GT Sport World Tour 2020 Sydney

If we’re taking guesses that are related to the area, wouldnt Sydney Motorsports Park/Eastern Creek Raceway be the most likely candidate, considering the fact it’s a permanent racing circuit that plays host to large events?
The reason The Bend has been mooted a few times is due to their social media hinting at the circuit appearing in a video game. That said, I wouldn’t get my hopes up for anything Australian themed as that’s never really been a thing PD do.

OK guys, who's going this weekend? :gtpflag:

A quick update: Kazunori will be giving a presentation later this afternoon. It will not be live-streamed and it is not open to the public, but I will be attending and we'll bring you any news that comes from it.

A quick update: Kazunori will be giving a presentation later this afternoon. It will not be live-streamed and it is not open to the public, but I will be attending and we'll bring you any news that comes from it.
Not me.:grumpy: I'm 900KM too far south... You didn't answer my other question - where are you staying in Sydney?

I'll be watching from home in Newcastle.

Make sure you take a drive to Sydney Motorsport Park and Mount Panorama. ;)

Gladly raising my hand, though I'll only be around Sunday.

Would be cool to get some updates from Kaz/PD on the direction of the series and FIA events. This year could very well be the last for GT Sport in it’s current PS4 form.

They’re clearly trying to build something of significance. That requires quite a bit of future planning and guidance for both players and partners.

I'll be there for the Manufacturer Series tomorrow, will keep an eye out for you there.

This is one of my favorite venues since Madrid! :eek:

22A15AB1-3DC5-45C1-8E5D-32348826BCE3.jpeg

Take it from me, a pleb who qualified for 2 events purely based on luck, we may not get another chance to host a world tour in this country so do what you can to attend because the atmosphere is amazing.

Unless optimistically speaking in the future they come to the new esports arena in Melbourne that's nearly finished that I was secretly hoping it would be held at so I wouldn't have to travel but I bought Buble tickets ages ago and it's on this Sunday so have fun without me guys!

Too bad its not in Melbourne
Actually would’ve been cool if it were next weekend, in Adelaide as part of the opening round of the Supercars Championship. Would’ve been great for everyone travelling over to experience Adelaide during our festival season as well as being part of one of the country’s biggest Motorsport events.

Hope everyone who’s visiting Australia for the first time is having a great time. Please make sure you take in the sights and experience our food culture, coffee and world class wine!

Presentation just concluded a while ago!

No major announcements, but we learned a few interesting things. They’ll be on the blog in a few hours.

Don’t expect any big new content to be revealed during the broadcasts, but there will be a little something... :D

Presentation just concluded a while ago!

No major announcements, but we learned a few interesting things. They’ll be on the blog in a few hours.

Don’t expect any big new content to be revealed during the broadcasts, but there will be a little something... :D

Any hints or are you legally not allowed to say?

Back