GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad. it was an assumption from me. Never actually saved a replay

edit i am talking about the game replay. Not the video save feature

Video save feature? Share play?

I mean the in game actual race reply, you can change camera angles on your car but you can't change the focus of the reply (like in GT 5/6) to other cars.

Like photo mode the reply mode also sucks.

We need a main Host, backup Host and Steward from each Tier to save the replay. That way a crash happens. The admins can view it.

We need a main Host, backup Host and Steward from each Tier to save the replay. That way a crash happens. The admins can view it.

As mentioned above, you can only view your car in the reply, best option is everyone saves the reply and any incidents there involved with are then uploaded so the stewards can review.

I think the priest is right.

Everyone save replay and erase after 72h so we can ask for another angle if a incident is troubling

If any of you guys AREN'T watching the F1 and want a race this Sunday evening (UK time), the C.R.A.P.guys are doing a LMP1 endurance @ LeMans. Everyone is welcome, even Stalliono ;). I think there are about 6 places left.

If any of you guys AREN'T watching the F1 and want a race this Sunday evening (UK time), the C.R.A.P.guys are doing a LMP1 endurance @ LeMans. Everyone is welcome, even Stalliono ;). I think there are about 6 places left.

How long is it going to be? I probably can't make it but I'm curious.

25 laps I think they've said. Doesn't seem like a lot, but lemons laps are about 3:35.

So a good two hours then, I'm not about otherwise I'd have been up for that. I would have definitely had at least one moment of struggling to the pits because I've crashed and broken something though.

So a good two hours then, I'm not about otherwise I'd have been up for that. I would have definitely had at least one moment of struggling to the pits because I've crashed and broken something though.

Me too I think haha. With the real LeMans 24hr coming up next week, I'm looking forward to this. Might stream it if I can be bothered to sort out my Twitch

The question is though, will he bin it better than you? :D:D
You thought we had forgot already? :gtpflag:

That's not fair, the video makes it look like I went full retard!

I definitely hit the barrier!

Edit, I was in 2nd place as well! It wasn't first lap though, I think it was second or third.

That's not fair, the video makes it look like I went full retard!

I definitely hit the barrier!

Edit, I was in 2nd place as well! It wasn't first lap though, I think it was second or third.

Yes it wasn't the first lap, true.
But if you gonna go, you might aswell go in the fashion you did! :)

Has anyone had the option to save after doing an 1plus race online? I don't think you have the option unless you save via share play.

:lol: Great to see you all really trust each other!!

*edit* Stalliono, well done for standing up for sanity and sticking to your guns!!! Where did all the distrust come from in the first place? (I know)

I joined the series for fun (even though I'm not in it anymore lol), nobody should want to win it that much they are prepared to cheat.

Right, so we don't clog up the main thread again, let's discuss pit stops in the series.

A few of us did a race around Road America last night (which I won whoooo!), and I'm pretty sure most of us pitted.

When I pitted, I was given a 30 second penalty as I exited onto the track (literally as soon as I was given manual control so it was nothing I could have done).

Ozwheels told his put crew not to put on new tyres, but instead they put on wet tyres, causing him to lose more than a few seconds each lap.

Not sure if there were any other pit related issues, but I have already had smaller penalties applied as I have been leaving the pits on this track.

We can't have pitstops in this series until a patch is released fixing these problems, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back