GT5P Drift Videos (For those who make one-off videos)

kwentynes video

now for mine the quality aint as nice. this is of a viper srt10 on eiger norwand using my df gt. pro physics n3 front and rear no assists enjoy

insaneflames video

DRAGONISTIC! Remember me? Im on your PSN we met on MC:3

Here's mine (im a noob)

Last edited:
nice videos guys .. although it looked like the viper had to keep turning in alot. howcome ?

lol i am a noob at using the wheel i was still using steering to maintain my angle and drift instead of the throttle but i am gettin there dont u worry :D i have few more vids to up load by thursday or friday. hopefully i would have made an improvement by then 👍 Peace. Thanx 4 the constructive critic

I watched them all... yes i have no life right now kuwait blows lol but i enjoyed them all esp the art morrison corvette and d1 gtr

I watched them all... yes i have no life right now kuwait blows lol but i enjoyed them all esp the art morrison corvette and d1 gtr

Thankx bro. U in kuwait? ur in the army or sum?
FYI- i am sure it took me longer to make the vids than it took 4 u to watch them.... yes i have no life as well LOL :) but with this no life i get to play tons of gt.... I AM GOOD! :D

Qusso very nice drifting. What tires are you using if you don't mind me asking? That Ferrari really does like to get and stay sideways MR for oversteer craziness. :)👍

Qusso dude u killing it! i am still struggling to get 20k on eiger reverse in my 599 lol. i always mess up one section!

My latest vid. Took some footage of myself working the dfgt :D. The run aint great, i even hit the wall just before the beginning of the 3rd section :D

/\/\/\ Very nice drifting as well. People are getting much better, time to step my game up! j/k. I don't drift on N1's my personal preference is n3's only because of my style of drifting i have more control and can put the car where i want it to. With my style of drifting i find N1's a bit too slippery, i can keep the drift going, and off the walls, but i'm not able to bring the car towards the inside of the turn or swing it to the outside on command.

I know if you are going for points/rank N1's are the way to be competitive, but i'm not into that. I just love drifting and staying sideways and using the line that i see fit. From my little real-life drifting time, n3's seem to give me the more realistic feel. :)👍
sometime tonight i will probably make another quick video for the fun of it. I was going at it yesterday and found a new line for the Eidger Reverse the high-speed s-turns.

Back