GT Sport Update 1.26 Discussion Thread

Hopefully it will fix connectivity glitches. I hadn't had any problems with this until after the last update. Was booted consecutively from 2 Sport Mode races last night before they started. So annoying to "wait" 10-15 minutes for a race and get tossed out without warning. Of course, better then than during an FIA event.

Gran Turismo. The watermark is in the bottom left corner.

I confirm :D

We saw since GT Sport start, we have rain tires selection but don't have rain condition in-game... so if PD read it...
But it's surely bug or correction update.

PS: When you open GTPlanet, and you see one of your picture illustrating an article... looking twice :eek:. So, big thanks to the autor (A. Evans), GTPlanet, and the (interactive) community.
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Well, there is this happening this weekend

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-24h-race-catalunya-announced-track-coming-game/

But I’ve not seen anything thing about it.
Are we getting Catalunya? Yeah I know I’m just dreaming but it would be nice.

So there is the Austria Live Event in September 20,the Catalunya Live Event also in September and the FIA Cups Live event in October?Phew...GTS live event schedule is stacked this year that's damn good 👍👍

Don't know if the pic is from Gran Turismo or from some random street here in Mexico :eek:
New Cuba Scape i think.

"Instead, it’s more probable that this is a small patch intended to address some issues that Polyphony Digital has become aware of."

Are they not aware of their data servers overwriting users' garage data? When will they become aware of that?

I still have an empty garage since the 1.24 minor patch. It's amazing when it comes to this issue, no fix in sight, not even an acknowledgement and that their official support teams are clueless.

Well if F1 can't get a clean turn 1 then we are doomed :ill:
truuu.jpg

Maybe a Patch to balance Credit / XP earnings.

Or allow more cars to participate in the 1979 Nostalgic race.
I just wish we could use the '66 GT40 in there. I imagine it would be fast enough to play.

I just wish we could use the '66 GT40 in there. I imagine it would be fast enough to play.

I'd like to know how is that La Sarthe Race without low performance like the 2000GT and the Mustang. Or even open the event for every pre 1979 car, so we can grind with several cars trying the best bonuses as possible.

If this update doesn't have 10,000 new cars, 75 new tracks, Spa, a spa at Spa, and big booty girls everywhere, I'm going to be mad and send PD an angry email telling them why they are wrong

I really hope this update has the really obscure car only I seem to be advocating for!

I'd like to know how is that La Sarthe Race without low performance like the 2000GT and the Mustang. Or even open the event for every pre 1979 car, so we can grind with several cars trying the best bonuses as possible.
I just want to run Nostalgia 1979 with the '66 GT40 because it'll probably be fast enough to take on it and far more cost effective even though I own both a P4 and a Mark IV. Not sure about any other old cars in the game but the GT40 probably could do it.

If a 1993 Ford Orion Ghia isn't in this update, I don't know what I'll do... I've been spamming PD asking for this car since GT5 Prologue, why do they never listen to their fans?
Forza 7 got a Honda Odyssey, why aren't we graced with the same amazing van? I want a GR4 version!

Here's the update:
  • Gran Turismo Sport version 1.26 added fixes for crashing issues.
  • Added performance and stability improvements.
  • Various minor UI bug fixes.
  • Also added fixes for various other issues with Gran Turismo Sport 1.26

Everyone's freaking out over Spa while I just want Sierra Circuit and some tracks from GT4 to come back

There already is a 1979 Nostalgia event open to N class cars in the Amateur league.

The payout for the Professional league race is the best in the game, and therefore you need the big boy toys to enter it.

Definitely deliberate, that.

I've been having various issues so I look forward to the fixes.

If I recall correctly, my game was fine for a few days after the PD update. It was after the PS4 update a few days later that I started experiencing problems.

"Instead, it’s more probable that this is a small patch intended to address some issues that Polyphony Digital has become aware of."

Are they not aware of their data servers overwriting users' garage data? When will they become aware of that?

I still have an empty garage since the 1.24 minor patch. It's amazing when it comes to this issue, no fix in sight, not even an acknowledgement and that their official support teams are clueless.

I want my cars back.

Anyone know how long the maintenance is going to last? I was going to check something right now when I forgot that it just started. Thanks!

Back