GT4 BMW Series 1 Virtual Drive is OUT!!!

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,104 comments
live4speed
And by using the edit button your following the AUP, don't make loads of posts in a row, especially about the same thing.

On topic, is the New York vid worth downloading when you have all the others?

The video is not worth downloading, unless you havent seen New York from prologue.

Amar insists the resoloution improvement of the New york track has been completely lost with the codecing of the video, and there appears to be no visible difference between the 2 in the video.

He did have a higher Res version which was 5 gig in size that would clearly show the difference, but that file could not be hosted and would not have been downloadable by many.

^ I would say at the current resolution it is at...probably no because you cannot really see the difference....but hey! the 1 series will be out soon.......so hopefully you, like me will be able to see the demo for ourselves!

Edit...posted a bit too late!

hey guys i know this is off topic but do there was this thread about test out your driving skills and it had minture games on it like park the car parallel and stuff like that if you know taht site can you give the url thanks-Rohan

Is that all I would need though? Is a swap disc all that is required to play regular original games? I know they sometimes don't work for copied games, but as far as it goes for regular Sony games, would a swap disc work fine?

yup, with a slide card and your good, doesnt even expire the warranty. This coversation is about "illegal products" and is against the AUP so it should probably end here...

Yeah, fair enough. But to end this conversation, I would get the aformentioned things if I had the money, however I'm about to go back to school, so I need to save my pay cheques now :P

Yep, I agree with you guys. I don't buy ANYTHING on eBay anymore unless they accept PayPal. It just isn't worth the risk. At least with PayPal, your back is covered. Not to mention how much easier it is than sending a cheque.

However, the game has a time limit.
You can drive during 180 seconds, not more (approximately 7 kilometers on the Nurburgring).
That's very frustrating, to buy it is not interesting.

And a demo is not for sale. :rolleyes:

VV
However, the game has a time limit.
You can drive during 180 seconds, not more (approximately 7 kilometers on the Nurburgring).
That's very frustrating, to buy it is not interesting.

And a demo is not for sale. :rolleyes:

Can you turn off (With a cheat, code or a little PC progamm, like GTeditor....) the time limit in the give it away version?
I know every BMW Dealer CAN order: 1 time the BMW Virtual Drive = PS2+Wheel+Display+BMW Virtual Drive with no time limit, AND Xtimes the time limited Version of the game, as free give it away ware.
Sorry for the bad english - beginner :guilty:

I'm wondering,is this(75MB) the same video Amar posted a while ago?If it is then what's it doing on that site,i thought it was exclusive to GTPlanet.
To start the download,click on the green arrow on the right.

I picked my demo this morning from the local BMW dealership. I asked for it weeks ago and now I had an e-mail that I could pick it up. 👍
They received only 10, so I call myself lucky

Man, I cannot wait to drive all those cars of GT4 on the nordschleife !

Who is going to start the thread on how far you can drive with 180 sec....?

It is a joy with DFP and road tires :)

k2racer
If you have a GPS you should now my location within 5 meters...

Grapje,

in Belgie........

Kreeg je er gewoon eentje?Je kwam bij de dealer en je vroeg naar de BMW demo en ze gaven eentje aan je?Ik was vanochtend langs de BMW dealer geweest en ze hadden ze niet.Die gozer wist niet eens waar het over ging lol.Dat was in Hoorn btw.

GTChamp2003
Kreeg je er gewoon eentje?Je kwam bij de dealer en je vroeg naar de BMW demo en ze gaven eentje aan je?Ik was vanochtend langs de BMW dealer geweest en ze hadden ze niet.Die gozer wist niet eens waar het over ging lol.Dat was in Hoorn btw.
just what I was thinking. :D

Zie hieronder mijn mailtje van BMW...

Ik had het geluk dat diegene die dit mailtje stuurde zelf ook een fervent GT fan is....

Ook al is het maar 180 sec, de physics zijn zo goed (of die 1 serie rijdt zo lekker) !!!

Beste Ronald,

goed nieuws!

De demo van GT4 BMW 1-serie ligt hier bij ons klaar voor je! Je kan deze
afhalen in de concessie. Tijdens de week zijn we geopend van 9u tot 18u30
(18u op vrijdag). Op zaterdag van 10u tot 15u. Dan kan je eindelijk een
rondje op die beruchte Nordschleife rijden...

Je bent ook van harte welkom op de voorstelling van de 1-reeks in onze
concessie op 18 en 19 september. Geloof me het is de meer dan de moeite
waard!

Met vriendelijke groeten,

just reached 6.57 km in 180 sec on Nordschleife

Back