GT Sport "Release Period Announcement" To Come at Sony E3 Briefing

  • Thread starter Thread starter AKps3
  • 313 comments
  • 30,719 views
What's the track at 1:30?
 
Bit worrying that they still cant nail a release date.

Nothing is ever easy with PD it seems, it's like they can never keep to any form of time line. The trailer is not the blowout I was expecting, beautiful or not it was disappointing.
 
beb84b9e54.jpg


Its very pretty.
 
Love it, Love it, Love it!!!

Not gonna hold my breath but I reeeally hope Circuit de la Sarthe is still added.. I need my Le Mans 24 Hours.

Also, all those cars on the track :drool: will make good for multi-class racing!
 
Looks like the main conference is starting. Hoping to see more.
 
speedsource-ri_653.jpg


The old Grand Am SpeedSource GX Mazda6??? Pretty cool GT3 interpretation GT Sport has of it at 1:47 in the trailer
 
WHAT A TRAILER!!!
After this, i want sooo bad a proper offline career!!!
Please PD!!!
 
No audio in the main conference so far - bit of a fail!
 
Back