GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
I never said those two were, but please, explain to me how Nessie isn't. Have you ever met her? No. Do people claim to have seen her? Yes. Is there 1000% proof it exists? No. Isn't that a bit the same procedure as ghost stories and other paranormal stuff?
The way you worded your post suggested you did.

And paranormal activity isn't quite the same as a myth, no.

That Mitsubishi pic actually reminds me of the picture of the Photomode space in GT4 that had snow in it, with the Pajero Rally Raid car.
It's most likely the Mitsubishi Triton Ute. Very common here in NZ and I'm guessing Australia too.

6763240.jpg

Not sure if its been mentioned, but at night on Daytona road coarse you sometimes see very thin quick streaks of light in front of your car...

It's seems to be an effect like you get when you see bugs reflecting from your headlights. It's well done actually and quite realistic, as they go in random directions and sometimes quite close together...

Or its a brilliant bug! (No pun intended)
And no one responded to this excellent "bug" sighting.
Daytona Florida USA (a lot of Florida is filled in swamps) at night with all of those lights around the track, there WILL be bugs.
So, PD did something right. 💡

Last edited:
Also, there is a sign on the Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec C Type RA' 05 that says "Keep on conquering the Nurburgring, along with the track symbol in the front-quarter body panel of the car.

The point is that they modelled a rival company's name into their game. One of the Target NASCARS also has a Microsoft logo where it does in the real world.

To PD's credit they model these cars exactly how they were when they model them. Same with the tracks, except for Le Mans where they decided that the massive Forza signs at Tetre Rogue (the corner they used to sponsor) just wouldn't do.

I posted this earlier, but I have photo to show now. In the Mercedes VGT page, you can see the part of the interior and also a track that I have been having a hard time figuring out what it is? View attachment 115198

LOL, that is actually the OLD Layout of the Nürburgring GP Circuit. The first chicane was changed like 10 years ago !
Edit: 2003 !

(Today there are 2 variations, a much narrower variation of the old chicane and the new "mercedes arena" portion.)

It's the same model from GT5, so it's not new. It's also on the real car as well.

Is there really anything that is posted here that can be considered an Easter egg that is unique to GT6?

Last edited:
Spotted the names on the FTG some days ago.. premium textures have truly revealed a new riddle to the GT community!

I'm off to look for names in the GT4 intro, I'll report back if I find anything 👍

Latest Posts

Back