GT Sport Update 1.26 Discussion Thread

I see, but these things can be added to the current pit-stop quite easily I think. An option to pause the game... I do not get it why this is not possible now. Being able to choose mixed compounds? Easy, select front compound first, then rear, as opposed to "both" as of now. And the more realistic time to travel trough pit is possible too I think. There are different waiting times on different tracks (though they are not realistic) so it should not be a technical issue.

Then again, Kaz loves to use the phrase "technically possible, might come later" etc. so they might not add these features anyway.
I know I (somehow) went into pause menu during a cutscene once, and the game kept me stuck there not able to choose any tyre or fuel options once I unpaused...

My guess is its an "easier said than done" scenario which is why I'd want a toggle to the more traditional mode that we know works in the ways I explained, if we so desire. Plus people that prefer the current way can choose it in their lobbies or for their crowd of people.

Honestly, if Kaz just added the lobby time to the bottom left during cutscenes and could give us a "chat" and "exit" icon from the pitstop cutscene... preferably appearing at the same time the tyre choice icons pop up... that would be a big plus. No more stopping or autodrive on track while pausing to type or hop off track!

Thoughts?

IxFDXbxZ4gQ09RgBWIO16pOL_8DlfvVrs6rEoWZPLpwR1hfO4UbrEzMxDh0baQHhBrfaeChWgMnSdvx1fuy-ZNXVH-U2iaPgBurKzY27T-JKUCXNV5BAnnGFhINFKlzT833QlaSfj_ZxvSsAomXWw9ksFKRj_Fu1VxE5_SX_XFMNgRfbZIxT9nPJ1KS0p588YoT7xM45Pmp6wMayc3iF8f7qE9Ti0Vvo3ALchB5CHd2A6KZ8oxhYjOyCAgzp3YyDPMWNomXmI5Ilm2F0HwE1d8rXsR5m1sUgCBbPfIukj43SU7j4PxfUEo1a93A-ug-GLrxtN2UziOz0BTNXVUmuuhIK7SpAjJWFY7molNorgsS7MTMhGeOUu6U5X4b1r00GLBdRU3jPQ7ACHmCFp6h7HKbX7ufUOKPK8MEyakRqAOMITcDfXa3PhOhJ8E2iDQ0NZYcZM_gCl9Py5vIFnwJ8aag5V19VmebSpk5ODubB1ECczO_QpH-IyFc40fam14Mumt3Yg81DaCq8spWTzx1C_bbvwS4-XiGkI-tS76w_AgQeSrAkhGoBig6vu7ns6k8qouTkIBWIlnVi1QEsQrY74iE4gNgX9dF9KFvw-yoGLbKIe0TMoUW6crU6fnuYxdoaWaUocwy_8RF8MCwq4aqxLZYPwKebszNeor_s23575GHVC6YX0NqWAd46=w1214-h910-no
Same here

To me it feels that my KTM X-Bow has less grip than yesterday. I din't change the setup of the car.
Anybody else noticed changes at the handling?

I swear, it seems when they update the game something comes back more broken.

I just checked my nations cup point rankings, it’s reading 0....

I want my cars back.

Me too and since there is no real "official" support, I will keep posting here and for each update and my disappointment. This is a game breaking "bug" and shouldn't be acceptable to anyone who purchased this game. If PD watches these forums, then they should contact the owner of this site and acknowledge they are at least working on this issue.

I will advise this though, contact the Japanese Playstation support.
https://support.jp.playstation.com/app/contactus

Scroll down, you will see "Inquiry in English", click on that, fill it out and tell them the issue respectfully. The more people highlighting this issue the better.

They will at least reply to your case. They did to me and of course advised to contact US support. I told them US support was not able to help nor can do they anything when the issue is with PD's servers. That's something only PD can fix. Since PD is a Japanese company, it's more appropriate for JP support to escalate.

They then told me they would forward to the "appropriate division" and that I might not hear anything because of my account being overseas. Not sure who that is and why my account being overseas has to do with PD's servers being at fault. If you get these kind of replies, be respectful but make it clear this isn't acceptable as a customer.

They then told me they would forward to the "appropriate division" and that I might not hear anything because of my account being overseas. Not sure who that is and why my account being overseas has to do with PD's servers being at fault. If you get these kind of replies, be respectful but make it clear this isn't acceptable as a customer.
They were speaking linguistically here, I believe.

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks the copying takes forever! I was thinking my PS4 has gotten slower :P

They still haven’t fixed the rolling start bug in the lobbies. It’s hilarious to watch.

Not sure if part of 1.26 update, but daily races now seem to have a 3 strikes and you're out setting.

My mate said he had a couple of shunts in Turn 1 which caused him to hit car in front then later in lap he bumped another car and game kicked him due to number of incidents.

How long has this been in game?

Also next weeks FIA Exhibition races have some very high tyre wear settings set to 13. In custom races it only goes to 10, so cant properly test it.

Last edited:
Me too and since there is no real "official" support, I will keep posting here and for each update and my disappointment. This is a game breaking "bug" and shouldn't be acceptable to anyone who purchased this game. If PD watches these forums, then they should contact the owner of this site and acknowledge they are at least working on this issue.

