GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I need. More track time. When I get back I'm going to read through but yes I'm in. That would be 11:30 my time right? US

Yeah I tried it. I'm sure it's good but I think it's more driving skill that's going to make us better. It did help though. Thanks oz!!! 👍;)

I'm legit confused about the series now. Is spa going ahead? Is pro/semi/amateur tier dead? Is stall still in charge? Is the amateur tier gonna run brands? Is it all dead in the water?

I'm legit confused about the series now. Is spa going ahead? Is pro/semi/amateur tier dead? Is stall still in charge? Is the amateur tier gonna run brands? Is it all dead in the water?

I think it'll be coming back for season 2 but I don't know, I have a feeling it's the latter for a good couple of weeks though.

There was an Ole series where I use to race. It use to be fun, there was cars I could chase. I went to the forum and what did I see, a lock on the door, O dear, O me. Who will step up, Oz explain a bit, because as of right now, I don't know 🤬. Lol

I don't know exactly what happened with the thread. When I woke up it was locked and the mods told everyone what's what.

You got an idea? We need to do something. We've all been through to much together. Lol Surely we could put together something that's easy to follow and self sustaining. We all know the main rule, clean racing. We just need a place and a format that's set in stone that insures everyone gets to race with no chance of bugs interrupting or ruining there race. I really believe thats the main reason are series feel apart. To many debates over this and that. If the game ran smooth, which I believe it will one day, we would have made it. A rock solid format is what we need! Try and stay out the pits for now. Until they get the bugs fixed.
Edit: And keep are emotions in check. I even had to learn that one. I had my melt down to. Let's open a bring the series back from the dead thread and began to recreate one. It's that easy. I wish I could but I work like a dog.

Last edited:

I think it'll be coming back for season 2 but I don't know, I have a feeling it's the latter for a good couple of weeks though.

I don't know exactly what happened with the thread. When I woke up it was locked and the mods told everyone what's what.

You got an idea? We need to do something. We've all been through to much together. Lol Surely we could put together something that's easy to follow and self sustaining. We all know the main rule, clean racing. We just need a place and a format that's set in stone that insures everyone gets to race with no chance of bugs interrupting or ruining there race. I really believe thats the main reason are series feel apart. To many debates over this and that. If the game ran smooth, which I believe it will one day, we would have made it. A rock solid format is what we need! Try and stay out the pits for now. Until they get the bugs fixed.
Edit: And keep are emotions in check. I even had to learn that one. I had my melt down to. Let's open a bring the series back from the dead thread and began to recreate one. It's that easy. I wish I could but I work like a dog.

Why don't we create a Private Forum for the Series and us. We invite who we want to it. One thing, we had too many outsiders coming in and voicing their opinions. I think we can control the Series with a Private Forum.

Why don't we create a Private Forum for the Series and us. We invite who we want to it. One thing, we had too many outsiders coming in and voicing their opinions. I think we can control the Series with a Private Forum.

Private forum is a nice idea but you always lose a number of people that aren't interested in signing up.

Plus, it was not the outsiders who caused the problems.

Oh wait, a select few whiny cry babies as well. One thing that didn't go their way. I do think a Private Forum is the way to go. We can control what goes on in the form.

Oh wait, a select few whiny cry babies as well. One thing that didn't go their way. I do think a Private Forum is the way to go. We can control what goes on in the form.

Stalli, it wasn't just that. Every week there was a new bit of drama or a prospective rule change.

Changing the track from Monza to Brands was a huge change that should never have happened. The first race was brilliant but after that it seemed to lose its shine especially with the drama that came out of it and someone getting kicked out the series for making a mistake.

However what's done is done. Don't blame a select few for the implosion of the series.

Honestly @STALLIONO, that was a train wreck of a series.

Certain people complained everyday. Sending PMs when something didn't go their way. The other lack of "RESPECT" from others. Your boy fil140 had the Thread locked. Posting his dumb Posts. If others where wondering. We can always do a Muilti Endo Series. Also create our own Forums.

Certain people complained everyday. Sending PMs when something didn't go their way. The other lack of "RESPECT" from others. Your boy fil140 had the Thread locked. Posting his dumb Posts. If others where wondering. We can always do a Muilti Endo Series. Also create our own Forums.
I'm glad to see that your back in the pony seat blaming everyone but your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back