GT5P Drift Videos (For those who make one-off videos)

I'm not on often during weekdays, but I'm usually on during the weekends

A question for all of you guys:
What do you guys use to record? I know you guys use capture cards and what not, but what exactly?

I'm trying to look for a capture card to use when I get my PS3 back from Sony

maybe you guys can put in what you used to record when you post videos to help others?

Sixaxis YEA!!!

Looking for PAL drifters to play with...

Old drift vids, lol didnt know how to work with youtube at the first vid...

Driving with a wheel isnt easy , ive been drifting with for a couple months now and i still have a lot to improve so if you think your gonna be able to drift in just a few days of practice youre wrong!

Driving with a wheel isnt easy , ive been drifting with for a couple months now and i still have a lot to improve so if you think your gonna be able to drift in just a few days of practice youre wrong!

I know that. what am worried about is will I be able to drive rwd's by the time GT5 comes out, i don't want to have 900 cars and only be able to drive 350 of them...

Pat stop spouting s*** that we dont know about...
We know drifting is difficult and better with wheel...

Im only drifting what Im given, not all of us here have the money, the availablitly of the wheel or the time to get a wheel.

Only stating obvious stuff, but now Im spouting s*** that we all know... :lol:

Looking for the DFGT, no sucess around the places... very quiet where I live so chances of wheel = -1 lol

Not a bad video i would if i were you.... i would try and work on better throttle control and steering input to make your drifts look alot better and smoother

Good job you have top score with the F430 on that track.

yeah I'm 9th in F430 on eiger , but mainly I'm drifting by bmw m3 , on suzuka from 2nd movie I'm 9th aswell , on High speed ring reverse 4th ( also by m3 )

hehe , Thanks , soon I'm going to make some more videos , I'm pretty fresh in GT5 so I still lack skills and experience , but hey - practice makes master ;)

(sorry for my poor english but it's not my native language ( Poland , EU )

Slap was buggin me, gave me some footage, and I put this together.

We're trying to get a bunch of footy together so we can make a better video.

Short, I know... It's also my first time sampling music, and trying to sync it to the video.

PEEP IT... WATCH in HD... and let it loooooooaaaaddd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjX27yLL81U

BLUE BAWLS!

Why did you post this here and make a thread with an identical post? The whole point of this thread is so a whole new thread isn't needed for one video.

Back