GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
From Goodwood Motor Show :
古德伍德 爬坡賽賽道_3.jpg

It includes brands that were not available in GT6, such as DACIA and ROLLS-ROYCE
古德伍德 爬坡賽賽道_4.jpg

As well as SKODA
古德伍德 爬坡賽賽道_8.jpg

No idea what these cars are :dunce: but the leftmost one reminds me of this:
images.jpg

古德伍德 爬坡賽賽道_9.jpg

The middle and the leftmost ones look like Alfa Romeo 8C:
2006_alfa_romeo_8c_competizione_05_tyes.jpg

alfa-romeo-8c-competizione-4 (640x400).jpg

古德伍德 爬坡賽賽道_10.jpg

Advertisements of the Ford Focus ST
古德伍德 爬坡賽賽道_11.jpg

Does anybody know which brand's timeline is this? :boggled:
古德伍德 爬坡賽賽道_12.jpg

Well this one is obvious :
01_Peugeot_208launch1.jpg

古德伍德 爬坡賽賽道_13.jpg

Numerous photos of the BMWs with the motto of the M Series:
I M back.jpg

I noticed more interesting stuff a few days ago. While just having fun with the photo travel thingy, I came to take a closer look at two of my cars, and I found something quite interesting.

Let's start out with car 1: The Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car.

Trial Mountain Circuit_18.jpg

Now, it's obviously a fictive car. That the Ford GT would later get a GT1 and GT3 version (in 2009!) is pure coincidence. But what's interesting is what you see on the roof, just above the side windows. Let me show you:

Syracuse - Night_1.jpg

A bit unclear? Here's a smaller one, things often get more clear that way:

Syracuse - Night_1.jpg

There's obviously a german and a brazilian flag. With a very little bit of imagination, you'll see that the names are Klaus Ludw** (with * replacing hardly readable letters) and Ricardo Sonta. Doesn't those names seem a bit familiar? Well, they should. Or at least it's darned close.

The second one is more a case of mistaken nationality, found on the Pagani Zonda LM Race Car. Like the GT, it's fictive, yet there has always been driver names on it.

Syracuse - Night_2.jpg

The names obviously seem japanese, but with italian flags next to them. I tried my best at Google searching the names, but nothing came up. So, PD's imagination gone wild yet again?

Edit: The mystery of the Pagani Zonda LM Race Car has been solved. I have to give credit where credit is due, so I'll give this to @Mustangmiha, who came up with the solution before I did (I did go into details later, though :D )

Last edited:
PD have an odd imagination. Signs on SSR5 refer to imaginary places such as "Imurah"...

Bonus trivia on the Pagani Zonda:

Probably develpoers' names and Italian flag because of car's country of origin.

This appears to be correct. Explanation:

The car originated in Gran Turismo 3. So, why not take a look at the GT3 intro video, just to see a small amount of the people working on that game.

Pause when you're at 0:29. T(akahito) Tejima. You'll find Y(uji) Yasuhara just 5 seconds later.

Mystery solved 👍

..and a new can begin: why exactly these two guys? Were the others supposed to get their names on other cars? Are there other names on other cars? Next time on Mythbusters..

My theory is that they helped design the car or that they came up with the idea for it.

I can't say it's impossible that they were the ones to forward the idea of a Zonda LM (which, like the Ford GT, later received a real-life counterpart - a Zonda GTS-class racer entered the 2003 24 Hours of Le Mans) to Kaz and had their names put on it as a reward.

I can't say it's impossible that they were the ones to forward the idea of a Zonda LM (which, like the Ford GT, later received a real-life counterpart - a Zonda GTS-class racer entered the 2003 24 Hours of Le Mans) to Kaz and had their names put on it as a reward.
Perhaps there are more names on other GT cars?

It's possible that there's some hidden ones on other "PD fictives" from GT3/4. I guess I've finally found a better reason to grind the X2014 Standard championship than getting all 20.000.000-cars.

