GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
  • 412,060 views
Jenkins still in every GT logo though!
GT5logo.jpg
Once seen can't be unseen.
 
As far as I'm aware the El Camino is based on the Chevelle, yet I too think it should not say Chevelle on it. :boggled:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_El_Camino Read the wiki, the el camino was built on the chevelle platform and very little was changed, they had the exact same interior. GM would throw a lot of different parts together back then too, I remember seeing a chevelle SS on Mecum that came from the factory with Malibu door panels because they ran out of SS door panels.
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_El_Camino Read the wiki, the el camino was built on the chevelle platform and very little was changed, they had the exact same interior. GM would throw a lot of different parts together back then too, I remember seeing a chevelle SS on Mecum that came from the factory with Malibu door panels because they ran out of SS door panels.
I see. Thanks for the clarification! :cheers:
 
the Nova SS and the Mustang Mach 1 get straight and side pipes when you put racing exhausts on them
 
the Nova SS and the Mustang Mach 1 get straight and side pipes when you put racing exhausts on them

Think this is more of something for the Cool Modifications thread.
 
I don't know if this was posted before but has anyone noticed after the first corner on Chamonix on the left side you can see what I think is a Lexus LF-A and a Camaro sitting with their backs to a building, they can easily be seen by just looking where described above. Just thought i would throw this in here so everyone would have something else to look at on that track other than snow.:lol:
 
I just realized the Reventon Speedometer are moving differently when exceeding 200 Kmh
 
The Toyota Carina has not just generic PD wings, but 3 special custom designs as well. Pretty unique amongst standard cars.
 
The Toyota Carina has not just generic PD wings, but 3 special custom designs as well. Pretty unique amongst standard cars.
Same with the 1 series 3dr (both diesel and petrol versions I think)
 
The Toyota Carina has not just generic PD wings, but 3 special custom designs as well. Pretty unique amongst standard cars.
Some hatchbacks (Standards included) use preset custom wings.
 
I found cows and chickens at High Speed Ring, on the right of the beginning of the long straight.
 
I don't know if this was posted before but has anyone noticed after the first corner on Chamonix on the left side you can see what I think is a Lexus LF-A and a Camaro sitting with their backs to a building, they can easily be seen by just looking where described above. Just thought i would throw this in here so everyone would have something else to look at on that track other than snow.:lol:
Which Chamonix?
 
Which Chamonix?
Full track they are in the middle of the double left hander before the start/finish. On the left in the middle at the very back you should be able to see them. A more in detail description is when you start of in an online lobby (that is where I found it) in the "pits" you go down around the first left hand corner and slowly down towards the second left turn before the start/finish line and look carefully at the left side of the track, if you do that you should be able to see them.
 
On Mid-Field Raceway there are a few new Easter Eggs, mostly at the last tunnel before Start/Finish Line.

There is a sign called "Mid Park" and if you stay in the tunnel and you look right, you will find several fake Fast Food Restaurants.
 
Last edited:
Not sure if this gas been said yet, but on the '67 El Camino, not only does the steering wheel say 'Chevelle' (which I know was already mentioned), but the glovebox has a Malibu badge on it.
 
Not sure if this gas been said yet, but on the '67 El Camino, not only does the steering wheel say 'Chevelle' (which I know was already mentioned), but the glovebox has a Malibu badge on it.

It's like that in real life too.
 
Not sure if this gas been said yet, but on the '67 El Camino, not only does the steering wheel say 'Chevelle' (which I know was already mentioned), but the glovebox has a Malibu badge on it.

You must octane the pics to confirm it. :)
 
Okay for some reason, I can't upload the picture. But I was able to post it as my avatar
 
Back