GT Sport World Tour 2020 Sydney

upload_2020-2-14_14-27-42.png

look who's liked in the post...
ISEDERA AG!!!!!
is that confirmation of something????!!!!!

Last edited:
These events seem so awesome, hopefully they do one in the UK so can visit like the unveiling. It is good to see they do more than just virtual racing like sightseeing, truly a GT world tour. Amazing to see how far GT has come, it should only get bigger and better with PS5 too. 👍
Qualified 5th overall in Nations, bring on Sunday :)
Make sure to give it some jandal, bring it home. :gtpflag:

I saw in youtube some things about like an Aston Martin DBR9 (Gr.3) and a hypothetical Group Y, but nothing yet in GT PLanet about those things.
So I think, are fake?

People love Group X so much, I can't wait to see what reception Group Y would get :lol::P

Now, how about a Group Z purely for the Nissan Z cars?

Good luck everyone participating in Sydney, I will miss the actual Live Stream tomorrow but I'll watch it on catch up
on Sunday before the second day's proceedings.

Looking forward to the reveal as I see one of the races is still TBC.

Gr.Y is just the designation for the second group of 12 drivers in Nations Cup. First group is Gr.X, not a new racing category sadly. Was fortunate enough to get inside yesterday, and my word it’s an impressive setup. Can’t wait for today’s action!

I'm enjoying the Robles Civic that arrived at the end of 2019...

Anyway, extremely late change. I'm told Fabian Portilla has literally just walked into the hotel having been thrown across the Pacific when his visa arrived, so he'll be re-replacing @Adam41 who replaced him at Aston (or so I understand).

I'm enjoying the Robles Civic that arrived at the end of 2019...

Anyway, extremely late change. I'm told Fabian Portilla has literally just walked into the hotel having been thrown across the Pacific when his visa arrived, so he'll be re-replacing @Adam41 who replaced him at Aston (or so I understand).
Say what now? How you just gon' switch gears like that?! :lol: pics or it didn't happen.:D:sly:

Say what now? How you just gon' switch gears like that?! :lol: pics or it didn't happen.:D:sly:
Which bit? The first is one of the aforementioned YouTuber's confirmed things that hasn't happened. For the latter, I have a man in the hotel restaurant. :lol:

Unfortunately I can't make it due to some family matters cropping up. Ah if only the venue is 900 km further south :lol: Regardless, I'll be there in spirit and will be watching the livestream. Hope Jordan and everyone else coming to the country for the first time enjoys their stay (jetlag notwithstanding :lol:).

Best of luck to all the competitors and here's to another, bigger, better, more exciting season of GT FIA Championships 👍 :cheers: :gtpflag:

Back