 18 collectors cars (no pace cars (something I'm interested in)) and 2 million cr all for £45 pound less (£60 as opposed to £105). A pretty reasonable deal (relatively speaking) for the casual gamer.

Well, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to decide whether to preorder the game or not as I am still concerned about the lack of cars in the final game (for example I count the Huracan N500, Huracan GR3 and Huracan GR4 as ONE individual car not three) and the fact that 20+ of those are Vision cars. However, this week's beta plus the news of planned DLC cars and tracks plus today's Twitter comment from Kaz about other longer mission events and potential additional events (though I take ALL of this with a large pinch of salt) have finally made me buckle, especially as the Amazon steelbook was available for £50 which was only £4 more than the standard edition.

I decided that with the Brand Central videos (I didn't watch them in the beta but could see there are a lot to browse through and will pass a number of hours watching), the 1,017 scapes to choose from, and with the seemingly much improved Arcade mode based on the beta, I already had a good deal of hours of other things to do, even before the "Sport" mode. I have yet to do any significant racing online (having virtually only ever run qualifying laps in both betas) but the expanded Arcade mode has lessened my main concern as to whether I could get enough racing out of this driving game and also get enough credits and EXP to level up and unlock those premium Chrome colour chips.

It just remains to be seen whether there is enough of this planned DLC in future to keep me interested and engaged beyond that initial "thrill".

Went for the Steelbook edition on Amazon way back in June, ordered through Prime, got the E3 20% off promotion, too; so all in was just $75.00 CDN, and it's supposed to be delivered this coming Tuesday. Here's hoping!!!

Last edited:
I think my signature says it all.
Collector's!
I never by games from Playstation store though.
I just want to have everything when I buy the game. The case, the box, especially now that I got Collector's.

Back