GT5P Drift Videos (For those who make one-off videos)

thanks guys. honestly after learning to drift with the wheel gran turismo is like a whole new world lol. it is just extremely more rewarding and 10 times more fun. I used n1s just cause i wanted to see if i could get 20k... :( i obviously cant lol. I prefer n3s as well i feel like i can drift faster and with a lil more control as it should b. FUN is the moto for all my gaming. :D props to all drifters man. Other than life itself i can stay high on drifting 24/7 lol

hell yeah qusso thats something to be proud of i almost cracked 10 k at hsr R with my art morrison vette i will have access to my new DFGt wheel ina week or so then i will be working on the D trials. Congrats Man!

Thankx kord i figured u would like that vid of the s2k lol :D

I got another one for u :D used the f40 on suzy east. Man i love drifting with the wheel i feel like a kid in a candy store LOL

thanks man. my new motto is one drift vid a day keeps.... something away! i dont know wat it keeps away yet but when i think of something i will let u guys know lol :D seriously i have way too much fun drifting in gt .. it should b illegal lol

kwentyne you have a great passion for the drift and' evident, congratulations :D:tup:

video card to record would be the maximum for the quality' :)
:cheers:

sorry use a translator ....:nervous:

Yo king, you are making me want to pick up GT5P again, and start drifting. You are insane on N1s man, too bad I can't said the same on N3s :sly: lol jk man :lol:
The only main reason I also don't drift anymore, it's because the Drift trials are extremely bad. I can't just get good enough points on them on N3 tires and I just can't put the car where I want to in N1s. On N3s I can be having the best line, and still the points rack up mad slowly. The point system it's just broken altogether, or at least I just don't get it hahaha :lol:

its not just u bro it is broken it rewards points 4 going as slowly as u can in the turn. and then it dont reward massive angle. in some cases u actually get a big fat 0 for having too much angle.

i like the viper video i also like the way you was turning the camrea that looked pretty cool

Thanks bro. I got the idea from one of your vids actually just took sometime for me to get around to doing it! :sly:

Since it is the track we drift online these days decided to make a quick vid with my F40 on High Speed Ring. Enjoy!

My latest outing after taking a break for about 2 weeks or so.

Drift trial at Fuji F with the Ferrari F430. The run was good enough for fourth place (4th). Enjoy!

Back