GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
I heard if you play moon over the castle backwards...
you could hear the real engine sounds of all the cars in the game instead of the current ones :D

I have another one that I completely forgot about. I was driving La Sarthe 2013 in arcade mode & I was approaching Inndianapolis when I noticed something strange in the top left corner of my windshield. It was very strange looking & the only way I could describe it would be to say it looked like a ninja star. I kept seeing it until I hit Arnage the it sort of zoomed away. Has anyone else seen this phenomenon? Is there any good picture of it? Is it related to the UFO on Nürburgring?

wait what ? :confused: :dunce: :eek:

Unfortunately, no. But I can upload the picture I took to my user image. I'm on my PS3 right now because my computer is broken yet again. Give me a few minutes.

Ok just changed my image.

If there is a way for me to upload the image on here straight from the PS3, please let me know
I go to my email via the PS3 browser,and email them to my iPod touch,form there I upload the, to imgur. so if you have a smart phone or a tablet try that way. it was a major relief when I figured that out.

Last edited:
Found this
Ascari Full Track.jpg

Last edited:
Always wondered why these "anomalies" or "funny stuff left by developers" are called Easter Eggs?

It's a Mystery to me, as like the origin of "Tree'd"

On Easter, we go hunting for Easter Eggs/ Things you find.

Tree'ed...Because your answer was just 'cut down'/someone beat you to it.

Ok, seriously though, I have no idea.:lol:

Edit: No idea! Not know idea :dunce: :lol:.

Last edited:
On Easter, we go hunting for Easter Eggs/ Things you find.

Tree'ed...Because your answer was just 'cut down'/someone beat you to it.

Ok, seriously though, I have know idea.:lol:

The First one actually made sense, the 2nd one not so much :lol:

When you are on the moon, and look up at the sky, you see ... a nice big moon!

I think I made the car flip backwards running up a hill when I saw it.

Maybe just a bug.

But I have not seen any UFO's up there ;)

The lack of photo's in this thread is disappointing, I wanna see pictures of the Mitsubishi FTO interior, the faded Porsche logo on the Ruf Blackbird and the other anomalies!

Just a small thing but I made one of the Impreza's wingless in the custom parts menu (can't remember which). I selected one of the custom wings then went back to default and that removed the rear wing, however it only works in this menu. So obviously the removable wing is doable, why not let us do it PD :(

(Yes i see the irony in my post lol)

The lack of photo's in this thread is disappointing, I wanna see pictures of the Mitsubishi FTO interior, the faded Porsche logo on the Ruf Blackbird and the other anomalies!

Just a small thing but I made one of the Impreza's wingless in the custom parts menu (can't remember which). I selected one of the custom wings then went back to default and that removed the rear wing, however it only works in this menu. So obviously the removable wing is doable, why not let us do it PD :(

(Yes i see the irony in my post lol)

Same thing happens with a lot of cars. Tried it with a Mazda 6 and it disappeared in the menu but not in game. I think the SRT4 also does it

Back