GT5P Online Update *UP*

• Thread starter alba
  • 477 comments
Very slow progress here :( I really need to go to bed, so I'll just let it download and hope it completes before the children wake up and use console.

Good night all,

Merry Xmas.

I hope you chums across the Pond have good luck, and you get blessed with the online up and running presently.

The screen is really odd. The Class side has different cars. Ihope someone can figure this out shortly. It's really tempting, but I really should practice back on Sim Mode to figure out some good cars to take online.

See you guys online soon! :)

got into the lobby. seems like in certain races are only Standard OR Professional mode race only. well, at least thats for the one i'm in.

tell us how the experiance.. i wanna know how high is your connection, do u get any lag? or is it really smooth :)...

i noticed playing warwhack online with 32 people and im in USA and play over in EURO serves and i really never get lag.. i wonder if GT5P has as good servers :)

Very slow progress here :( I really need to go to bed, so I'll just let it download and hope it completes before the children wake up and use console.

Good night all,

Merry Xmas.

That's right it is early am for you now isn't it?

Merry Xmas 👍

just running to pc between races

standing starts are in
lag is very little
already had one guy who rammed me off the road.
GREAT FUN
the only trouble is getting into a race. had twice now reachies 95% then stops and times out.

Four times now I've gotten about 40% downloaded when I get an error and have to start over....it's torture. I've rebooted the PS3 the router and modem 4 times now, I don't know what else I can do.....

just running to pc between races

standing starts are in
lag is very little
already had one guy who rammed me off the road.
GREAT FUN
the only trouble is getting into a race. had twice now reachies 95% then stops and times out.

Awesome! epecially the standing starts. Do you notice the same frame rate slow down?

In some bad news, it just had to restart the download for the sixth time and last time it made 50%! Curse PD for not including a resume function

definetly not enought o ruin your laptime. you get a half a second jump on a car here and there but your own car runs smooth

also you win money in races

having trouble joining races though. keep getting timeouts

no frame rate slowdown on standing starts at all.

6k93i80.jpg

Pretty much.

6p9ieqh.jpg

Now this is good news. Both the money thing and the lag!! 90% for me no restarts or slowdown ( took approx 20 mins)...and I live in Canada.

hey so i hear there is little lag :)

good thing

how about mic speaking? anyone talking there?

Gah, it reset all my defaults.! :P

On the other hand, the wheel resistance is much firmer. I never bothered to set it as I didn't think it would make much difference, but it makes your car feel much more substantial! I'm even wondering if there isn't a slight tweak to the engine.

Anyone who has the update already know how to access the museum? I can't figure it out. Any help would be welcomed.

Also just raced my 1st race online and it was awesome. I agree with everything J-Pap just posted.

1 major flaw in the game. drivers are already ramming into you and throwing you off the track.

both races now and both laps ive gone from last to first to be rammed by another driver and end up back at last again. they need to do something about reducing the impact on the driver whos hit

Are the races hosted by players? If yes do the host have control on who joins? If yes we should host a gtplanet server, at least we'll know only clean racers are in. Tho I doubt that would work. 95%!!!

Damn I'm impressed! the only negative thing is the long joining times ! And sometimes it fails to join. But wow. This is much more fun than anticipated.

Oh god................oh god.........if thats true I won't stand a chance!! All I bought was cars that seemed good to drift with!

Back