GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
Yep every time you see an update the game gets a little better, even if it's only a little hotfix, the game improves. But me alongside many others are eagerly awaiting a Spec 2.0. Course Creator and Livery Maker.

And with that '98 M3 cone time trial. That seems awesome I've got to try it out!

My M3 stays in the garage until Saturdays. The wifey parks in the driveway because the interior and other bits and gumblies consuming the other side. Spare tire, jack and trunk liner and the only thing she bitches about is the tyre bill.

That looks like the key to my S

Hey, That looks like the key to my S4! But my car doesn't have that neat key holder... That's it, I'm calling the dealership, this is BS!

Why don't you try using the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row. 💡

Why wouldn't you? It's an FR with decent power potential, and plenty of torque in the case of the 120d.

Tones of torque, I couldn't agree with you more... Did you, no, wait you didn't, Did you?
A wing on a grocery getter for a lonely house wife would look ridicules. But if she were to put that wing on a S4 wagon, (Hell put a baby on board placard in the rear glass) and Corvette owners would think twice.

Why don't you try using the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row. 💡

My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Okay, I'm game. Why would you put wing on an 120i?
Make a BTCC touring car, maybe?
The folks at PD classify the Wagon as a Hatchback.
Because it is a hatchback.
Where else would you put a wing on a hatch? The bumper?
GT normally attaches them to the roof rather than the window, that's why it's interesting.
No, you're right, you should put it on the trailer hitch when you're not camping.
:rolleyes:
A wing on a grocery getter for a lonely house wife would look ridicules.
btcc13030701-a.jpg

Because it's the closest we get to a BTCC car. And people like BTCC cars.
But if she were to put that wing on a S4 wagon, (Hell put a baby on board placard in the rear glass) and Corvette owners would think twice.
I'd hope the thinking twice would be more for the baby on board bit than the wing.

Make a BTCC touring car, maybe?

Because it is a hatchback.

GT normally attaches them to the roof rather than the window, that's why it's interesting.

:rolleyes:

btcc13030701-a.jpg

Because it's the closest we get to a BTCC car. And people like BTCC cars.

I'd hope the thinking twice would be more for the baby on board bit than the wing.

Holly mother of god I would totally drive that to work with the (Baby On Board) sign.
That said I was thinking of the 4 door wagon. WHY CAN'T WE GET THE COOL **** IN THE USA!

Tones of torque, I couldn't agree with you more... Did you, no, wait you didn't, Did you?
A wing on a grocery getter for a lonely house wife would look ridicules. But if she were to put that wing on a S4 wagon, (Hell put a baby on board placard in the rear glass) and Corvette owners would think twice.

If you think a BMW 1 series is a grocery getter for a lonely housewife you have much to learn :lol:

The 4 door is a hatchback and the car you'd drive to work is a touring car.
Wait, what? Never mind moot point.
My first car was a '92 Volkswagen GTI 16V. My first kid was conceived in it. (It will be his first car)
I love hatchbacks. But the 120i doesn't fit the bill. 'Catch my drift?

If you think a BMW 1 series is a grocery getter for a lonely housewife you have much to learn :lol:

I love the 135! Dude you have me all wrong. I want the M1 to come over here to the states, and I want nothing more to see an M1 CSL tear up the AMLS!

hsv
AMLS isn't a thing, if you mean ALMS, that's long dead, and an M1 CSL? There's so much wrong with this. :lol:
M1 is wrong in general.

I mean there's been a 1-series M (it's official name) and an M135i but no M1 in the context of a 1 series.

Don't double post - use the Edit button or queue replies with the Reply or +Quote buttons
We are on different pages.
I drive an 03 A4 to work, the wifey drives the 328i.

hsv
AMLS isn't a thing, if you mean ALMS, that's long dead, and an M1 CSL? There's so much wrong with this. :lol:

My bad bud, my typing sucks.
I would love nothing better than to see the CSL come back, no... I would love to see the folks at BMW come back with a smaller that a onesey with a turbo 4.

M2 dude...

Also the Megane RS has a giant contraption wing thing that has about four anchor points...
it's the same with the Honda CRZ, and I know there's another car with it but I can't remember the car.Think its the newest Focus ST but I could be wrong.

I found it very interesting that when you send a message via community features, you get a notification in your main menu. Do you realize how much this 🤬 me off? :mad:

Last edited:
Care to expand on that?
I think I know what he's talking about.

just go and buy one (its faster than an xbow at 650PP) and you will see
its like the top of the dash
Yup, I definately know what you're talking about. It was the first thing I noticed when I drove the R390 road version for the first time in GT6. It's basically an unfinished interior. As a matter of fact; I posted it here a year ago.

EDIT: here's the post I made.
I'm not sure if this is an easter egg or not, but the Nissan R390 actually has a somewhat detailed interior.
12063847035_eeaf36ec94_b.jpg

all the NA miata's, even the mazda ones, have the Eunos logo on their rims.
oh and the terrible interior on the Vitz '07, its PS2 quality.

Back