Dont know if its been posted yet, but there is a map of Grand Valley speedway on the entrance of the tunnel(the tunnel on Grand valley east), purple colour sign, anyone else seen it?

So, I wonder which are these cars, the last one looks like a Ford Focus sedan or Fusion/Mondeo, or even an Audi? :confused:
6Ri1rlzw6URLY7877F2KWY

I know I may be the only one that cares about this, but am I the only one that spots "Whelen" on the lightbar? I find this interesting because you hardly ever see the Whelen name outside of the US and more interestinly, its on the light bar of a car that as far as I know, was never available in the US.

I noticed more interesting stuff a few days ago. While just having fun with the photo travel thingy, I came to take a closer look at two of my cars, and I found something quite interesting.

Let's start out with car 1: The Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car.

View attachment 120602

Now, it's obviously a fictive car. That the Ford GT would later get a GT1 and GT3 version (in 2009!) is pure coincidence. But what's interesting is what you see on the roof, just above the side windows. Let me show you:

View attachment 120605

A bit unclear? Here's a smaller one, things often get more clear that way:

View attachment 120605

There's obviously a german and a brazilian flag. With a very little bit of imagination, you'll see that the names are Klaus Ludw** (with * replacing hardly readable letters) and Ricardo Sonta. Doesn't those names seem a bit familiar? Well, they should. Or at least it's darned close.

Those names would be of former Mercedes driver Klaus Ludwig and former F1 driver Ricardo Zonta (Misspelled as "Sonta"). Odd that they would have their names on that car. Would've thought that they didn't have permission to those names, like how they no longer have Johnny O'Connell and Ron Fellows on the roof of the Corvette C5-R or Jan Lammers and Andy Wallace on the roof of the Jaguar XJR-9.

@dandroid13, the "should" links to the Wiki page on Zonta 👍

@RACECAR, that is another mystery. Perhaps next time @Jordan has a chance (he's the only mortal able to), assuming he doesn't have any better questions of course, he could ask Kaz and solve a GT mystery? :)

I finally understand the connection between GT Auto and Grand Theft Auto (the don of easter eggs) :lol:

Laws on on-tobacco ads, actually. And if the developer puts some tobacco names on the game, they have to change the ratings of the game to +18. Not so effective on market.

Actually, is Ricardo Zonta. He lives in my city and he is a very nice guy. Next time I get in touch with him I'll bring that up. He raced in GT1 series and, if I'm not mistaken, he was the first to win a race with a GT1 Lambo.

Nice find.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ricardo Zonta and Klaus Ludwing won FIA GT 1998 sharing a Mercedez CLK LM.
16_1qQo_71.jpg

Wait a.. correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the CLK-LM in GT the '98 #2?

Someone post the X-Files theme, now's a good time for that.

No, the name on that car ist Klaus Ludwig.
It's Klaus Lotweg or something similar, but not Klaus Ludwig.

I would say your "t" looks more like a "d". Compare it to the d and t in Ricardos name. Which comes closer? The i/e is hardly readable, though again it looks similar to the i in Ricardo.

Wait a.. correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the CLK-LM in GT the '98 #2?

Someone post the X-Files theme, now's a good time for that.

I would say your "t" looks more like a "d". Compare it to the d and t in Ricardos name. Which comes closer? The i/e is hardly readable, though again it looks similar to the i in Ricardo.
Great find mort! I think there is a link to fantasy cars getting names of those working, at one time or another, with PD:

Seb Vettel, X1

The two producers, Zonda

The Ford GT Conspiracy leads me to believe that the two of them were in PD HQ at one point. 👍

Great find mort! I think there is a link to fantasy cars getting names of those working, at one time or another, with PD:

Seb Vettel, X1

The two producers, Zonda

The Ford GT Conspiracy leads me to believe that the two of them were in PD HQ at one point. 👍

I'll ask Ricardo about that as soon as possible.

Back