GT Sport "Release Period Announcement" To Come at Sony E3 Briefing

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 313 comments
It's becoming hard to breathe... this is the most beautiful thing ever. Gran Turismo Sport has won me. With a trailer like that, you'll be selling millions. Masterful work once again Polyphony Digital.

View attachment 653563

maxresdefault.jpg

am I seeing things? I know the grills are not the same...but it's so close

It should be 208, cause there was a stock version of it in trailer also
308.png

Last edited:
It's what people in the USA call Autumn. Because the leaves fall off the trees.

In the northern part of the USA...
Southern part they still have leaves all year around.

Fall is more of a change in temperature.

If I had to take a guess.
Release date is the same as PCars 2.

In the northern part of the USA...
Southern part they still have leaves all year around.

Fall is more of a change in temperature.
It actually comes from the old English word, feallan, which means to die or fall.

I have to say, it's been disappointing how long GT Sport has been delayed. Then again, maybe Polyphony is recreating Grand Valley, Autumn Ring, High Speed Ring, Seattle Circuit. One can hope :)

That "Seattle Short" back in Copperbox a year ago is a hint.

I assume PD might be addressing the track suggestions list which had Seattle in the Top 5, so...

So, you were saying?
No biggie. They could've said it would be out later this year or late 2017. Fall sounds good to me. October would be likely. Hopefully, September. And they could end up doing an early November release. As long as the result is a well-optimized game, I will be happy.

And Sony's presentation was great, but only an hour long. To top it all off, we might not hear more about GTS. I WANT to hear a little of what the offline experience will be. I shrug and am underwhelmed. Boo-FLIPPING-hoo.

This is gonna be an AMAZING fall of 2017. My two favorite franchises have a new iteration?? I wish I had the "Take My Money" GIF somewhere in my PC lol.
Off-topic, but I am extremely excited for Detroit. The first teaser was very intriguing. Now seeing a bit of gameplay has made me more excited for an exclusive game since MGS IV. And again, the GTS trailer was wicked. Better than I expected it to be which says something about how great PD is at creating compilations of any kind.

This is PD. 'Fall 2017' means 'Sometime in 2018'.
Please, you're being inconsiderate. Why do you be feel like putting a damper on the mood? I would appreciate it if, for once, people can ease up on. . . ALL of it. Never does a day go by where someone comments with an attempt to belittle the series or its developers. On behalf of the many people here who find it to be insensitive, be more considerate of your fellow members. Please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why i keep thinking of the Special Stage Route 5?
View attachment 653626
View attachment 653628
View attachment 653631

It also looks better at night especially with having some life in it rather than the empty ghost town we got back when it was revealed.
I mentioned a highway layout at night would help to offset how asinine Tokyo Expressway came off as. And here we are. I'm hoping that is a new highway track at night. Not much can make up for that initial Tokyo Expressway unless there is another variation with a conventional layout with corners. :D

Reintroducing SSR11 would be amazing. SSR5 would be cool. But SSR11. Hmmmm.

Excuse me for double-posting. I'm ehhh-ver so slightly upset and didn't realize I wasn't editing my previous post.

Please, you're being inconsiderate. Why do you be feel like putting a damper on the mood? I would appreciate it if, for once, people can ease up on. . . ALL of it. Never does a day go by where someone comments with an attempt to belittle the series or its developers. On behalf of the many people here who find it to be insensitive, be more considerate of your fellow members. Please.
you are joking right ? haha. i love these types of posts. freedom of speech with in gtplanets rules mean anything to you ? i find almost all the critisism of the game to be fair and driven from wanting a great game . nothing wrong with that

you are joking right ? haha. i love these types of posts. freedom of speech with in gtplanets rules mean anything to you ? i find almost all the critisism of the game to be fair and driven from wanting a great game . nothing wrong with that
The rules say you must use proper grammar. Letting you know, I've said elsewhere you're free to say what you want. Asking someone to refrain from being obnoxious isn't against the rules. You're mocking my comment expressing discontent over the way people handle their's as they reply with some idea of a post to joke and mock Kaz for not setting an exact release date; same goes for the "vacuum cleaner / hoover sounds" comparisons.

It pissed me off that Kaz decided to delay GTS from 2016 ONLY because his decisions were made after he said he wouldn't comment on anything he wasn't totally sure would pan out. Now, he's still refraining from explaining what GT Sport's content will end up having and people mock him for that. You're saying I'm telling someone not to freely speak their mind when all they were doing was talking crap. I'm not joking when I ask someone to take a step back to consider what use it would be to make a simple, annoying comment. Before the Fall 2017 announcement. many people were just hoping for a release date announcement and not another delay announcement. What we got was a reaffirmation that GT Sport will release later this year.

Had it been a delay announcement, I would express my thoughts accordingly and wouldn't give a flying quack if people brought out their sarcastic and angry thoughts on the subject. I am not telling you to keep from questioning me, although I am wondering if you will consider my viewpoint with some understanding as to why I'm bothered by those particular comments. I've been here for a good while. I've come and gone. I don't feel like stirring people's emotions is necessary, no matter how small, when the basis is to rain on a parade. And I don't like parades.

We are all free to express our opinions as long as we don't break the AUP. And it's the mods job to police that ;)
Sorry for going off-topic again. I agree with you. And I've only asked (respectfully, I hope) for some humble consideration in how we choose to comment. I'm not innocent, but I learn.

Sorry for going off-topic again. I agree with you. And I've only asked (respectfully, I hope) for some humble consideration in how we choose to comment. I'm not innocent, but I learn.
Honestly, your opinion if someone's comment is appropriate or not doesn't come into it. If you think something is out of order, report it. That way someone's opinion who does count, a mod, will decide if it is or not. It'll save you from antagonism.

Back