GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ElBasque @gd224 Will you guys race on sunday?

Yeah you know it! Just been getting my Final Fantasy X nostalgia trip in this week; but I'm gonna be doing more testing from tonight onwards.

I said id be racing like I qualified, which is hit the track for 6-8 hours in the few days leading up to each round. I wont get championship fatigue that way and it already saw me into the top 4 of tier 2.

So yeah I'll be on for the next 5 days setting up. :)

Xkubunt as AM? You must have been sandbagging lol ;)

I couldn't drive the GT4 Aston :( despite practicing loads and loads I couldn't get lower than a 2:13 dead.

Although I've managed a 2:06.5 round road America in the Audi with the tune that Psycho figured out. Pity I can't seem to do more than 8/9 laps without crashing though.

I couldn't drive the GT4 Aston :( despite practicing loads and loads I couldn't get lower than a 2:13 dead.

Although I've managed a 2:06.5 round road America in the Audi with the tune that Psycho figured out. Pity I can't seem to do more than 8/9 laps without crashing though.

You gotta be kidding me.

I can't do 207 for the life of me and I have seen you drive ^^ that tune must be excellent

PS : just kidding not want to harm feelings here

You gotta be kidding me.

I can't do 207 for the life of me and I have seen you drive ^^ that tune must be excellent

PS : just kidding not want to harm feelings here

I know I'm crap ;)

Last nights practice, qualifiying and race.

The start was well very eventfull for me :). It was a very lonely at middle of race the for me.

Last edited:
My Race Report (AM Tier @ Road America)

>> Incident
My grid after Q was 7th.
Right after green lights the 5th (in front of my car) driver did brake for some reason so did I, as expected!
The driver behind me (doesn't matter who) hit me and put me out. I was at 14th (last) before 1st corner.
For that I'd like to say thank you for mr. lack of racecraft! Hit behind = no scuses!

>> Racing

Couple of laps latter, Trying to recover from the "starting" mess I did hit an BMW (I'll omit his name) after he's attempt to reentering track at a slower speed in the end of straigh near canada corner, sorry buddy but I was going to fast and I'm not sure if you did check your mirrors. Anyways, my car has track rights over yours, so please, try to enter on track when it will not cause any issues to other drivers. After that I managed to put myself at 5th.
At lap 21 after something likr 15 laps in a very clean and close battle for 4th place I lost my rear end and hit a wall!
I lost my front right wheel, pit, repair, and than red tires (pit bug).
Did more 3 pits trying to figure if it was some pit config. It wasn't!
I had a chance to practice RA after all. I remained at the lobby until the race ended in respect to the other drivers.

>> Skills balance
I believe we should reconsider it somehow.
The pole did 2.05 (congrats) and almost everyone else was around 2:08 ~ 2:10.
A 2s diff is one thing but a 5s isn't. Some allien did help him and he could be faster, fine, ok!
But if we are going to race unbalanced and uncompetitive than what is the point of having Tiers anyway? Put me in Tier 1 so I can drive with all damages. Well, I know I won't be competite at Pro level for sure but I'm not at AM either with this Tier model anyway.
I just like to see a balanced and competitive race. Is that make any sense?

@STALLIONO, thanks to bringing this series man.
I believe we have a lot to learn from this race and this game and, even after facing some bad issues, it was fun to race with some of you guys.
Again, thanks to everyone.

Last edited:
First race @ Road America in the AM tier.

I had a lot of fun. Qualifying went great. I had pole position and just knew that i was going to blow it at the start.
And i was right :P.
I had the worst start ever and lost the lead to Xkubunt. Which he never let go. I enjoyed the rest of the race to catch up. Too bad about the accidental contact between me and Xkubunt but thats racing :).
Came in 2nd with a damaged car but with a big smile :D.

Awesome race. Looking forward to the next races.

PS: I hope my english is any good :P.

First race @ Road America in the AM tier.

I had a lot of fun. Qualifying went great. I had pole position and just knew that i was going to blow it at the start.
And i was right :P.
I had the worst start ever and lost the lead to Xkubunt. Which he never let go. I enjoyed the rest of the race to catch up. Too bad about the accidental contact between me and Xkubunt but thats racing :).
Came in 2nd with a damaged car but with a big smile :D.

Awesome race. Looking forward to the next races.

PS: I hope my english is any good :P.

Confirmed better than a lot of English people :) (see I even had to edit that)

Well i need a good result at seca to make it up to zeyd and david, im gonna do some serious practicing this week and try to work out a good quali setup.
I am nit missing the next one!!
Also, i was really moved by hiw many people noticed that i wasnt home in time and that a lot of you guys shiwed genuine concern, thankyou, i was amazed that nobody said"yess brit-mouth is M.I.A!" But even though everyone was so kind, you all still know im gonna be a bell-end yeh?(sorry @Zakspeed_TV) lol, every pot needs to be stirred occasionally

Last edited:
I dont know if i posted this last night, cant find it so....
First up, i am so sorry. Second, thankyou for your concern, third, im so pissed,
All my plans got messed up, i had a test session with david this morning and then laid out my racing gear and made sure that everything was set up and ready.
Then, i got held up in traffic, my daughter ran out of fuel, my iphone died, dinner was late, i tried to get the race held back a bit but then someone posted cet not gmt and i misread it, by the time i realised and everyone was finnished eating it was 6:50 so i wouldt be Back in time.

I dont know if i posted this last night, cant find it so....
First up, i am so sorry. Second, thankyou for your concern, third, im so pissed,
All my plans got messed up, i had a test session with david this morning and then laid out my racing gear and made sure that everything was set up and ready.
Then, i got held up in traffic, my daughter ran out of fuel, my iphone died, dinner was late, i tried to get the race held back a bit but then someone posted cet not gmt and i misread it, by the time i realised and everyone was finnished eating it was 6:50 so i wouldt be Back in time.
No worries. We all have things come up that are out of are control. I don't know what your schedule's like but I get in from work and can be on by 7:30am. That's 12:30pm your time. We can hook up and practice then if you like. Zeydius you to man. If not let me know and I could crash early and get up early. I could be up by 3pm_8pm your time. That's basically when I can practice. Semi pro drivers I will have everything in order next week so we can hit the track. I'm thinking about opening a room at 1pm and sending the invites with 30 practice, 30 quali, then race. Sound good. So let's say you jump on at 1:20est. (Your time will very) there should already be an invite in place for you to join. Also I'm thinking of a quick sprint race through the week so we can practice together. Just let me know what's a good time for you. You can see when I will be available above^. Thanks guys and see ya soon.

Team bros ... I am unavailable for real practices for the week as i will only have a pad until sunday evening. That race gonna be funky.

So i am sorry for the poor performances i will give during thos practices

Team bros ... I am unavailable for real practices for the week as i will only have a pad until sunday evening. That race gonna be funky.

So i am sorry for the poor performances i will give during thos practices
We are having a meeting to discuss your future in the team, we thought being chosen by you was great but now we are quite concerned with your performance!
Haha not reall zeyd, only joking, as you know here at mjt racing we are having fun and gaining experience for the future! Let us know when you want to do a team run!!
Look @STALLIONO thats how to make a sarchastic joke/comment bro. Lol

Last edited:
🤬 u mad ?

-10 points :D

Also i am pissed at myself for not having enough time to improve our setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back