gt5:prologue singapore community

  • Thread starter Thread starter hanzhenyuan
  • 8 comments
  • 1,030 views
Messages
3
Messages
hanzhenyuan
hello all!

so far, i've met pp3k and tulydoll online.. nice to race you peeps. any other gt5 sg pple out there?

perhaps we could arrange a time where we can all race together ;)

cheers,
hanzhenyuan
 
Hey mate, i'm not from singapore, but in malaysia. Maybe we can get together and race some day. My PSN id is eN_39. Cya around :)
 
Oh hey, Malaysian too so add me if ya racing anytime in the evening/night. PSN is below my screen name. Cheers.
 
I'm in Malaysia, but I registered my PSN ID under SG, since MY isn't officially supported on PSN. Add me and I hope to seeya guys online. I'll be adding you guys too. BTW, I only play PRO events online. Don't mean to be "lan si", but I think standard physics is a waste of time.

PS: I've never seen anyone with SG online when I play. Ever.
 
Yo Guys!

I'm from Singapore as well. ---> GTP_jasonhoph

Hope to race with u guys someday. : )
 
Well the PS3 is getting an official launch this Saturday in Malaysia, so perhaps there is a PSN Store for us and a [MY] country initial then?
 
oh there's no MY tag? no wonder i dont see you guys around. what tag do you guys get then ?
 
i'm using [SG] account too..
greeting from Jakarta :D
 
Back