GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
Speaking of the easter eggs from previous games appearing again (mostly at Trial Mountain) has anyone checked if that "forest fire" is still at Apricot Hill Reverse?

Speaking of the easter eggs from previous games appearing again (mostly at Trial Mountain) has anyone checked if that "forest fire" is still at Apricot Hill Reverse?
Think it was mentioned. Not sure.

I like that P 911 on the plate. Very subtle...

That plate is the actual plate on the most famous Ruf CTR, the one presumably owned by the factory and featured in the Faszination video and all of the media tests from the time.

ruf_ctr-3.jpg

Somewhere earlier in the thread I linked a page that (I thought) showed that the plate on the "original" was different. I stand corrected! ;)

That plate is the actual plate on the most famous Ruf CTR, the one presumably owned by the factory and featured in the Faszination video and all of the media tests from the time.

ruf_ctr-3.jpg

Oh, OK then. I never really noticed the licence plate on that Yellowbird from the video. Then I guess the licence plate in the game could be an easter egg referring to this specific car?

I have noticed something in the Evo 10 Rally Car. When you're in the cockpit view, if you view the rear of the interior you can see the car's clocks. I think it's more of a glitch but still worth noting.

Am I the only one that doesn't get this?

what are we going to her if we do that, KAZ saying that trying to play an mp3 file backwards is evil??? or stupid?

I have to mention that there was once a humor band that once did that , they're recorded on purpose a track backwards, so that when it played backwards, they were saying "God do you have to be stupid to listen to a disc backwrds ha ha ha ha ha .."

Back