GT Sport Update 1.15 Coming March 29 - BMW E30 M3, Tsukuba, and More

• Thread starter Nico_Ble99
  • 871 comments
Tsukuba is so flat, featureless and boring that I just dropped an elastic band on my desk and it fell into the same shape as the track.

View attachment 725469

It's pathetic.

I'd rather be trapped in an infinite time loop where I have to go through the Schwedenkreuz section in a Renault Megane RS than do a lap of Tsukuba.
Are you serious? Tsukuba is pathetic? Sorry, but I see this as an insult towards those who thoroughly enjoy the track. You'd rather drive Schwedenkruez in a Renault Megane? The most dangerous and scary section of the race track? This post defies logic for me. I don't think anybody shares this opinion.

Whoah that's a completely different sound to what I heard in the GTR :eek:
I gotta try out the other two
Edit: It's just the cockpit view that sounds good :( the three sound mostly the same save for a bit of difference with their raspiness :'(
Yes Super GT cars do sound slightly different, just like in real life. Which is nice. I personally think the Super GT cars sound good in this game, I really don't see a problem with them.

Sorry, but I see this as an insult towards those who thoroughly enjoy the track.
Why? There's absolutely nothing in there that's even directed towards a human being. Why would you even take that comment personally?
You'd rather drive Schwedenkruez in a Renault Megane? The most dangerous and scary section of the race track? This post defies logic for me.
If only there was some detectable humour in that specific reference...

Why? There's absolutely nothing in there that's even directed towards a human being. Why would you even take that comment personally?

Ahhh... the A110 manoeuvre.... doesn't work so well in real life.

Already send some tweet to Kaz. I'm aware that my tweet might not get a reply but I think Kaz and PD will noticed nonetheless :

View attachment 725938

Hope they sorted it out because an M3 being uneasy and difficult to drive does sound weird to me. Should have been like something fun to drive. Or is it such characteristic of E30 M3 had though?

According to a guy who actually drove the car for BMW no less, it drives just as it should.

Please excuse my ignorance then.

is there an issue with Meganes?

Bought a Mk2 Supra. It does the same thing as the M3. Racing in GT League, all the AI fishtail out of every single turn on each circuit. It's not annoying at all. Rather interesting. I wonder if during the update, RWD cars were set with AI steering sensitivity. There's like a double twist of the steering at a certain angle.

Oh and that Supra sounds so nice.

I think the Gran Turismo Sport 1.15 update is great, great selection of cars and the cool Tsukuba track :cool:
I'm still living in the hope that PD is going to drop an update with a pack of tracks at some point in the future :D

Red Bull Junior is actually much more fun to drive than in GT6! It slides around instead of driving on rails and you can tune the power. On max power with minimum downforce it's actually pretty challenging to drive right on the limit :D Engine sound is less annoying than the GT6 version too.

The RB Standard though is a mess. Sounds so much worse than GT6 counterpart, FFB is too light and handling is far too twitchy stock. I need to mess around with the suspension and aero settings a bit more but it's pretty disappointing right now.

Why we cant drive the E30 on dirt tracks?
Looks like in the weird world of kaz this car havent any offroad abilities.
This is sooo.... "GT-Sport" :)

I thought the exact same thing when I made my E30 Rally replica livery yesterday, It sometimes like PD never do any research at all.

Why we cant drive the E30 on dirt tracks?
Looks like in the weird world of kaz this car havent any offroad abilities.
This is sooo.... "GT-Sport" :)

I thought the exact same thing when I made my E30 Rally replica livery yesterday, It sometimes like PD never do any research at all.
Maybe they're waiting to drop Pikes Peak. Then, rain, snow and all those good things, will be at your thumb's will. ;)

Have more Toyo Tires decals been added? The Zurich decals are all lined up now. Something has been added in that P-Z set.

I just wonder how long they need for a hotfix, already more than 2 days gone and still no patch.
That is so sad for all the players here, weekend, hollidays, and nothing works LOL :) If there realy is something like quality assurance then they failed hard, maybe consequential damages of Fukushima.
Damn, even a little studio like Rainbow had released TWO hotfixes in 24h on booth platforms pc/ps4 for mx vs atv....... :)

I just wonder how long they need for a hotfix, already more than 2 days gone and still no patch.
That is so sad for all the players here, weekend, hollidays, and nothing works LOL :) If there realy is something like quality assurance then they failed hard, maybe consequential damages of Fukushima.
Damn, even a little studio like Rainbow had released TWO hotfixes in 24h on booth platforms pc/ps4 for mx vs atv....... :)

They need to find the issue. Fix it. Test it. They then need to get it onto the servers etc and produce media to go along with it. The time frame will depend on how easily the fix can be made without causing other issues.

I'd pay good money for the below:

Grand Valley Speedway
Mid-field Raceway
Trial Mountain Circuit
Deep Forrest Raceway

The must be working on bringing us the original tracks right?

Kaz stated at the end of last year/January that they were working on Deep Forest, and surely it can't take more than 2-3 months for a track, especially one that already exists in GT history, so expect it in the April update.

As for the others, they're very possible choices.

Kaz stated at the end of last year/January that they were working on Deep Forest, and surely it can't take more than 2-3 months for a track, especially one that already exists in GT history, so expect it in the April update.

As for the others, they're very possible choices.

That's promising

People shouldn't expect anything from PD unless officially announced (with a date or so) from PD directly.

They've shown over the years that saying things and doing things, are 2 way different matters.

I love the Gran Turismo series, specially GT 3-6, but i'll wait until it's official to expect anything.

People shouldn't expect anything from PD unless officially announced (with a date or so) from PD directly.

They've shown over the years that saying things and doing things, are 2 way different matters.

I love the Gran Turismo series, specially GT 3-6, but i'll wait until it's official to expect anything.

Fair point, guess its just me being optimistic.

I'm able to keep racing a different class, by changing set up from Race Settings at top of screen, after each race. Downside is, if you want to change lap/time, you have to exit out and set everything up again.

is there an issue with Meganes?
No - I strongly suspect that the issue is Nurburgring "lap records". The Megane RS was the fastest front-wheel drive car around the Nurburgring for a while and likely marketed on that basis. That's likely to generate a mindset in some of the people who buy them that the car is purpose-built for the 'Ring and they have a false sense of security - resulting in them just going too far and running out of talent.

Why Schwedenkreuz? It's a beast - one of the fastest bits of the track and a slightly off-camber left shortly before a heavy braking point. It's one of the bits of the road most likely to find you out.

i have done that

Back