I will advise this though, contact the Japanese Playstation support.
https://support.jp.playstation.com/app/contactus

Scroll down, you will see "Inquiry in English", click on that, fill it out and tell them the issue respectfully. The more people highlighting this issue the better.

They will at least reply to your case. They did to me and of course advised to contact US support. I told them US support was not able to help nor can do they anything when the issue is with PD's servers. That's something only PD can fix. Since PD is a Japanese company, it's more appropriate for JP support to escalate.

I have seen that many people have had this problem rectified by SONY customer services. Did not seem very difficult.

CJ

Glad I'm not the only one, thought my PS4 was having issues.
...same, well it wasn't 20mins but it did last long. Probably a lot of files need to be rewritten, at least they made it possible, not to download bunch of data for nothing you download changes then PS4 repacks what's needed...

Not sure if part of 1.26 update, but daily races now seem to have a 3 strikes and you're out setting.

My mate said he had a couple of shunts in Turn 1 which caused him to hit car in front then later in lap he bumped another car and game kicked him due to number of incidents.

How long has this been in game?

Also next weeks FIA Exhibition races have some very high tyre wear settings set to 13. In custom races it only goes to 10, so cant properly test it.

????? Are you speaking for real???

To my knowlege that reason to be sent out of the game never exhisted!!! Al I know s that if you get a time penalization and don´t stop for it to drecrease, the time penalization will keep increasing until a certain maximum value that will produce you to be sent out the race, but in these terms... Time penalization increasing to a maximum.. not having anything directly to do with the number of accidents....

To my knowlege that reason to be sent out of the game never exhisted!!! Al I know s that if you get a time penalization and don´t stop for it to drecrease, the time penalization will keep increasing until a certain maximum value that will produce you to be sent out the race, but in these terms... Time penalization increasing to a maximum.. not having anything directly to do with the number of accidents....

...they have changed something regarding this, maybe reports do work now, maybe servers save how many hits you make and after some time servers start to kick you if you proceed with that... Nothing was mentioned in patch notes though...

Yes for real. He even posted a screenshot of the message that he got in our community chat group.

He said first 2 hits were him getting hit from behind and his car then hitting car in front. Third one was car in front braking well before turn which caught him out so he nudged him. Once 3rd contact had taken place he got the message.

It also knocked his DR and SR back to D / E and he was (if memory serves) racing at B / S.

Yes for real. He even posted a screenshot of the message that he got in our community chat group.

He said first 2 hits were him getting hit from behind and his car then hitting car in front. Third one was car in front braking well before turn which caught him out so he nudged him. Once 3rd contact had taken place he got the message.

It also knocked his DR and SR back to D / E and he was (if memory serves) racing at B / S.

For such a major change of rules there had to happen an oficial comunication from PD!!!! Not?????

...same, well it wasn't 20mins but it did last long. Probably a lot of files need to be rewritten, at least they made it possible, not to download bunch of data for nothing you download changes then PS4 repacks what's needed...
How thoughtful of the ones with a slow connection and people on data plans, I personally wouldn't mind having to download big files, if they could find a nice balance between shrinking the download size and installability*
(*I think i just invented a new word?)

For such a major change of rules there had to happen an oficial comunication from PD!!!! Not?????
I don't know man, it's not like the user agreement policy is changed, it's only rules of the game that change... I'm afraid they can do that whenever they want... but it isn't a good thing that they did not announce these rule changes.

(sorry for double posting, the two posts have two separate subjects so I thought it might be ok)

Borderline unplayable this weekend, unusual for me to get time to play but squeezed in 3 races and all were just horrible. Either rammed off from miles back or if someone catches me i get pushed off and if i catch someone they initiate contact.

It's ridiculous right now.

It does look as though that you can be disconnected for continious orange SR, I haven't experienced it myself but I raced a few
races with the Mini on Sunday before I got too tired and I had one race where I saw a car make contact in T1 at Suzuka and
he literrally disappeared right in front of my eyes but this particular player had been hitting loads of things during the
race.

Guess it's best to try and avoid all contacts where possible but it's difficult esp nudges from behind.

To me it feels that my KTM X-Bow has less grip than yesterday. I din't change the setup of the car.
Anybody else noticed changes at the handling?
I noticed it also. Max speed through turn three is 4 mph lower. I was able to do a minumum of 255, now down to 251. I was able to do 11:46:xx races, now struggling to get a 11:52:xx.

I have seen that many people have had this problem rectified by SONY customer services. Did not seem very difficult.

CJ

Care to provide the "SONY customer services" email/support forum/etc. then?

The official support is your region's Playstation Support. Since the US PS Support has no email, I did a live chat with US PS Support and they said they cannot do anything since the issue is the online data with GT servers. I asked about credits/car tickets, they said they cannot do that. The manager came on to tell me the same thing and that there are no escalation points.

So yeah, if you have something, then I would appreciate if you posted it, as I am not the only person to face this glitch/bug.

On a side note, the JP support told me they can't do anything because I was an overseas account and that in Japan, nobody is facing the garage deletion problem. Interesting.

Back