GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
I can't talk for everyone, but I can't thank PD enough for the free content they've been releasing post launch. GT Sport is a highly addictive racing sim and satisfies every racing itch I have at the moment. Sure there's quirks but with every update they appear to be addressing them.

Thanks PD for rolling out more reasons to boot this game up and invest more time on the track!

Why can't you just use the existing May update thread?
It's a week old, eight pages long and full of bitching about everything from GT Sport to PD, to Sony, to each other's expectations and hype. And each other.
Drives me nuts GTP insists on creating new threads for stuff that is already being discussed.
Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. It's case by case: the Ford Mach 1 story yesterday went into the existing Ford Mach 1 thread - as the previous story did.

There's no upper limit on thread numbers - and this update is being discussed in three other existing threads too.

Because that thread also has 7 pages of just wish lists and people's hopes and dreams. New thread is better to discuss the content update.
Gotta let them dream!
So many broken hearts if that article linked to that thread.

Looking forward for people’s guesses on the silhouettes. I’m always really bad at it.

I spy an r92cp a sauber c9 and possibly a 787b? Last one isn't quite as clear, could actually be the Porsche gt1 or McLaren Lt instead, interesting stuff though

Edit: Fiat gonna be the new sambabus

Edit of an edit: the c9 actually looks like it could be the c11, hasn't got enough of a front end and air intake, looks like the lower front end of the c11

Last edited:
Top left looks like an Evolution III or Evolution IV. Leaning towards the III;

1995-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-III.jpg

Compared to the screenshot, there's no highlights for the grill ridges (which the III doesn't have), and I don't think the highlight bounces the light correctly for something circular - foglights for the IV and vertical air dams for the III. Evo IV fits more with the other cars that have included, but the III is part of my favourite phase (I, II, II) so I know which I'd prefer!

The splitter is also straight in the screenshot as opposed to the IV's curved.

EvoIV-02.jpg

Dd8hOy3VwAAQqMg-860x484.jpg

Think the c9 could actually be a c11, longer and lower nose
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm thinking they'll go for what was in the game before. I just google the C11 and I think those intakes inboard of the headlamps would show up in the silhouette.

Look at the
I'm thinking they'll go for what was in the game before. I just google the C11 and I think those intakes inboard of the headlamps would show up in the silhouette.
look at the nose scoops though, those aren't c9 scoops

Back