GT Sport World Tour 2020 Sydney

No. That was a good move by Big Lex. That's a classic move at the Elbow. Audi needed to give more room. Should be no penalty.

And the stewards have once again failed us at a World Tour event. Nothing new under the sun. Toyota did nothing wrong.

Everyone who was in the crowd should be ashamed of themselves. You had one job, boo Lexus during the podium ceremony, and you didn't deliver.

Just woke up. Bummed I missed all of it.

Who won?

Was the pro-am race also today?

I feel sorry for @Tidgney and team Audi having to drive the TT against FR and MR cars in Gr. 4.

It looks painful to watch as the grip goes down on the Softs while the Cayman and the M4 keep up the pace. :ouch:

Edit: how the hell didn't Lexus got a penalty for dive bombing Audi? That was just dirty AF.

Last edited:
So they reduced even more the numbers of participants. .. The opposite of what people wanted:confused:

Only for Nations at the world Finals. Most of the 24 from Tokyo were the same who finished in the top 24 at Monaco anyway. Most guys went home after 1 race on the first day.

It's 24 at the tours for a reason. If you have more people, you need to have shorter races and eliminate more people quicker.

I don't see the issue.

Brooks on the Podium is fantastic to see after what he went throughast year.

A real shame that Audi were again just off the podium. It feels like it's only a matter of time before they achieve that again.

Fully agree with Rubilar as driver of the day 👍

I'm going to reserve my thoughts on the 2020 format. I can see good things and some not so good things.

I was there today! Great racing! You can learn a lot seeing the best in the world race live! Got to meet the creator! Will be back tomorrow for the nations cup! Trying to find out what kit they use for the series, does anyone know? Obviously it’s Thrustmaster but exact specs would be nice, was sitting next to a couple of the drivers that compete in the nations cup however there was a slight language barrier! Great thing to experience and be part of! If the tour comes anywhere near you I highly recommend attending, as this e sports thing is definitely on the rise!

My issue is that there's always relatively the same guys there every event. I don't really have much interest in live events anymore. Might as well just run a league amongst them all :lol:

Just watching the replay am I wrong but the cockpit cam has improved?
The view looks much better more like PC2, also the improved information I wonder if we will see that soon or the next version off GT.
One thing I didn't like was the fact you have to change tyres on a set lap, that should be up to the drivers to use all three in the race.

Didn't not like see my #TeamMerc so low in the group:ouch:.

The fact the Lexus didn't get a penalty I hope this doesn't make dirty drivers feel it's ok.

Foreign commentators didn’t seem to be on stage. It makes me fear production budget was reduced. Am I wrong ? Were French,German,Spanish etc... on site?
If they weren’t, is it punctually ?

What wheel is being used for this series? Is it the Thrustmaster T-GT or another Thrustmaster?
Also which Thrustmaster pedals?

Man, after a good first race, Jaguar gets screwed in T1/L1 on the Mountain, that sucked, the rest of that race was kind of boring really. The Spa race seemed like a good battle for a while, but after realizing that BMW still had the softs left it was a forgone conclusion going into the final stint. Hopefully Nations will be better tomorrow.

BMW were just like Triakis from WipEout Pure where they instantly pulled away from the whole pack during the race at Bathurst (fun fact: Triakis is also Australian, just like the track and the venue). Soft tires at the start were just like Triakis' "reverse-inertia deceleration system". No one, not even those as mad enough as Porsche could even try to keep up.

In fact BMW just literally went as if they "summoned all five parts of Exodia the Forbidden One".

Because of this, we need a Triakis livery for the BMW M6 GT3.

Man, after a good first race, Jaguar gets screwed in T1/L1 on the Mountain, that sucked, the rest of that race was kind of boring really. The Spa race seemed like a good battle for a while, but after realizing that BMW still had the softs left it was a forgone conclusion going into the final stint. Hopefully Nations will be better tomorrow.

The Bathurst race has also seen not only Jag but Mercedes getting sent to the Shadow Realm, and Toyota having to get sentenced to a "Penalty Game". The GR Supra Racing Concept was no longer as strong as before, and the whole race itself is a "Yami no game".

Hyundai were trying, but still failing (which makes Hyundai sort of like Icaras or G-Tech - in a way where they are seeing almost little to no success).

The TBA race has to be a surprise. I'm hoping that it's a new track (either Daytona or Côte d'Azur) while showcasing the Lamborghini VGT. And I'm sure hoping Rubilar wins the Nations Cup to continue his winning streak.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back