GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
  • 412,080 views
how about the PS3 in the back of the G37... everybody knows about that :lol:
 
The interior of the Lancer Evo X rally car glitched when looking back. It has some sort of texturing issues.
I wouldn't call that an easter egg, just an issue
 
please remove(mine was posted already)
 
I dont know if this is easter egg or not, but its interesting. a fire extinguisher in Renault R8 Gordini:

96332398496148652288.jpg

65307885435432212136.jpg

14263826004123686144.jpg
 
Last edited:
Easter egg by definition or not, it is kinda interesting. But then again, the Gordini was a popular car among in particular rally drivers (hence why GT lists it as a rally car), so it does serve a purpose to have a fire extinguisher. Nice find anyway 👍
 
Nope, I meant imperial. Metric is just so much easier to understand.
Yeah, but you said "the dials are in KM/H, not MPH. Imperial scum" Referring that KM/H is imperial.
 
My phrasing must've been a bit confusing then. Let me try to fix that.


I think that works better.
No I see what you're saying, its just that KM/H is Metric and MPH is imperial. That's all 👍
 
Because it goes up in 20's.
So it does. Now... What's the Easter egg then, Charlie?

(It's late okay, I didn't realise it was KMH :indiff:)
 
Hehe, this fun correcting people, and if you don't like GET THE HELL OUT MAH THREAD :p
 
I don't mind it, I mind being this tired that I can't even notice THAT!

Sleep time me thinks...
 
The Cizeta says VSEDICIT on the rear.

I have no idea what it means.
 
After toiling around in photo travel, I discovered that PD has specifically modelled Lamborghini Reventón #0 of 20 as seen on the number plate between the seats.

This is the one kept by Lamborghini in their Museum. Suggesting that PD might have visited the place during development to remodel the 2 Countachs and get the two Diablos alongside the Reventón.
 
V Sedici= V16 (engine type)
T= Turbo
Except the Cizeta is Normally Aspirated and the forced induction available is a supercharger. ;)
 
Back